Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How much would you spend on OF to see a pregnant dancer?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Former Follies and Vivide dancer.

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Does it include her gangbang videos?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I have 2 sweet & sour sauce packets from McDonalds in my car, think that would be sufficient?

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

OF is worth zero, no matter who is on.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

zero.

Profile picture for TheSingularity
TheSingularity
•

Negative money

Profile picture for PAWG_Patrol
PAWG_Patrol
•

Damn... THE Shelby? I guess the club lighting was doing her some favors 😂

She also worked at Tattletale too.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

I'm not spending anything on OF. I'd rather tip the bathroom attendant that $20/month.

Not interested in that girl either. If she was the hot girl at the club I was at, the waitress or bartender is probably gonna get my money that day.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

She looks like a train wreck and sounds like an irredeemable skank.

Profile picture for chattguy123
chattguy123
•

She was out banging dudes in the open floor at the bar at follies. Can only imagine how toxic that shit is now.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Yes, she is legend

ary.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

We should let strippers decide for themselves if they want to associate their vanilla social media with their stripping/club or their OF/fansly/etc.

If you're anti-abortion, or really pro-choice, you should see it as a gofundme, even if you don't have a pregger fetish. When $ forces a woman to get an abortion she doesn't want, it's a trauma she may never fully get over.

Profile picture for jaybud999
jaybud999
•

Yucky.

Profile picture for Owlyoung_ggofv
Owlyoung_ggofv
•

I joined her OF. Apparently she began her career dancing with her mother? I will get some clarification.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

She should post videos of the birth and her lactating tits. I bet some freaks would pay for that.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

She just announced on IG that she is getting married. I sure hope this doesn't affect her Only Fans account.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I'm guessing pregnant OFers are at least 5% of the Floribama GDP.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

She had the baby and now has new content on OF.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement