tuscl

What do yo talk about with strippers? (cont.)

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
(Started as a reply to the recent topic before realizing it was too old to be added to.)

Maybe it's just me, but I like to talk with strippers about sex. I go to strip clubs for sexual entertainment. For the time I spend in a club, I like to stay focused on that. A little playful sex talk, combined with some caresses, makes for a nice build-up to a dance, and a good way to pass the time between dances. It keeps me turned on a lot better than chatting about family, work, blah blah blah. Strippers understand this and are happy to play along.

As for the common assumption that strippers get tired of hearing about sex from all the guys, all I can say is RONG! It's not the subject they mind, it's how you talk about it. With a little easygoing humor, the most outrageous things you can think of can be received and returned with enthusiasm. After all, strippers have a sexually mischievious streak, too. (Duh.)

17 comments

• BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Oh, sure. That's Stripping 101. If the guy is willing talk to him about sex. In fact the more explicit the better. That'll get him turned on enough to buy a dance. Also try and make him think you are a nympho.

Rather obvious but incredibly effective sales strategies.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I was wrong. chandler has 4 kids not 5 and I got its straight from chandler, so I know that it is true.
  • AbbieNormal
    16 years ago
    Utter inconsequential crap. On rare occasions, something that interests me.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Existentialist philosophy of Sartre, Camus, Kierkegaard and de Unamuno.
  • ralphyboy
    16 years ago
    LMFAO....not to mention Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, Dostoevsky and Soderberg...when all they really want to hear about (and see) are Washingtons......
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    I enjoy learning about other cultures, about people whose lives are very different from mine. And young strippers are about as different from me as you can get. And so, provided they have some intelligence, and I wouldn't be sitting with them if they didn't, I want to know how they live and what they think, what their everyday world is like. I don't know why but I find it fascinating.

And the fact that she's usually going to be wearing very little doesn't hurt either. In fact I find a girl to be much sexier when she's sitting talking and is oblivious to the fact that she's nearly naked than I do when she's onstage trying to be sexy.
  • ralphyboy
    16 years ago
    Strippers are adventurers by definition, living on the edge, walking on the dark side, flouting convention and respectability, inhabiting the grey zone between legality and illegality, the scourge of their families, wild-women, outlaws, sensualists and rule breakers. If they had an ounce of intelligence (and most have more) how could they NOT be interesting? They've all got backgrounds and stories worth listening too-it can be a hard-scrabble existence and they are tough survivors with original points of view on a variety of subjects. Just gotta open them up a little.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Um, actually most of us do not find it that interesting to learn about their drug problems, how their boyfriend is in jail for assault, and doesn't want them working there because he is worried she will be a whore, but needs bail money.... their manic-depression or whatever the fuck is wrong with them, or (especially) their stupid mystical beliefs...
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Oh god the mystical beliefs ... forgot all about that ...
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    In Detroit--the Red Wings.
  • FinalLap
    16 years ago
    After the very 'surface' stuff, I usually start talking to them about the strip club world, the industry. I find the smart ones know a little bit and would like to know more. They enjoy talking with someone who's been to a lot of clubs and often have many questions about other cities, clubs they've heard of, etc. Along the way, the subject may turn to sex, but that usually happens during a dance or between dances in VIP, when we are both, seemingly at least, turned on. I often ask "what do yo do in Real Life"? If the answer is interesting, we talk more. If it's about an abusive relationship & horrible poverty, I frankly disengage. I don't want to hear about it. If it's about being a coed at a local college and enjoying dancing as an escape & for 'spring break money', I'm all ears. I love talking to dancers as long as they don't start bringing me their real life problems. I have enough of my own!
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Often they seem to need to talk about breast implants. The ones who have them want to know how you like them, and want you to guess how old they are or how much they cost. The ones who don't have them want to know whether they should get them. When there's a girl on stage they want to know whether you like her implants or whether you think she should get them. Implants implants implants.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Generally, I try not to talk to them.
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    I always seem to get pulled into conversations with them about makeup, babies, boyfriends, etc.....all of the girlie stuff. I would rather have a rusty nail hammered thru my eyeball than have to suffer listening to that bullshit. But I found out early on that if I play along and pretend to listen, I will usually get handsomely rewarded when it is lapdance time.
  • njscfan
    16 years ago
    Like everything on this board, it depends, it depends, it depends. If someone is not comfortable with the English language, our conversation is going to be more limited. If I have nothing in common with the person, it's more of a challenge. If I spend more time with the person, gradually people let down their barriers and there is more to discuss. Generally it tends toward talking about "the biz" but not always. Chatting in the bar itself is difficult for me (the background noise, loud music etc. makes it hard for me to hear), but OTC I find I can have real conversations with them. It just depends.
  • gk
    16 years ago
    Yea, sex is sometimes a part of the conversation, but maybe that's just for get-acquainted. But after that. Everything is on the table for discussion. I've talked with dancers wbout their life, their kids, their house, their car, their father, what food they like, politics--most anything you would talk to anyone else about. Of course, you have to do some weeding out to have those conversations. For best service, get to know someone. Let them know you.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    gk: I agree. I know more shit that goes on in my favorite club than the managers. Why? Because they know me and trust me. I recently showed them proud pictures of my 10 week old grand daughter. Their hearts melted. "I had an abortion last Friday", "the dickhead(boyfriend) is in jail", "my husband is going through heleicopter school","he is back from Iraq","here is my husbands cell number. If you ever need help and can't get hold of me, call him". What do I talk about???
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion