My Favorite Strippers Generally were Mommy Wannabes . . .

I was thinking about how common it is for strippers to have "loser boyfriends" and generally I would think of these loser boyfriends as alpha male types: abusive, aggressive, angry, addicted, amoral . . .

When thinking of my favorite strippers 2 stood out as being attracted to the seed spreading alpha man type. And, it was a little surprising in my mind that we had any rapport at all. Layla's alpha man abused her physically and mentally and took all of her money. Gambling dancers alpha man was more of a hot headed thug who earned hard time in prison. He wasn't too much into taking her money or even in treating her that bad---her fun was in provoking him to extreme aggression including arson and attempted murder. For these strippers to see you as more than $$$ it appeared you would have to either abuse 'em or abuse others. A nice guy would be DOA.

Another 2 favorites strippers stood out as wannabe mommies: very sweet kind-hearted women. Princess was looking to give love unconditionally, but truly craved someone to love her back. Abuse was the last thing she wanted and for her any mistreatment was a total turn-off. Taking care of a poor man otoh seemed to really get her juices and maternal instincts running into high gear. A nice guy who loved to listen and talk and who was broke would be exactly what she would fall for. Hearty was another super sweet dancer. Her man was like a child who didn't have any goals or sense of responsibility and she was pretty much bailing him out and mothering him. Both Mommy Wannabe dancer were very interested in having children, but they wanted to make sure they could take proper care of any babies, first.

2 comments

• David9999
    16 years ago
    "abusive, aggressive, angry, addicted, amoral . . ." interesting choice of words.
  • jablake
    16 years ago

I confess: I was going for the alliteration.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion