tuscl

Most Do-able?

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Forget Obama vs. McCain. The real issue at stake in the fall election -- who would you rather undress and do the nasty deed with?

Cindy McCain, Michelle Obama, Jill Biden, or Sarah Palin?

31 comments

• BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Cindy and Jill are so old it's not pleasant to think about.

Michelle and Sarah and getting up there, but I still borderline doable. Michelle looks like she would fuck the best. Maybe just get a BJ from Sarah.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Well, being a white man and knowing how m. obama feels about whites, I wouldn't get anywhere near her with Mr. Happy exposed! My vote Sarah Palin. Notice how much she and Tina Fey resemble each other?
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Sarah is trim, athletic, a runner, probably still muscular after 5 kids and a runner up in Miss Alaska in 1984. She was "Miss Congeniality" in that contest.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "Well, being a white man and knowing how m. obama feels about whites"

What an idiot...

Cindy McCain...you know those "conservative" women get nasty in bed...lol...
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    Clubber:
    On the other boards I look at, they same the same thing about Sarah Palin. I'd probably vote for her, although that's in part because she resembles a high school crush of mine, coincidentally someone else named Sarah.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I will vote for McCain. Whoever he chosed as a running mate. But I have to admit that I think his choice was politically motivated.

As for the sex. I am holding out for Janet Reno.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    being a white guy and thinkng that strange black pussy is very exotic and erotic I would have to choose MICHELLE of course, but would only want to meet her AFTER she had been properly prepared by using the appropriate recreational drugs. NOTE: I do not have any idea what the appropriate recreational drugs might be, but I'm sure there is something that would convert a high powered female executive into a warm fuzzy pussycat for a few hours
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    MG,

Apparently, you can not read or hear, but more likely refuse to acknowledge her dislike for whites!

That said, I would think that ignoring facts makes YOU the idiot!
  • how
    16 years ago
    shadowcat said of McCain's VP selection: "I think his choice was politically motivated."

EVERY VP selection is politically motivated! This is axiomatic, and how could it be otherwise?

Governor Palin seems like a common-sense person. She has her head on straight, and appears to stand up for what she believes. Good for her, and I'll be proud if she becomes the first female president in either 2012 or 2016, following the McCain administration.

Mrs. Obama also seems like one who stands up for what she believes, but since she believes "America is a downright mean country" and she's never been proud of America until her husband gained political prominence, I'm not enamored of her beliefs.
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    I consider Cindy McCain "well preserved". But when I first saw Sarah Palin, I thought she was fucking hot (for a politician anyway - compare her with Dianne Feinstein, for example). Gotta love those glasses.

Others I would consider: Govenor Jennifer Granholm of Michigan and Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schulz of Florida.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "Apparently, you can not read or hear, but more likely refuse to acknowledge her dislike for whites!"

Obama's wife has NEVEr said that she hates white people...she has white relatives you dolt!
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    I just saw a site recently that espouses she faked her recent pregnancy and that her young son is really her 16 daughter's (Bristol's) child. Got to love the crackpots in this world, right MG, President of the crackpots?
  • how
    16 years ago
    Yeah, clubber, that slanderous accusation is only one of many coming Gov Palin's way; some people will stop at nothing to get their own way.
  • how
    16 years ago
    Sen Biden apparently would choose Gov Palin in this hypothetical question. At a campaign rally in Toledo, he said "She's good looking."

Of course, Sen Biden said of his running mate that he was NEW to American politics because he is "An African-American who is...clean, articulate, and neat."

Sen Biden often has difficulty speaking because his foot is in his mouth...
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Someone explain this please. He have a guy, obama, that is considered black. Yet, as I understand it, he is half white. The other half is mostly Arabic, with a much smaller percentage of black.

So how does that make him black? By that reasoning I'd be a Viking!
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    What a surprise clubber...when challenged, you change the topic of conversation or run away...what an old fool you are.

"At a campaign rally in Toledo, he said 'She's good looking.'"

Yea, and...so??? Would you rather he call her a dog??

"Sen Biden said of his running mate that he was NEW to American politics because he is 'An African-American who is...clean, articulate, and neat.'"

Nice misquote, but I say again...and...so??? Would you rather he call him dirty, sloppy, and ignorant??

"He have a guy, obama, that is considered black. Yet, as I understand it, he is half white. The other half is mostly Arabic, with a much smaller percentage of black."

Speaking of ignorance...LOL!!! Obama is not "mostly Arabic"...do you even *know* what these words that you try and use actually mean clubber??

"So how does that make him black?"

Keep it up you idiot...
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    MG,

I know a challenge, and you are NOT a challenge!

Proof...

Yet, as I understand it, he is half white. The other half is mostly Arabic, with a much smaller percentage of black."

Speaking of ignorance...LOL!!! Obama is not "mostly Arabic"...do you even *know* what these words that you try and use actually mean clubber??

NO WHERE did I state obama was mostly Arabic, but rather of the half not white most was Arabic.

See, no challenge.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Before you ask (likely won't since as a liberal, he knows he is full it it), MG, here is the info below. Of course, like a good liberal, you will have to try and smear or discredit the source.

"It was reported over Baltimore news radio several days ago that a researcher investigated Barack Obama's genealogy in detail, examining official government birth records in both the United States and Kenya. From this primary source documentation, the researcher came to a shocking conclusion -- Obama IS NOT BLACK. To be precise, the researcher determined that Barack Obama is:

1) 50% Caucasian

2) 43.75% Arab, and

3) 6.25% African Negro

This corresponds to a demographic breakdown of his 16 Great-Great-Grandparents as follows: 8 Caucasians, 7 Arabs, and one Negro.

DAMNATION, exactley what I said and MG, disagreed about!!!

Care to check it out, see the link below:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/w…

I guess it is time to stop wasting my time on MG. Of course, being the liberal shill he is, he will HAVE to say more instead of crawling into a corner and licking his wounds. So, go ahead and continue to spread your liberal lies and mis-information to the weak minds you try to infest. I wash my hands of you!
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Man clubber, your stupidity knows no bounds...it's really amazing. Obama has NO "Arabic" background, period.

Arabic - of or relating to Arabia, the Arabs, their language (in Arabia, Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, and parts of northern Africa), or their culture.

Arabia - a peninsula of southwest Asia between the Red Sea & the Persian Gulf which includes Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, and Kuwait.

Yea, as if Obama has "rejected" his half-white side...LOL!! I'm sure his grandmother that helped raise him would be surprised to hear that one. Kenya is in eastern Africa, and is NOT Arabic!

As per usual clubber, because a Right-wing pundit with NewsMax (not a real news source BTW) sez that it's true, it's true in your febble, closed mind. Do us all a favor and just give it up...
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    AS I said to everyone about MG, "Of course, being the liberal shill he is, he will HAVE to say more instead of crawling into a corner and licking his wounds. So, go ahead and continue to spread your liberal lies and mis-information to the weak minds you try to infest. I wash my hands of you!"

I told you so!

BTW, I really had not even looked at Cindy McCain, figuring she was quite old. I didn't realize the age difference. She looks quite nice for a woman about my age, and would certainly be "Do-able". I'll put her # 2 on my list.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    I have no "wounds" you moron.
  • Dougster
    16 years ago
    MG: "I have no 'wounds' you moron."

You have no brain, either.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Dougster,

Sort of like a roach. They can be mortally wounded, but keep on going like nothing is wrong, then they die.
  • Dougster
    16 years ago
    Arguing with MisterGay is pointless because his knowledge and logical skills are so bad he can't even realize when he is beat. A typical exchange goes likes this:

Poster: "2+2=4"
    MisterGay: "You, moron, 2+2 does not equal 6"
    Poster: "WTF? Hey, idiot, I said 2+2=4"
    MisterGay: "Nice try at back-peddling."
    Poster: "Dude, read what I posted. You are truly a fucking idiot."
    MisterGay: "Wow! Look at your projection!"
    Poster: "I'm not responding to you anymore, loser."
    MisterGay: "That's fine I accept your unconditional surrender. In any case, everyone knows 2+2=5."
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    LOL...I love how Dougster/Bobby-boy digs the hole that he's been in for quite some time even deeper the longer that we go on here...it's hilarious. Somebody needs to water our resident troll here...I suggest using a fire hose...
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Sounds to me like...

MISTERGAY LOSES AGAIN!

But what else is new?
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    LOL
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Lotsa hotties in this election. Remember the Gore daughters? We coulda had them instead of those bloated drunk frat-girl porkers who came along with Junior Bush ...
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Junior Bush? Just goes to show how little some know, or maybe they just enjoy showing off their ignorance!
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    What is it exactly that I got wrong? You knew to which President I was referring by the term "Junior Bush" didn't you? I was just referencing his unattractive offspring ...

Or do politics go so far as to require that butt-ugly porkers must be declared to be of ideal feminine body type if they also happen to be related to a member of the appropriate party?

NOW THAT'S GOIN' TOO FAR !!!

:)
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Of course I knew, but he is not a Junior. As for Gore vs. Bush daughters, a toss up. Secondly, if you consider them "butt-ugly porkers", makes me wonder where you would ever find a strip club that would make you happy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion