tuscl

"Did you miss me?"

reignfire
South Carolina
Wednesday, July 30, 2008 4:28 AM
Do any of you get tired of dancers asking you that when you see them, especially if you did come to see them? If you do go to the club to see them specifically, how do you handle that? I don't want to admit it myself because I don't want to appear like I'm only there for them and for dancers not to take me for granted. What do you all think?

9 comments

• casualguy
    16 years ago
    I just give the standard lie. "Yeah, I missed you." Even if I don't remember who she is. I thought that line would make her feel better about me rather than me stumbling and saying something like ,"uh, what did you say your name was?" "oh, yeah, I think I remember you now, did you work here at this club?" Then, "yeah, I missed you." Somehow, I think talking too much gives away too much information about how you remember her.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    It one of those questions that women like to ask that there is no right answer to. I either say "no" or "well I did for a couple of minutes, but then another stripper came along and I was fine".
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    If it is true, then I'll enthusiastically (sp?) admit it.
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    It's just small talk - a kind of greeting. I don't take stuff like that too seriously.
  • chandler
    16 years ago
    Yeah, it's just silly make believe. If you're thinking in terms of seriously "handling it" so you don't come off as a PL, you're already being one.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Sort of like when most people meet. There is always that, "How you doing?" question that rarely requires an answer. Many, if not most, really do not care.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    The correct answer is always "No I didn't miss you but I sure missed your pussy"
  • mroo
    16 years ago
    Miss you? I wasn't even aiming at you!
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I was asked tonight, "do you remember me?" I hesitated and just said she looked familiar which was true. She said she would give me a few minutes. An hour later she asked me again. I guessed at another club but apparently that was the wrong answer. I don't know why some dancers want me to remember them so much.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion