tuscl

Strip clubs in and around Atlantic city...

Monday, August 11, 2008 7:44 PM
Taking a short trip to AC in a couple of weeks. Any suggestions on a good club or two in the area? Contact is not an issue.

3 comments

• bigdawg_1
    16 years ago
    Check out Delilahs just outside of AC. Babe's and Playground Lounge are just O.K. I haven't been to Allure check to see if there are any reviews. Bare Exposures is a nude BYO club a block from the Playground on Pacific Ave. They have a bar next store or a liquor store a block and a half further south where you can buy beer.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Unless things have changed in recent years, none of the clubs in AC are any good, you have to head out of town. Try Go-Go Rama - I've never been there but it's gotten some decent reviews. But I doubt if anything is going to measure up to the better RI clubs that you frequent.
  • Yoda
    16 years ago
    I'm going to AC for the weekend with a dancer friend so it's more about having a little fun than a "RI" type experience. She worked at Go Go rama years ago and I think it's a bit too far out of the way. She likes to check out new clubs so Delilah's Den sounds like a possibility. I have also heard that most of the clubs in AC are not very good. Thanks for your responses guys...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion