tuscl

parodyman--> Starting To Crack

It looks like parody's rant are getting increasingly insane and just down right disgusting. Apparently the stress of us pointing out what a stupid little faggot he is, and how to "engage" his trollism have caused him to get increasingly desperate and regress further into his infantilism.

As a reminder, rules for "engage" parodyman on this board:

a) never, ever try to have a logic discussion with parodyman
b) if parody flames you do not try to logically discuss why his claims about the subject or you are wrong, rather just flame him back
c) criticize parody's very ability to flame well
d) never treat parody seriously, be even sillier than he is
e) direct only flames parody's way
f) hit his "hot buttons" often: anything good little liberals hate. make statements which are ambiguously but subtly "Archie Bunker" or "flag waver" like, and watch him go on month long "retaliations"
g) Deliberately misspell words in your post, especially the topic
h) Use bad grammar
i) Point out any little misspelling or grammatical error parody makes

and most importantly....

Never, ever treat parody seriously. Wait till the day (which will never come) when he grows up before you do that.

In the meantime, just have fun bashing the little troll around.

4 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Can you spell his name?

P = prick
    A = asshole
    R = retard
    O = orally challenged
    D = dumb fuck
    Y = yousless (sp)
    M = mother fucker
    A = arrogant bastard
    N = nobody

Did I get it right?
  • Raincoat
    16 years ago
    I use the ignore button so that I don't have to see his posts. What really bugs me though, is that everytime a dancer joins our board he manages to drive her away. Can't founder deny him access?
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    He's just a freak.

Everytime shadowcat posts, parodyman has a reply literally minutes later - like he sits there hitting "refresh" on his browser all day long, waiting for a new post to arrive. Very, very creepy.

Of course, what would the internet be without fuzzy forum trolls?

O.
  • D0ugster
    10 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion