tuscl

Pregnant Dancers

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Over the years, I have seen a few visibly pregnant dancers. Mostly, I've seen this at real dumpy dives, but I just saw one the other night at my favorite club. It's not really an upscale, gentleman's club, but it does have pretty high standards. I knew she was pregnant, but she hasn't worked recently. I guess she really needed some money so she decided to work that night. Since she is a veteran at the club, the manager was probably just doing her a favor. Personally, I think they should quit dancing when it's that obvious, but I realize they have to make money the only way they can. (I saw a review of a club recently that said one dancer was 7 months along - now that may be a bit too much.)

Now some guys that are into weird fetish shit might enjoy pregnant dancers....but I'm not one of them. (Although many years ago I did get a nice BJ from a dancer that was just showing, so there are some rewards from the desperate ones.)

I am guessing most of the frequent posters here feel the same way. But would like to hear your thoughts.

13 comments

• jablake
    16 years ago
    I like it the few times it has been available. The dancers were very appreciative. Of course, some women are much more attractive than others when pregnant.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    If she's good looking, I think she should work until she starts lactating (that would be....).
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Its funny that this was just brought up. In the last 2 months I have had 2 favorite dancers tell me that they just had abortions. I applaud them for doing the right thing. They were both drug users. I didn't know that either was pregnant and I enjoyed their dances before and after. If a dancer is totally pregnant and showing it, It is a definite turn off.
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    I am SOOO turned off by the whole pregnancy thing. I even pushed a girl off of me in VIP once when she told me she was preggers. She wasn't showing at all, so it was obviously very early in her pregnancy. Ew. Totally NOT for me.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Wayyy too "Jerry Springer" for me.

Plus I'd be distracted by the idea of how fucked up the kid's life is going to be - nothing like nine months of growing in a womb ensnared by cigarette smoke and booze, and then being born to "the kind of stripper who actually dances when she's pregnant".

Just another welfare kid I'll have to finance via taxation!

O.
  • jester214
    16 years ago
    Haha. When I was younger went with some friends, saw a girl thought she was pregnant, but he went back with her so I assumed she wasn't. When we left and I mentioned I thought she was pregnant in front of everyone, I've never seen such quiet... priceless...
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Bristol?
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Pregnant dancers? No thanks. That shit is for the elderly and the hard core perverts. You can tell who they are by their answers to this thread.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I don't know what I think about it. I've really only seen 3 pregnant dancers ever, and the one was forced to become a waitress during her pregnancy. One of them was a favorite who got an abortion. The other didn't do anything for me, but I doubt she would have without being pregnant. You gotta wonder what some people see in the women they are impregnating.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    One time, I was waiting for my ATF in the club. When she arrived, she walked over and told me to wait a bit, as she needed to talk to the manager. They talked a bit, then she went into the dressing room. He came over to me and just told me to take care of her, as he thought she was special. I'm thinking to myself, what the hell is going on??? She goes out in about 5-10 minutes, still in street clothes, and tells me, lets go get something to eat. So we leave and go to a near by restaurant. Then, she breaks the news, she is pregnant and just quit working. Now I knew who the father was, but even he didn't know yet. We ate talked for some time about options and such. When we departed, she just said she had to go talk to the father and would get back with me.

I guess the point of this is, that some dancers have enough sense to not dance. So for me, pregnant dancers, nope!
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    My favorite club has a policy to make pregnant dancers take a vacation. I think around the 5th/6th month. This is a liability issue. They do not want any of them to take a tumble and injure themselves or their unborn. This is probably a good time for the dancer to take a vacation. Once they start to show, they become physically unattractive and will have a hard time making any money.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Shadowcat: you say "once they start to show, they become physically unattractive" ... but, strange to say, that's not necessarily the case for all men. There's a cadre of dudes out there who really get off on seeing a hot and heavily pregnant woman.

Weird? I think so. But ya know ...
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Yeah I know. it takes all kinds.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion