tuscl

what do u guys think?

DickJohnson
Illinois
how would you guys feel if your ATF, i know, its a nebulous term, anyways, what would you think if your ATF fucked the owner of the club, who happens to be directly from the bottom of the barrel? he basically blackmailed her so she could keep her job. It has totally changed my view of her, so what do you guys think?

14 comments

• jablake
    16 years ago

It *probably* wouldn't have changed my view, but then I guess I'd have to know more specifics.

• MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    This kind of thing happens all the time. You can't complain about a dancer that fucks around to get ahead, especially if she's also fucking around with you...
  • jablake
    16 years ago

OK, some people might believe there is MOUNTAIN of difference between a dancer fucking an Honorable customer who remunerates her handsomely and a dancer fucking "the owner of the club, who happens to be directly from the bottom of the barrel," because "he basically blackmailed her so she could keep her job." IOWs, she acted like most common wage slaves thus she is sub-human dirt and NOT the fine upstanding young dancer she pretended to be.

• chandler
    16 years ago
    >It has totally changed my view of her, so what do you guys think?<

I think your former view of her was unreal, which is normal for an ATF. Bad move on her part to let you find that out about her.
  • deogol
    16 years ago
    I agree with chandler. Perhaps your view of her is more in alignment with reality than the fantasy cooked up in your head.
  • jablake
    16 years ago

Well, my first ATF was something like 99% perfect in every way. :) Unfortunately, that 1% imperfection (wanting a baby and a real relationship) destroyed the heaven she created and made me feel negatively about women who seem to be too good to be true! They *know* they're NOT 99% or 100% perfect and yet they fail to do a complete disclosure before the poor man gets all emotionally attached and dependant. Full Disclosure: it should be the law.

Damn, that was a very special woman in my life; too sweet to believe and just as beautiful.
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    It wouldn't change my view of her. She's in a lose-lose situation. But it would certainly change my view of the owner. Whatta douchebag.
  • jablake
    16 years ago

Here I was thinking the owner was a lucky dog. ;)
  • DickJohnson
    16 years ago
    hhmmm....thanks for the responses. This owner I refer to is a total scum. Imagine a guy in his 50's telling teenage girls that "I will fire you unless you have sex with me." Real sleazebag. Actually, at any age that's low-life behavior. I always knew my ATF was no angel, I just expected a little more dignity from her. Her sister told the owner to "go fuck himself" and went down the street and got a job at another club.
  • Yoda
    16 years ago
    As Chandler said, your original view of the lady was probably unrealistic. My very first ATF claimed to be a clean girl but I found out at some point that she was almost fired when she got caught giving guys blow jobs in the club's parking lot. Did it bug me a little? Sure, but I learned a long time ago not to judge women in the sex industry for what they do to advance their own cause. It doesn't really matter if it's screwing for money or screwing to keep your job. It's her pussy and her life. Who are we to judge?
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    My favorite is not even a dancer. She has worked part time at the club for years. bar tender, champagne hostess and most recently as a waitress. I doubt that she even knows that I know she dates the general manager. She is hot. I suspect some Asian blood in her. I will never get a lap dance or anything more from her but just knowing her is a treat. "John you rock my world". "Baby you rock mine too"
  • jablake
    16 years ago

Sorta reminds me of the dancer who thought that other dancers who allowed contact were sluts. The other dancers who allowed contact thought the other dancers who did mild extras were sluts. The mild extras dancers thought the hardcore extras dancers were sluts.

Meanwhile the truth was in Iraq: The religious Iraqi women thought ALL dancers were sluts.

I guess most everyone has their proper place as to where to draw the moral lines.

• mmdv26
    16 years ago
    I try to keep in mind that any ATF I have is a dancer. Dancers work in a world of sexual stimulation. They develop a routine for getting through life, and the routine might include having sex with someone to get that person's attention or favorable treatment. Sex, handshake; what's the difference.

Can't put dancers on too high of a pedestal - especially our ATF's. They usually fall off at some point.
  • gk
    16 years ago
    You lost perspective. It's certainly not unheard of for this to happen in the strip club industry.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion