tuscl

Chi-town 6:37 est here - are you on?

Thursday, July 10, 2008 10:39 PM
[view link] Thanks for responding, its simply a matter of crediblity, and although its all annonymous on this board the issue of personal credibily matters to me in terms of my continued postings on the board over the longer term Ideally if you're amenable and quickest method:(or some other way it you're not) 1. if you have a pre-paid cell (or equivalent) you would call me (use the blocking *82 pre-fix if you need) at a specified number 2. When I see you're posting in here live or close to live in proximity, I will post in here the specified contact number which you will immediately call 3. when I answer (and after one other step) I will give you my name for purposes of the search 4. you will then call the DC listed number, which happens to be a personal number, and once I answer, you've got the match and you can post the results in here Nothing else is required and you're indentity will be 100% protected.

21 comments

• David9999
    16 years ago
    Late tonight after 10 est or 9 central would be fine -if you can do this. Thanks again
  • chitownlawyer
    16 years ago
    What's the purpose of this exercise? What are you trying to establish/prove?
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    That he is an attorney. I assumed because you're an attorney also that he figures you be willing to help a fellow attorney out.
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    Credibility is the issue I've made many posts over the past year and it had been my intention to make many more in the future because like others in here we share a common interest in the same subject. However my credibilty has been attacked to such a degree in the last few months I would like to respond in a factual way to a central charge against me - and to do that I need the help of a third party. I recently asked Founder to do this cross-check for me and he concluded it was a board matter and he should not intervene, so I'm asking you to do the same.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "What are you trying to establish/prove?" That he is crazy as a loon...lol... Actually, he wants to give you his real name (why over the phone now I have no idea) so that you can enter it on the above "DC Bar" website to see if he is a member of the bar down there. And then we can all have another reason to dislike him...because he's a lawyer (no offense, but don't all you sharks eat each other?)... :)
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    If you are going to trust Chi-town lawyer with your name and have him verify it with the DCBar, then these steps seems as safe and far simpler: 1. Private Message or email, Chi-town lawyer the phone number at your law firm along with with your name. Also, in the same message give him a pseudonym such as Mr. John Knight so that his identity will be protected, but you'll know who is calling. 2. Chi-town double checks your information on the DCBar site and reports back merely that you are a lawyer in good standing and were admitted to the bar at least 15 years ago. Or, you could open a $10 account a [view link] and give Chi-town the log-in PIN. In the called phone log should be your phone number, which he can call to speak with you.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    1. open a $10 account a [view link] and give Chi-town lawyer the log-in PIN. In the call log will be your cell phone number, which he can call and his spoofed number could be 312-312-1111 so when you see 312-312-1111 on your cell you know it's Chi-town lawyer. (You won't be able to call him back even with call return or direct dialing this spoofed number.)
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    David, I have never disputed that you are a lawyer. I just think you are a pathetic asshole. Oh, but I guess that's one in the same, isn't it? ---- PS: Not you Chi-town lawyer. As least you are demonstrating some common sense and not participating in his little game.
  • njscfan
    16 years ago
    I have to admit I'm starting to feel a little guilty about watching this guy go off the deep end, especially as I was one of the people who gave him an ever so slight little push. Honestly, I had no idea he was so emotionally fragile. Must be PTSD. Maybe we should get chitown lawyer to find out his real identity. Then at least we could send an emergency medical team to make sure he doesn't slit his wrists. David, why don't you tell us where you live? We can arrange to have a van pick you up, and take you to a safe place where you won't hurt yourself. What do you say? Do you live in an apartment building? Halfway shelter? Welfare hotel? Park bench? Let us know. Your not alone.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Well, it is looking like another dead end.
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    Jablake, agree it does look that way
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    By the way Jablake, the methods you've proposed I believe introduce additional and unnecessary identity issues. That's why I proposed the cell phone method, its just cleaner.
  • Polarman
    16 years ago
    This is about the most inane posting I have ever read and I can't believe I am adding to it. Who gives a damn who you are? This is a website that is supposed to be dedicated to strippers and strip clubs, not some way for you to justify your pitiful existence or life. If you need some type of public adoration, attention, and therapy, go see your local psychiatrist or try to get on Oprah. Or if you want the admiration of somebody, get a few thousand dollars and go to a strip club and spend it on dancers. They will worship you and act like they both believe and like you, at least until you run out of money.
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    Polarman, I don't a "damn" what you think. Go back to the Soviet Union if you want to shut down free speech
  • njscfan
    16 years ago
    Well, well, hard to know where to begin with that last post, David. Free speech? Ah, no, this is about you being a fruitcake. The issue is not the first amendment, but rather why you're such a whack job. And isn't it funny that your free speech is under attack when you tell another poster to shut up? Oh, and by the way, not sure why you brought up the Soviet Union, but it doesn't exist anymore. Have you not gotten to that point yet in your world history class?
  • Polarman
    16 years ago
    I never said a thing about free speech. Maybe you need to take a reading comprehension course so you can clearly understand what is written. What the comment said was that your post is stupid and out of place on this website. The part you should take to heart is the one about seeing a psychiatrist. No one cares who you are are what you do for a living. I was exercising my right of free speech to comment on how needy and insecure you are. Judging from your reaction, it looks as though the truth hurts.
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    "What the comment said was that your post is stupid and out of place on this website." in other words, you don't want it posted. When I start telling you what I want and don't YOU to post, then you can tell me. Until then just STFU
  • Polarman
    16 years ago
    Such an educated response from someone who claims to be educated, better start that yellow page search for a psychiatrist, o minister of free speech. If you want everybody to "know who you are" post your name and address, oops, that requires honesty and I do recall you claim to be a lawyer, so my bad.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Polarman is a funny guy!
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    David9999, Your post may not be stupid (However,I think it is), but it is DEFINITELY out of place on this website." That said, and since I said some time ago I would only discuss, post, respond, etc. to strip club topics, I guess I just might have to add you to the BOOB club. That covers the SC area.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Man, clubber is just so......witty...ugh... Why don't you just stick to your previous "pledges" old man and stay out the these topics altogether...you're *really* not being missed!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion