Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Strip clubs in and around Atlantic city...

Yoda
Yoda1334

18 yrs ago · 1 min read

Taking a short trip to AC in a couple of weeks. Any suggestions on a good club or two in the area? Contact is not an issue.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for bigdawg_1
bigdawg_1
•

Check out Delilahs just outside of AC. Babe's and Playground Lounge are just O.K. I haven't been to Allure check to see if there are any reviews. Bare Exposures is a nude BYO club a block from the Playground on Pacific Ave. They have a bar next store or a liquor store a block and a half further south where you can buy beer.

Profile picture for FONDL
FONDL
•

Unless things have changed in recent years, none of the clubs in AC are any good, you have to head out of town. Try Go-Go Rama - I've never been there but it's gotten some decent reviews. But I doubt if anything is going to measure up to the better RI clubs that you frequent.

Profile picture for Yoda
Yoda
•

I'm going to AC for the weekend with a dancer friend so it's more about having a little fun than a "RI" type experience. She worked at Go Go rama years ago and I think it's a bit too far out of the way. She likes to check out new clubs so Delilah's Den sounds like a possibility. I have also heard that most of the clubs in AC are not very good.

Thanks for your responses guys...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement