tuscl

njcsfan's "safe sex" practices

Saturday, August 16, 2008 4:58 PM
Hey guys! In a couple of threads njcsfan claims that he always practices "safe sex" with strippers. Now first of it's commonly recognized that even protected sex carries with it risks of STDs. This is especially true for HPV and HSV. So the proper term these days is "safer sex". Ok, that's just a minor point. I was reading njcsfan's reviews in which he says he performs DATY on strippers right ITC. Do we really beleive that he is carrying dental dams with him to make it safer? If not he is certainly putting himself at risk of contracting HSV-1, and, to a lesser extent, HSV-2. njcsfan also has stated that he likes to do "atm" with sex workers. Wasn't sure what that was, so I had to look it up. What it means is that you make the woman give you a blowjob right after you have pulled your dick out her ass, with no cleanup in between. It's commonly viewed as degrading, and a dominance thing. But that is an aside. It should be pretty obvious that condom or not there is no way to practice this and be "safe". So I wonder (oh, I wonder *LOL*) what else njcsfan is lying to us about. Maybe he's never had a BBBJ in all his 25 years of "hobbying" but is into ATM. Maybe. Yeah maybe. Not likely.

5 comments

• parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Is there a reason tou are so concerned about njscfan's dick? You seem to be following it around like a private eye. What the fuck?
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Wasnt this ATM issue discussed in the movie "Clerks 2"?
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    HPV and HSV are nothing but fictions spread to kill everyone's good time, anyway. Stupid government! Everyone should fuck with impunity. Down with The Man. Give Peace a Chance. Word, O.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    From an njcsfan review: "I'd say a good 10 minutes of DATY, her practically shoving it in my face. Another great tasting set of lips. " How could he taste her lips through the dental dam? Perhaps njcsfan already has HSV-1 so is not worried? Perhaps his definition of "safe sex" is a little flexible?
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Flavored dental dams? You can get ANYTHING on the Internet. Seriously. I could go for cognac truffle flavor myself. O.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion