RolLexx . . . 2 visits since the bartender issue . . .

I didn't have any problems on either visit. Well treated by everyone. The first visit was excellent. The second visit was out of this world, but the club had like 30 dancers and 1 customer--me. I way over spent. The dancers surprised me by being in good spirits claiming that around 8 PM the club was supposed to be dead.

Some of my dancer buddies (those still willing to take my money and those who won't) keep making noise that the RolLexx is a death trap. And, people are regularly shot. Given my worsening health, I would appreciate a clean death shot as a mercy killing. :) On an even more positive note the dancers had me feeling so good I was actually enjoying how lucky I was to be with such fantastic dancers. I was afraid they might sense that I was very weak and back off, but I just got positive vibes which was much appreciated. :) The only negative was that my budget on both visits just didn't exist and I'll be missing a few meals, which is probably good news.

Anyway, that was that. No more drama which made me feel relieved. A couple of you were interested in how it was going to end and it seems to have ended with only good news. :)

I hope those strippers realized how happy they made me! :)

3 comments

• David9999
    16 years ago
    "the club had like 30 dancers and 1 customer" I've been in a club with the same deal with almost as many dancers, for example a few time when they were doing the late afternoon SHOWCASE with the gowns etc. Of course in case I had decided to walk out the male DJ and the female bartender would still see the show
  • jablake
    16 years ago

As long as the dancers end up making their money at the end of the day AND I have money to spend I strongly prefer being the only customer.

I think most customers would probably disagree.
  • jablake
    16 years ago

I never did care for gowns. Scanty bikinis or street clothes or plain nudity are much to my liking.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion