tuscl

As it turns out, David 9999 was right afterall.

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
A little background...

Earlier this year, David9999 posted incessantly, to the point of tedium, on how the downturn in the economy could possibly affect customer's spending habits and lead to a reduction in dancer's income.

Just one example - his thread of January 16, 2008:
"Dancers need to prepare for an economic shock"

FONDL wrote: "David(9999), you're obsessing over this economy thing"

I wrote: "I agree with FONDL - yeah, enough already"

to which David replied:
"Oh I see you've appointed yourself EDITOR of this forum as to what subject can and cannot be brought up by a poster? WHO THE FUCK APPOINTED YOU?"

---

It may have taken awhile here in the Midwest, but if this past weekend was indication, as it turns out, David may have been right. Friday and Saturday night, after 11 pm, when normally the club is standing room only, my favorite place was less than half full. The girls were complaining about only making around $100.00 - So David's predictions were true! I was wrong - he was right. David is a genius. (Though as a side note, for a genius, his vocabulary is rather limited. It pretty much consists of FUCK YOU and FUCK OFF)

So, to get to my point. I've discovered that David is smarter than he appears. So, c'mon guys, let's stop giving him a hard time about his Alpha Male Seed Spreading Theory. I bet he could get it published in the literature. Look for it in an upcoming issue of Scientific American. It could be titled:

"The Alpha Male: Why Hot Women Are Attracted to Abusive, Uneducated, Meth-Addicted Bad Boys"

The article would open up with: "I'm a very good-looing male, earning in excess of $500,000 per year, but yet I cannot get laid, except when I pay strippers for sex. I began to think to myself, why not? This is when I began developing my Alpha Male hypothesis......"

24 comments

• jablake
    16 years ago

Yep, he was right about (1) dancers being belted by the economy, (2) Alpha Male Seed Spreading, and (3) gun control being violative of the 2nd Amendment. No wonder David9999 rakes in, in excess of $500,000 per year. :)

• BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Oh, god. What fucking pettiness.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Actually in the town where I sometimes visit a Gentleman's Club, the biz seemed to have picked up lately. A few more cute girls have showed up for work, and it seems like the guys are spending more money. This is based on a sample of about 10 girls and 5 guys -- so that is conclusive proof, right?

It is possible that David9999 makes over $500,000/year (for example he might be a partner in a law firm where the dough just rolls in, due to all the hard work the Associates etc. do.) Also possible he gets laid for free by a cute girlfriend, and also gets strippers to spread their legs for him on command. But who really cares one way or the other? And why does David9999, an anonymous person on this board, really care what us other anonymous persons think? Beats the heck outta me.

• lopaw
    16 years ago
    Gimme a freakin break. That alpha crap bullshit made that PL the first to go on my ignore list. Even RomanticLover's posts were more enlightening.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    David9999. Ever been to Ricks in Seattle?
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Dude, You are busted. It took me awhile to recognize you. I was not looking for you and was trying to not get involved in certain topics.

Guys you have been duped. David9999 is the former davids or Rl or Romantic lover. He is using mommies computer. He has been burned by strippers and therefore hates all of them. He has no money but needs to be noticed. He needs the attention. One sick Mother Fucker.
  • njscfan
    16 years ago
    For those of us who have not been on this board that long, who is/was "Romantic Lover"?
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Funny how quick internet people are to embrace conspiracy theories. Look RL's big thing was don't spend more than $6 on lap dances from strippers (which should include FS for that price). David, OTOH, claims to regularly drop $500 a visit. No way they are the same person.
  • jablake
    16 years ago

Conspiracy theories? Seemed like Shadowcat was just making assertions sans any theories.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Bobby, it is not what they say but how they say it. They are posting for the attention. I am also convinced that Jabelake is the former Kyle1111.
  • njscfan
    16 years ago
    Have to agree with Bobby on this one -- but precisely for the reason cited by Shadowcat. The key to finding a duplicate poster is not what they say but how they say it. I looked at the old posts for RL, and the method of expression is not vaguely close to the way David talks. I think they are two different people. Both morons, to be sure, but still two different people.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    The messages/agendas are totally different as is the presentation. RL would just pop in, post five or so different new topics as two or three line questions (often the questions being only minor variants of each other) and then make no contributions to the discussion. Then at some random time later he would pop in and fire his next salvo.
  • jablake
    16 years ago

Hi shadowcat,

And, you have also asserted that I was RL or Romantic Lover. I guess by implication that means I'm also David9999. As njscfan pointed out I'm always jumping to his defense even those he keeps referring to me a jarblake. :)
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Well, I am not Ace Ventura. Does anybody doubt that davids was RL? Now compare his postings with David 9999. I'll stay with my day job.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "Romantic Lover" just posted some useless topics that were worded strangely and really never got much attention.

"They are posting for the attention."

LOL...that's the pot calling the kettle black there scat!
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Well, where is he. Does it normally take him that long to respond to a negative post or is he still trying to find a wiggle to get out of this one? I got him and he knows it.

Jabelake: do you want to tell everbody why you changed your name from Kyle1111 or do you want me to do it?

BTW, during shadowcats suspension I posted under the name of "I give up".
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    "Well, where is he. Does it normally take him that long to respond to a negative post or is he still trying to find a wiggle to get out of this one? I got him and he knows it.

Jabelake: do you want to tell everbody why you changed your name from Kyle1111 or do you want me to do it?"

You have me? I'd love to hear your reasoning. :)
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Let me see if I understand what this thread is all about. (1) The Midwest has suffered an economic downturn because of it's reliance on the cyclical auto industry, and strip clubs in the area aren't doing as well as usual. (2) RL is a jerk. Wow, what revelations!

Actually I always thought that RL (plus the other names he went by) was an annoying 13 year old kid pulling our chains, which is why I put him (them) on ignore the day the feature first became available. And I always kinda enjoyed Kyle1111's posts, I thought they were funny.
  • jablake
    16 years ago

"And I always kinda enjoyed Kyle1111's posts, I thought they were funny."

Uh, oh. Trapped by the old funny posts giveaway. :) Well, I would like TUSCLers to think jarblake's posts are funny as well.

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    FONDL: I respect you and your insights to this board but you lost it on this one. There is nothing here about economics in Detroit. What started out as a dumb topic has turned into another me vs them. I am sorry that I can't always keep my mouth shut.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Shadowcat, I'm under the impression that David9999 is from the Midwest from some of his previous posts about the economy. Sorry if that's incorrect. The point I was trying to make is that our economy is very regional and always has been. What you see depends very much on where you are. There's no recession in my area, not even close in fact there are help wanted ads everywhere, and not at minimum wage either. Our unemployment rate remains near it's all time low, which is true for most of the country. It's been so long since we've had a recession that people have forgotten what one looks like.
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    I was under the impression that David9999 was from the East Coast. Kind of funny how we can perceive things differently. Having to guess where he was from was one reason I kind of got aggravated at him in an earlier thread - perhaps unjustly on my part. If he has reasons for not posting, so be it. I'll accept that. But I just think it makes for a more interesting discussion board if we know where a person is from - FONDL's point about regional economies is a case in point. After he posted on some topic, his location seemed somehow relevant, so I checked his reviews and saw he had none. So, his location is a mystery. But like I said, I'll accept it.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    David, I probably assumed Midwest because fot the past year he has been complaining about how weak the economy is in his area, and to me that sounds like the Midwest, which I think has been the weakest region for the last year and probably longer.
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    Fondl, I know what you are saying. I am from the Midwest. The two clubs I visit most often are in Kokomo, IN and Lansing, MI. Both towns are dominated by the auto industry. Kokomo has Delphi electronics and a couple of Chrysler plants. Lansing, of course, employs many people at its General Motors factories. Personally, I live in an area half way between the two cities. Our county is the recreational vehicle manufacturing capital of the world. So you can imagine how gasoline prices have affected the RV industry. Not many people are purchasing motorhomes that get 8 to 10 MPG at today's gas prices - so we have had lots of layoffs.

So at least in the two clubs I am familiar with, the dancers are really struggling right now. When you're laid off, one is not likely to spend a lot of money at a strip club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion