Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Test

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42920

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

1 yr ago · 1 min read

.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

.

J
justinyoo
•

Oh damn, I didn't realize why I lost until a minute later rereading it ... Hahaha

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Challenge accepted

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I had to scroll down to read what she wrote on herself.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

My Heidi grew a bit more than your Heidi.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

She has eyes?

Profile picture for Rightfield
Rightfield
•

Eye-catching pleat in the front of her skirt.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

It's a copy pasta, I don't know why the missing c either.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•
Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Curses, foiled again

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement