tuscl

Chicago Lingerie Shows

Thursday, September 4, 2008 5:44 PM
These shows that take place at normal bars for a few hours at a time are becoming more difficult to find. I think that the two in Back of the Yards have closed so I need your help finding replacements. I'm not talking about Carls, Playpen, Louie D's, OSB, or Allstars. Those all have girls circulating all of the time that they are open. I'm looking for bars that operate more or less on the down low. At Member's Only you used to have to stand at the door and wait for it to be unlocked. If you know of any, please provide name and approximate location on the discussion board. It is better not to post these on the site itself. Please help, I really miss those joints.

9 comments

• parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    You sound like a cop. I hate cops. They ruin everyone's fun.
  • dennyspade
    16 years ago
    Cop or no cop ... ??? Try the Lake & Union Bar & Grill(at the corner of Lake Street & Union) from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday. Thursdays are much better. There are a couple more in riskier neighborhoods. If you are looking for the "lock-down" type of show ...there is an after hours place (OPEN 11 p.m. until 3-4 a.m.)around 51st& Ashland, 5029 S. Ashland Chicago, IL 60609
  • Raincoat
    16 years ago
    Dennyspade: Thanks, I had forgotten about Lake & Union. I haven't been there in at least 10 years. I am surprised that they are still operating in a west loop location. Parodyman: If you click on my name you will see that I am one of the top contributors to this site.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    "Parodyman: If you click on my name you will see that I am one of the top contributors to this site." And that proves exactly what?
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    That he may be a skillful cop.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Why does Parodyman (note correct spelling) assume that naming some Chicago lingerie shows would have anything to do with Law Enforcement? Perhaps Parodyman is a "double agent" ... ? Who knows.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Sorry, Not a cop or a double agent or anything like that. My favorite neighborhood bar used to have fashion shows 2 or 3 times a week. With the stuff that was going on the last thing you wanted to see was a cop. (Or a girlfriend!)
  • Raincoat
    16 years ago
    Good news. I found out that M.O. near 47th and Ashland is still open but changed hours to Thursday beginning at 2:00 and Fridays at noon.
  • Bstensland
    7 months ago
    NO more shows that I know of...this is 9 years after the last comment...even Stone Park is down to the last one or two. Sad day. I used to love going to a bar and suddenly a random "fashion show" broke out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion