tuscl

Golf tournaments sponsored by Platinum Plus in Columbia, SC

what's the 411 here? Has anyone been? What's the cost? When is the next one?

Thanks

4 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Oh shit! I just spent 3 days at the club and all of information was posted on the wall in the mens room. I just didn't pay much attention, since I don't golf and have no intentions of going. I know that it will be somewhere in the greater Columbia area and I believe it is June 12th. I know that they are going to auction off strippers to act as caddies. They had a long list of options and what donations were required. You can also go just as a spectator. If you don't have time to drop by the club, you can call them at 803 731 0555. The door girl will answer and she should be able to give you all the info. If Jen answers, tell here that the candy man told you to call.
  • Shekitout
    16 years ago
    Golf tournament was June 9th. During the time before the tournament
    the flat screen TV behind the doorgirl has a slide show of pics taken during last year's tournament. You can see dancer/caddies with their tops off posing with the participants. Looks like fun.
  • pop
    16 years ago
    The next one should be June 2009. It was $100 per person plus whatever you paid the caddies.
  • pop
    16 years ago
    The Diamond Club in Hilton Head is having one on August 3. It's $105 per golfer and it's at a course on Daufuskie Island. Call the club at 843-842-2999 for more info.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion