tuscl

More tales from the Bottom 40...

MisterGuy
Rhode Island
Saturday, August 30, 2008 6:06 AM
The Fox's Den in OH seems to not be the pick of most TUSCLers, except Bones for some reason. It seems like Bones really liked this place, but it appears that was mostly because of the "happy endings" that he got there...who knows... Others weren't as impressed: "The stage is so far from the bar that you could use binoculars to get a good view." "If you're looking for sheer raw beauty, don't bother with the Fox's Den." "They can keep the place." "the four women I saw all looked like they were really past prime, and I am pretty sure all weighed more than me." "talent level was virtually nothing" "Absolutely no reason to stop" "This place is a hole. It is very small and basically a dump in side ... The girls are generally ugly and fat." "there were two of the ugliest women I've ever seen dancing." "All three dancers looked tired and were long past their prime ... a light-skinned black girl (4) who had some unseemly blotchy marks on her face and body (one patron said they came from people poking her with 10-foot poles but who am I to guess)" "man, did it ever suck. The decor and ambiance was as trashy needig-a-shower when you leave as ever...and the girls were just boring." "this club has gone from maybe one hot dancer and the rest much below average, but all with high mileage, to zero hot dancers all with low mileage. They sort of remind me of the low mileage Dodge Neon my mother-in-law drives - boring and ugly - don't want to drive it anywhere." Then there's Chez Joey on "The Block" in MD. I've never understood the entire concept of "The Block", but appears that some of the clubs there can be quite nasty: "I was only the 2nd customer in the place and the only one with my eyes open. Some jackass was nursing a beer, head bobbing and banging on the bar." "don't use your credit card for a dance since they add tax and tip to the bill." (Why would you do that in the first place??) "all the females were dog-faced gremlins ... middle-aged, obese, unproportioned, jacked-up teeth, smashed toes, body funk, etc...whateva turn-off you could think of, take your pick. terrible attitudes." "Dirtyist place I have ever been to ... if a girl wasnt fat, she looked strung out on something ... The girls are all junkies." "I have a few rules I try to stick to when considering spending time with a dancer and one of them I could not follow. And that is never spend time with a dancer who has to wear bigger underwear than me. ALL of them were huge with fat rolls everywhere. My dick crawled in me to hide." "The other girls were...well, horrific." It seems like there are a few clubs on the Bottom 40 now that are technically closed/burned down...that doesn't seem entirely fair to me.

4 comments

• wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    dont you realize the lowest of the low is where some people who feel crappy about their lives go to feel better about them selves?
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    Yep(Yuk), I've been to 3 clubs on B40 list. Club #11, & #12, went there for the 1st AND the last time in 2000 & 1991, resp. Does that tell 'ya something?? Two other thoughts on why some people might like B40 clubs: 1) Beer Goggles 2) 100 people could go to fishing hole all day & not catch anything, but the 1 guy that catches a big fish there will think its great!
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    It doesn't sound like these guys felt very good when they left these clubs. It's all about the humorous comments for me. #11 - Market Street Cinema in CA: "The DJ has moved to the back of the theatre, where I guess he can keep an eye on the action near the stage. Or, he could keep an eye on it if there was any action ... The only positive change that I noticed is that the place smells a little better. I guess that's something, but if I wanted to go someplace that smelled good, I'd go to the arboretum." "Paid the cover and stepped inside...not a single dance in sight. Waited about 10 minutes, took a leak went back to the main room still no dancer on stage. Stopped at the front desk to see what was up the dj and door guy assured me that the girls were coming out in a few minutes. Another 10 minutes pass and still no dancers." "No, I am never, never, never, ever, ever, ever going back to Market Street Cinema. Unless, of course, they are going to pay me to sit in that miserably dank and dreary cavern, and watch equally miserable, jaded, washed up, fading, socially maladjusted patrons and 'girls' attempting what oddly, unintentionally, and uncomfortably, becomes a self-parody of the 'Adult Entertainment Industry'. This place was just a total downer in every sense. I could have been on 10 shots of tequila, 1 gram of cocaine, three ecstasy pills, 4 mushroom caps, smoked 1 joint, and smoked enough meth to kill a pony, and I still would have left there feeling like I was totally ripped off and depressed enough to forgo the remainder of my youth and join either the monastery or the Army. Two thumbs, and two big toes down to MSC! The greater question would, indeed, be: What the @#$% was I doing there in the first place? Please forgive me, for I know not what I do" "Its pretty much the same pit that it was w/the same kind of skanky women." "It is set up as a cinema (a very old one) where the seats are old and the place is smelly." #12 - Brass Mule in KY: "One of the dancers was old enough to have silver hair and look out of place with no bingo table nearby. I can't think of a reason why this club would be of interested to anyone." "As far as the club is concerned, three words sum it up: skanky jack shack. Enough said? If not, then here is more detail: $2 cover when we went, older less-than-attractive overweight grandmothers who are more than willing to tug your monkey for a fee of $55 in a booth." "Not two minutes later, I was approached by a dancer who franky kind of scared me. She looked terribly underweight with sunken eyes ... Most of the girls looked drugged out." Good times... :)
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Pure Platinum in TX: "the place looked like a weight watchers clinic. I don't mean slightly chubby, a little meat on the bones, or thick girls (which I actually like) I'm talking fat, overweight, obese." "all of the cute little latina and white girls have been replaced by ugly and old hags. It is apparent that the owners agree, because they now keep it dark on the inside so that you can't really see the girls until they get close -- and then it is too late." "so I paid the $10 to get in and went inside to find the same dark room, with no girls on stage. The manager-type said that the girls would start dancing in a moment, so I sat down and played a few video games, and then played a few more, and then...I asked the manager what gives? He said that he would get someone. So I went and sat down at a table and a rather large woman asked me if I wanted company -- no, if I wanted a big fat ugly girl, I would go to a bar and pick one up for free." "I will not be able to wipe the vision of two fat legs in the air and the warm jello jiggly thighs for a looong time." Yee haw...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion