tuscl

Shifted Display

Clubber
Florida
founder,

I use Firefox and rarely full screen. In that state, the right part of the TUSCL is off my screen, but I can scroll there. Full screen, it all displays, but is all shifted to the right. If I use IE, it all seems to display properly, although I am not sure why many use IE, IMHO.

21 comments

• founder
    16 years ago
    what is you monitor resolution set to?
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Yea, the screen display is messed up, and I use IE. I noticed it a day or so ago. The grey menu that used to be down the side of the screen on the left is now up in the top-middle of the screen, which pushes everything else down a bit. It looks kind of weird.
  • founder
    16 years ago
    is it still like that? I thought I fixed it
  • wallanon
    16 years ago
    My display was doing that earlier, too, but now looks fine.
  • zorro
    16 years ago
    Mine is still shifted on Firefox.
  • snowtime
    16 years ago
    Mine was also doing that earlier but did not bother me. Now seems back to normal. I enjoy this site so much that things like this are usually ignored by me.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I am using Firefox also. Had problems earlier but everything seems normal now.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Apparently I caused some trouble. Not the first time though. I didn't realize posting that long link would shift everything over and keep something in memory affecting the rest of the web site. However it appears just that one thread is affected. I'll try to reduce the size of any long links in the future if I remember. I actually thought the text in the link would wrap back to a second line but I guess not. It would be nice if we could post links that were clickable instead of having to copy and paste the link in the address bar to go to a link mentioned in the comments.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    It's still shited here...it started for me a day or two ago.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Same here.
  • rob0411
    16 years ago
    Up until a couple of days ago the top (gray) menu was to the left of the information display, both starting at the top of the screen. It recently changed so the gray menu is now at the top of the screen and the information display is now below the menu. I use IE. Monitor is 1680 by 1050. Full screen or not doesn't matter
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    founder,

1024X 768

• arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Founder,

I am using Firefox, with a screen resolution of 1280 x 960. I can read all the text but the right hand one-third is in-the-gray, and there is more than three inches of white space to the left. I can live with this but it does seem odd.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    There is a 2 1/2 inch band of white space to the left of the blue-gray drop-down menu bar.
  • founder
    16 years ago
    ok, I think I fixed this issue...

let me know if you're still having problems

• robofan
    16 years ago
    I just exited and got back in again and it is still the same. I use IE and am 1024 x 768.
  • Zerzan
    16 years ago
    Mine is fixed now (using IE). Thanks.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Looks like it's fixed here too...thanx...
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    now, mine is fine. THX
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    founder,

I looked at the topic "Non strip club topic - how much are you spending on gas money?" and it was still shifted. The rest I viewed worked well. Perhaps there is something "leftover" in the older topics.
  • founder
    16 years ago
    robofan, is it happening on every page, or just discussion pages?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion