tuscl

I hate it when...

AbbieNormal
Maryland
Sunday, August 17, 2008 3:10 AM
A stripper gets up on stage, hikes up her skirt, pulls down her top, and having exposed the T&A considers herself naked enough. Feel free to add, unless you are one of the flamers, because nobody really cares.

27 comments

• how
    16 years ago
    ...someone other than the dancer giving me a lap takes too much interest in what we are doing.
  • clubman2
    16 years ago
    The dancer on stage is just walking back and forth, chewing gum and looking totally bored.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    I hate it, when: 1) The dancer I'm getting a LD from keeps her kitty in my face, but won't let me touch it, and turns down my requests for extras. 2) I see a really hot dancer onstage. I ask her for a LD, but she disappears after she gets off stage, and when I see her next, she's going home. 3) The only dancer offering extras has a deep voice and has stubble on "her" chin.
  • chasman
    16 years ago
    ... the hottest girl in the joint is serving drinks, and only serving drinks. Even in a club full of 8's & 9's; if there's a 10 with a drink tray, my night may as well be over.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I hate it when the hot girl I'm with needs to go to the crapper or whatever and she invites her far-less-hot friend to "take care of me" while she's gone. I am VERY picky, so that doesn't work for me AT ALL! >.< O.
  • jester214
    16 years ago
    a dancer tries to involve other people simply because I pass on dances with her
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    A dancer wants her friend to dance too; doubling the price.
  • Dain
    16 years ago
    . . . a dancer overprices her services; a dancer is fat; and a dancer doesn't show up for an "appointment" in the club.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I hate it when a waitress suddenly decides to show up after a long absence, when a dancer suddenly sits at your table before you can even talk to the dancer. ...when you encounter some crazy driver on the highway who wants to speed up and pass within an arm's length of the back of your car, I thought he was going to hit. Then he slows down and waits for me to pass again and does it again. Nobody else on the entire road and they want to play chicken with the rear of my car. I hate it when dancers think you will pay whatever price they demand. I hate it when doing multiple dances and you only agreed to do a two for, the dancers keep going without asking. Now if she says she's just starting the second song, I'm ok with that. Some of these techno songs or whatever you call them, especially with a DJ talking all the time are hard to tell when one stops and another starts. ..when a dancer sits at my table and immediately wants a drink as if I'm the bar.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    ..when a dancer asks for a drink and you agree to get it. She suddenly excuses herself to show back up later just to pick up the drink and ends up running back off. Makes one never want to buy a dancer a drink that they aren't familiar with.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    ..when a dancer decides you would rather watch her butt instead of her tits because the last dancer you tipped started shaking her butt around. wrong and wrong with both dancers.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    ..when a dancer decides to squeeze or bite your nipples, that is a turn off not a turn on. dancers need to just go lower
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    casualguy - you mean they should bite your cock? ouch.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    a dancer: Whines about not making money. Doesn't know that there is a presidential election this year. Demands a tip. Expects to be fed in clubs that make them pay for meals. Asks for a "loan" to pay car note, rent, etc. Complains about late child support. Says I'm too small.
  • looker123
    16 years ago
    "wana dance?"
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I hate it when ... __ a fattie gets on stage __ and then she does a "blatant" dance __ any dancer gestures (or verbally demands) that I should come up to the stage NOW __ "wanna dance? no ... OK bye" __ the freakishly ugly middle-aged-or-beyond managress / bartendrix / house-mom drunkenly raises the point that guys who go to strip clubs must have problems or something because it's really not that hard to meet hot girls all you have to do is be normal like look at me I'm still hot and all you have to do is ... __ the bouncer watches __ the tits, when finally revealed, fail to defy sufficient gravity __ the coochie SMELLS
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    I hate it when... Her dealer flakes out, so we have to go without blow.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    ... a girl puts on a phony act and treats me like a chicken to be plucked rather than a person. ... when you ask a girl on stage to join you, she says she'll be right over, then disappears. ... after I agree to buy a private dance and we're heading in back, she asks for a tip, telling me that the bigger the tip the better the dance will be. She won't get one from me. I can handle almost anything else but any of those will put me completely out of the mood for clubbing and I'll usually leave.
  • chandler
    16 years ago
    I hate it when a stripper joins me and, instead of sitting on my lap, she sits over in the next chair and starts into "the interview".
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I hate it when a dancer would rather argue with you rather than take a no for an answer for a lap dance request.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I hate it when you leave a strip club and find out your car is covered in freezing rain and sleet along with a few inches of sleet and snow on the untreated roads. I hate it when I start getting static shocks from touching the metal rails near the stage due to the thunderstorm above the strip club. I hate it when I accidently get large shocks whether I'm in a strip club or wherever I may be at.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    casualguy, No shocks, touch something non-metallic first.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    "No shocks, touch something non-metallic first." -- like her nipples?
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Might work, but I usually touch the wall, or something like that. Just to dissipate the static buildup.
  • 4SCMan
    16 years ago
    When you feel like you spend quite of bit of cash on a dancer, and she does not give you the time you feel you deserve. This not only applies to lap dances but my goodness, she can let the other patron who's at the club almost every night know that she has others patrons as well. How many times has a particular dancer who you prefer, tell you she cannot do more than a certain amount of dances or talk for 5 minutes, only to run back to the other guy for another 1/2 hour conversation. I happen to know 1 gal who does this quite often.
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    I hate it when..... A dancer always wears the same outfit. I can't say all dancers do this (most like lots of outfits), but it seems there is always at least one dancer in the club that always wears the same thing everytime I'm in the club. --- As an example, one dancer I know always a T-shirt that says, "Talk Shit...Get Hit". I find it somewhat ironic that a dancer wears this T-shirt when I would say that at least 50% of strippers probably have abusive boyfriends. But that is a topic for another thread.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    There was once a dancer that I saw at about three different clubs over about a three span. She ALWAYS wore the same thigh high "white" vinyl boots. They became more black than white, and were discussing. She had them stapled and taped together. Why she continued to wear them, I've no idea.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion