tuscl

Young Strippers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 1:09 PM
I know this has been discussed but now that I'm into a younger dancer, I want some fresh viewpoints. In general, I find younger (18-20) girls are not as sensuous, too much bouncing and yanking. Of course they are also somewhat immature in attitude. I haven't gotten many extras from younger ones unless they were a little scuzzy or into drugs. But I found an 18 year old who is a knockout and good personality. No, she's absolutely gorgeous. And gives a great dance. Seems I remember some of you disagreed with my general premise in the past so the question again is: Do younger dancers often give great dances, more or less extras, and are they more agreeable to OTC? Compared to my typical profile of 30 somethings, kids to support, seasoned but attractive, that is.

10 comments

• peter60
    16 years ago
    I don't believe you can generalize about this at all.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    The youngest dancer that I personally know is 21. She is a very cute, petite, next door girl type. No tats or piercings. Nice personality. I was pleasantly surprised by the mileage she gives me but she does have her limits. She has a boy friend but no kids to support. I doubt that she is a drug user. She drinks but I have never seen her shit faced. The rest of my favorites are in the 28 to 32 yo range. Much higher mileage. BBBJ's FS ITC and OTC. Husbands, fucked up boy friends, kids, drugs. You name it. So my (in general)answer is young is refreshing but older is more rewarding.
  • njscfan
    16 years ago
    I am wary of generalizations. The stereotype, as you note, is that younger dancers are less sensuous, less skilled, and perhaps more restrictive. There is probably some grain of truth to it, as there is to many a stereotype, but there are so many exceptions to the rule that it renders the rule useless in the long run. Part of the problem is that (in my opinion) young girls have changed from what they were like in my generation (I'm in my 40s). Today, girls in middle school are giving blowjobs and sending x-rated pics of themselves to their boyfriends at school (not all girls or even a majority, obviously, but a larger percentage than you might imagine). By the time they're in their 20s, a lot of these girls are pretty experienced, and can be pretty wild. The dancer I've been seeing for months is 20 and is fantastic in bed. Initially, ITC she did fit the stereotype of the younger dancer, holding back a bit and a little more restrictive. But after developing a level of trust she let herself go, and then it was off to the races. I think a girl who lets you lick her pussy ITC for 15 minutes is fairly described as "uninhibited." So a young girl who initially might be lower mileage may not stay that way. My view is that if you can get a younger girl who is good in bed, why not? I'm already married to a woman my age who is attractive and sexual, so if I am going to go outside my marriage to get something more, I'd like it to be special -- and it's hard to beat the feel of a tight young 20 year old girl. If it requires a little extra effort to find the right girl and get in her pants, I think it's worth it. BUT be sure to check ID. Seriously, I insist on it for anyone who looks borderline. You don't want to get in trouble.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    They are still hung up in the high school attitude of being cute, center of attention, parties and shopping. Funny that doesn't seem to change with age.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    I always found it to be a trade-off. I always liked the youngest ones best, because they were the most likely to be genuine and aboveboard without yet having an attitude. I found that refreshing. But there's no question that the really young ones can be trying in many other respects, it all depends on how much you're willing to tolerate. The trick is to find an intelligent one without the BS. Hard to do. I met my ATF the first week she danced and I honestly believe that's why she became my ATF and closest friend. If she had been dancing for a year it never would have happened. The first time we met she treated me like a friend and that never changed. But she didn't treat people she met a year later like that, her attitude had changed. So I guess it all depends on what you're looking for. I don't go to strip clubs looking for a friend but that's how I like to be treated. To me that's more important than mileage or skills.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    There are plenty of fine ones ready to go right out of the gate, and they know what they are doing already. I think we can thank hip-hop and especially gangster rap for giving us so many ready, willing, and even eager young ho's these days.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    I've always preferred the "Lolita" type dancer, but I've found that although the 18 year olds have nice tight bodies, they seem to be in a hurry and it's usually a let. Every once in a while, there's an 18 year old...(had a HOT time in San Fran once). But, the best times I've had have been with 24-25 year olds.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I remember not too long ago one young dancer was complaining to me that I seemed to only be getting dances from the older dancers. She wanted to dance for me. I declined. She made me remember I don't care to get clumsy dances from inexperienced dancers. I'm wondering if this topic is about in the club dances or OTC activities.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Casualguy - I think it is about ITC activities. That's where the majority of us focus the majority of our stripper-time. I am currently friendly with five girls in two clubs. All exclusively ITC. Two of the girls are in their thirties. Of these two, one of them blows all other four girls away as far as being fun to talk to and get dances from. I just posted a review on her and the club. Of the three younger girls, two are only 19. The 19 year olds are a lot of fun to hang out with but let's face it they are pretty immature. I think for an older guy like me, it is difficult to maintain rapport with an eighteen year old. The dollar bills and five dollar bills help, but the 19 year-olds actually believe they have to obey the club rules, and that is a definite bummer. Older girls are definitely more likely to bend or break the rules.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "BUT be sure to check ID. Seriously, I insist on it for anyone who looks borderline. You don't want to get in trouble." What if her pussy feels "underage"? LOL...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion