tuscl

Strippers hooking up with Managers/Bouncers

Sunday, August 3, 2008 5:10 AM
A cliche no doubt, but how common do strippers hook up with manager and/or bouncers? And what stories have you've heard about managers exploiting their position to get perks from strippers? I've heard firsthand from a stripper i knew who did a bj to get off her shift early.

20 comments

• Clubber
    16 years ago
    Well, of all the dancers and management I've known, talked with, and believed, none said anything about a forced "hook up". Of course they do "hook up", at times, as do men and women OTC.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I find it odd that this topic was brought up at this time. Just recently the general manager at my favorite club was fired. The word from the dancers was that he was harassing the girls. He is now the manager at another club. About the same time one of my top favorite dancers was kicked out of the club. The word from the dancers was that she was using drugs ITC. She is now working at the same club as the former general manager. My favorite bar tender has quit the club to follow the general manager and is pregnant with his child. I got an email from a trusted TUSCLer the other day. He knows the club well. His take on the situation. Favorite dancer was doing extras and he was getting his share of the money. I personally know that she was doing extras. As for the bar tender. I thought that she was smarter than that. Just proves that strippers are not the only women to pick lousy mates.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    If I managed a strip club I would absolutely use that to leverage non-stop blowjobs and fucking. Probably a good thing I don't manage one ;) As far as "how often do stippers hook up with managers and bouncers" - well, in any club the population of strippers greatly outnumbers the collective managers and bouncers, so even if ALL the managers and bouncers hook up with strippers it leaves a lot of strippers unpaired and hence is *not* common. The big exception being Mormon strip clubs in Utah, of course. O.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    oz: I actually saw this on an off duty flight attendant "Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow you might be in Utah". The good little Mormon boys do their shopping in Wells NV.
  • chandler
    16 years ago
    Like a lot of things, this varies from club to club. I knew of one place where practically all the bouncers used the job as just their foothold into their real jobs as pimps/drug dealers. They each had a couple of strippers in their stable and constantly worked at bringing new girls under their control. The manager set the example by hosting high priced, afterhours "bachelor parties" in his office with a circle of dancer/whores. He kept pressuring other girls to "come join the party". After he got canned, the next manager cut way down on most of that, except that he always had a new a stripper girlfriend and a replacement or two in waiting. Although I think it's a totally slimeball move which I could never do, I can get pretty turned on by hearing a stripper tell about being pressured like that. Classic power imbalance fantasy stuff. The reality is quite dreary, I'm sure.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I think, if I were ever to try to get a job as a manager or bouncer or even bar-back as some strip club, the only thing I'd ever get out of it would be blue balls. Some dudes figure out how to control women and somehow the women end up WANTING to do their bidding. I've always dreamed (in a "this fantasy will probably always remain in my head" kind of way) of being the DJ or manager at a club and being able to "require" services of the girls whenever I wanted. And of the girls not being reticent to comply, too, of course ...
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    That happened all the time at my club.But it was one particular manager who used to allow FS for a cut of the money or a bj for him. Towards the end I could tell the owners where on to him cause they never let him run a shift alone.
  • chandler
    16 years ago
    Being a DJ is your fantasy? Isn't that like a rung down from being a pizza delivery boy?
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Still a bit higher than failed writer.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    ^^^ chandler's "claim to fame" for those out of the loop.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    And what would bobbyl's claim to fame be?
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Who knows...it certainly isn't strip club reviewing...
  • njscfan
    16 years ago
    Returning to the OP: I think this is quite common. I have heard about this at every club where I have gotten to know the dancers reasonably well, and I do not think they are all making it up. Just last week a dancer told me about another girl who auditioned, and the manager/owner insisted that as part of the process she have sex with him She didn' get the job anyway. Nice guy.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    There is a reason this is a cliche, because it is commonplace in most, if not all clubs. The most bizarre story I heard was this one bartender at a club I used to visit slept with 3 of them at once on a regular basis.
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    On one afternoon visit to the world famous Flight Club near Detroit, I noticed that every time the hottest girl appeared on stage, one of the bouncers would come to the stage and occupy her time, thus not allowing any other customer to tip her. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think the manager should have stepped in and told him to cut it out. The boyfriend/bouncer can play kissy-kissy with her after the shift all he wants, but when she was working, he should have left her alone. Not only was he depriving her of the chance to make money but he was probably pissing off customers too.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Maybe bobbyl's claim to fame can be TUSCL's virgin boy. Paying for sex shouldn't count. He must find a woman willing to give it up for free. (without laughing herself sick)
  • TaraChristine
    8 years ago
    this happens in all hospitality related industries. I'm talking restaurants, bars, married manager or not, you spend more time around hot younger girls than your wife, girls who like a man in power it will happen. Then add to it the girls are naked a majority of the time, how can it not happen. I've learned from restaurant experience not to engage in acts with managers or even other lower level co workers because it only creates drama. But in a strip club it can really hurt the girl more so than the manager. because next thing you know he's moved on to the next girl and he's taking the old girls regulars to his new favorite...
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Brilliant! An oldie but a goodie thread! :)
  • ilbbaicnl
    8 years ago
    Those of us who don't own businesses would generally be more interested in getting sex out of owning a strip club rather than money. That's why we don't own businesses. Life sucks that way. If you work at a strip club, seems like the best way to get laid is to date the stripper that's the most hated on by the high-drama strippers. They'll all fuck you in the interest of further high drama.
  • dtek
    8 years ago
    I know of one local club where the owner and his sons regularly take girlfriends from the stripper staff. The other girls hate it because the girlfriends get preferential treatment. They also tend to give crappy dances. Often the girlfriends end up bartending until the boyfriend gets tired of her. They're usually crappy bartenders too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion