tuscl

BIG TIT FEATURES

10inches
Florida
where have all the big, fake tit feature dancers gone? loved to visit clubs in ATL when the likes of Sarenna Lee, Busty Dusty & Pandora Peaks used to tour

12 comments

• wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    oh oh this sounds like its gonna turn into real or fake what is better debate
  • zorro
    16 years ago
    Real big tits are better than fake big tits. Case closed.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    I suspect that in the adult film industry there isn't much demand for overly huge, obviously fake tits anymore...who knows... When are *you* going on tour wondergrl??
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    That's one thing about the local club I visit regularly. When they were new, 4 years ago, they used to have one a month, and now they haven't had any in the last year that I recall. One of the other clubs I visit had one fairly recently, but that was the first time in a long while they had one. It might be possible that the typical American male doesn't want to see that type of show anymore. After all, if you have seen one of them, you've seen them all.
  • magicrat
    16 years ago
    Actually Dan, according to Ron White,my favorite comedian, once you've seen one girl naked, you want to see them all.
  • boomer37
    16 years ago
    No they aren't. Case back open.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Natural rule. Case back closed!
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    no adult film tour LOL
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    No silly, you could do yer *own* "big tit" tour...book now! ;)
  • AbbieNormal
    16 years ago
    I always saw these acts as verging on freakshow status. I have no objection to large tits, be they real or fake, but some of these performers were just plain ridiculous. As for the other debate, based on the several dozen I've sampled directly, I prefer real in general, mostly because there are so many bad fake ones out there, but that said I've had my hands on some spectacular fake ones.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Ha ha
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I have a favorite dancer that I have known for about 5 years. She has the greatest looking and feeling fake tits that I have ever seen or felt. The other dancers and customers that I know all agree on that. 3 Months ago another semi favorite dancer at the same club got a boob job. The second best one I have ever seen and also the smallest that I have ever seen. Again everyone agrees. Last week I found out that they both had the same doctor. He knows his shit!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion