Top and Bottom clubs.

Clubber
Florida
A previous message mentioned the Bottom 40. It got me checking. How many of the top and bottom have you visited. Myself, five in the top and one in the bottom.

11 comments

• BobbyI
    16 years ago
    I thought this was going to be an S&M thread when I saw the title. How disappointing...
  • wallanon
    16 years ago
    12 and 10
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    7 years ago I would have said that the Memphis Platinum Plus was at the top and Pleasures in Columbia SC was at the bottom. Today I would say that the Columbia Platinum Plus (sister to Memphis)is my top choice and I have no reason to look elsewhere. Pleasures has been renamed Diamonds. Only 3 reviews. Not enough to qualify in the bottom 40.
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    7 t40 clubs, 3 b40 clubs. To further elaborate, I've been to 9 nude t40 clubs, and 8 topless t40 clubs.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    minnow, I have met you in person and believe every thing you say. I have also met Bones. He has become a special friend. He will be back.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    4 of the top 40 and none of the bottom 40.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Out of all the Top/Bottom 40 lists (not sure which ones we're excluding), I've only been to Bar Le Gentleman, Desire, the Satin Doll, Cheaters, Club Fantasies, & the Cadillac Lounge. Too bad I missed my chance to go to Shotgun Willie's & PT's All Nude...I swear I've driven by Willie's so many times in the past that's it's really funny that I never went in. I didn't know about this website back then though...rats...
  • how
    16 years ago
    1. Adelitas
    8. Mons Venus
    15. Scarlett's/Ybor Strip
    19. Hollywood Show Club
    33. 2001 Odyssey
    40. Treasures

-12. Market Street Cinema
    -20. Pure Platinum
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    TUSCL_Brother

"Inbetween"? I don't think I could begin to remember all the clubs I've visited in my 40 years of clubbing.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    I'm sure I would run out of dollars before years, but damn, what a way to go! I was think about it, and I came up wit at least a dozen clubs, alone, that have closed in my time. I gave up when I started thinking of name changes.
  • nj_pete
    16 years ago
    Fortunitly non of the bottoem 40, although I club I used to frequest woudl have been onthe bottom 40 if it was stillin existamce, and unfortunitly only 2 of the top 40 (Industrial Strip & Playhouse lounge)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion