tuscl

Archie Bunker Like Flag Wavers Butt Raped Young parody!

Oh the terrible injustice of it all!

Now, according to parody, he seeks revenge by stalking and posting flames against shadowcat here.

13 comments

• BobbyI
    16 years ago
    parody needs compassion from us at this trouble time in his life. Not flames! Ease off, man!
  • deogol
    16 years ago
    This place makes me chuckle.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    parody needs to realize that although he may flame shadowcat all day (and he often does) it will not help him getting over being gang raped as a child by the Archie Bunker flag wavers in his racist hometown.

parody needs therapy to deal with that. Maybe we can set up a PayPal donation fund to help?
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Wow, the Dougster/Bobby-boy choir/song & dance routine is quite the show, but I'm afraid that I'm going to have to bail out on the "fun" of commenting on the ridiculous number of threads being started by Bobby-boy his vain attempt to get attention (just like scat). I can't be bothered commenting in any more of Bobby-boy's threads...starving a troll like him will be fun to watch though... :)
  • njscfan
    16 years ago
    MisterGuy is right. If everyone persistently ignores Bobby's multiple personalities, eventually he will give up and go away.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    I don't know. I think this "BobbyI" character (hey, that's me) is pretty adaptable. He can engage and defeat the posters here in rational debate and he can also outflame them. Probably why he has so many enemies. I think the only way to really get rid of him is to ban him.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    In fact, it seems to me that you troll-girls are in a bit of a dilemna. If you don't flame him, he just debates rationally, defeats you as usual and you look dumb.

If you flame him: a) you make yourselves look foolish by flaming; b) he out flames you so you feel dumb; c) the board grinds to a stand still if he decides to fully escalate.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    imho best to ignore people like bobbyl and parodyman

but will we ever learn????
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    arbeeguy: I've said it before and I will again.

This board, for a few brief moments can be about exchanging useful information and ideas about strip clubs and the culture.

However, for most of the guys here it is just a power struggle:

You see they are losers in real life, and are trying to compensate for it her by showing they are "top dog". Hence you'll see them picking this, of all the places on the internet to have their silly little debates over politics, history, economics or some other bullshit totally unrelated to strip clubs.

I'm not sure who they are trying to impress? wondergirl, perhaps?

Others like parody are filled with hatred from people in their childhood, and are trying to make a point of how different they are from them, so will try and attack caricatures without looking at the complexities of the real person.

Others (like you) will think you stay above the flames, when in reality you too will flame whenever you feel like it, but kid yourself you are different.

Nope. This board may have its lulz, but will never change fundamental. I mean just look at the stock of "men" it fills its ranks from: strip club junkie.

Please.
  • deogol
    16 years ago
    Just how much useful information is there about strip clubs?

Basically as far as I know it goes like this:

Ya parks ya car and hand over some money.
    Ya walks through the door and hand over some money.
    Ya go to the bathroom and ya hands some money to the towel monkey.
    Ya gets a drink and ya hands some more money for watered down soda or over priced beer.
    Then ya hands over more money to the "waitress" who ignores ya more than the dancers.
    Ya hands ya money to a chick (aka dancer) who takes her cloths off for ya. Maybe. In the right joint.
    Then yas leave hoping not to hand over the rest of ya money to a goon waiting in the parking lot.
    Not much mystery to strip clubbin.

What kind of information are ya looking for?
  • Dougster
    16 years ago
    Will parody ever move beyond his childhood trauma?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • D0ugster
    10 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion