tuscl

old posts?

Sunday, July 6, 2008 2:58 PM
where are they?

7 comments

• Dudester
    16 years ago
    In case you didn't see the memo, only the most recent 25 posts stay. With you starting so many posts, you're knocking many off the board.
  • AbbieNormal
    16 years ago
    Scroll to the bottom, click on [Older 25 Topics]. If you are looking for older discussions of the "alpha male gene theory" I have a few of the links here: [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Hmmm . . . I thought you just needed to click "next 25."
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    i'm no longer getting the "older 25 posts" option- that's the problem
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Yes, I believe shadowcat was complaining about that. I'm using the latest Windows browser and can see older posts. Most people it seems strongly prefer Firefox and my computer doesn't seem to care for that browser. Well, for me, even Firefox allowed viewing of older posts---made a mess of google, however. Sounds like some technical issue with TUSCL that should be fixable.
  • AbbieNormal
    16 years ago
    You can also type directly into your browser. For instance thee main page is: [view link] The next: [view link] or in fact any number works: [view link] From there you might be able to navigate from the bottom. I don't know since I've checked with Safari and Firefox on my Macs and Linux computers and Explorer on my windows computer and they all have the link working for old topics.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    I tried both Internet Explorer and Firefox on TUSCL today. Both performed flawlessly. In Both, the "[Older 25 Topics] appeared at the bottom of THE LIST OF DISCUSSION TOPICS. However, that message does NOT appear at the bottom of any of the actual threads. That might be the problem. People don't always notice, when they "get to the bottom", if they are at the bottom of the LIST or at the bottom of A PARTICULAR THREAD.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion