tuscl

njcsfan can't get strippers to kiss him?

Saturday, August 16, 2008 5:04 PM
Hey, I was reading through some of njcsfan's reviews and he mention that it's rare that he is able to find strippers willing to kiss him although they would do FS for him? This is pretty inconsistent with my experience. I have paid OTC with five strippers in the last year and 4 out of 5 were very euthisastic about making out (DFK). In fact, in three of the four cases they initiated it. So I'm not sure why our experiences are different. Maybe my sample size is a little to small so I just "got lucky". Or perhaps, I'm just more of a charming fellow than njcsfan (especially since I don't subject them to ATM)! Thoughts?

9 comments

• parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    You are probably buying the services of low class crack whores who will do ANYTHING and not worry about their health.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    I think njscfan experience is more the norm. However, this may be regional or cultural or perhaps even racial. Of course different dancers regardless of region, culture, or race, may have very different preferences.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    That was a taboo thing in the clubs here
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Bottom line... Bobbyl is a liar.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I can't get strippers to NOT kiss me. Yesterday I was driving on the expressway to meet a client, right? So this black van pulls up beside me and the side door slides open, revealing two strippers. One blows out my rear window with a silenced H&K G3 assault rifle - just a soft *pop* and my windshield disintegrates - and the other one leaps from the van, flipping around so she jumps though the shattered window feet-first, and lands sitting and totally cool in my back seat. So I'm all *fuck! ninja strippers!* and just keeping control of the car, and the stripper grabs my head and whips it around and plants a huge DFK, tongue to tonsil, before I can react. She tasted like mint, which was nice, but my eyes were off the expressway for twelve seconds, which is clearly very hazardous. Then she just does this slithering leap back out of the car and into the van, and it veers through 4 lanes to take the next exit. I never did get the tag number. Seriously, I'd beat them off with a stick if I could but these ninja strippers are so freakin' AGILE that I can't connect! O.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Funny!
  • how
    16 years ago
    Same thing happened to me, ozy, except it was a silver van. Some sort of coincidence, huh?
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    If there was an Oscar for TUSCL posts, I would nominate ozymandias. Great job, man.
  • DickJohnson
    16 years ago
    maybe njcsfan is a big fan of massive burritos....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion