tuscl

The Empire Strips Back

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
I had an ad for an odd burlesque show pop up today. Seems like a waste of time for a hard-core PL like most of us on this site, but it seems like it would be perfect for some of the casual geeky PLs.

https://theempirestripsback.com/

Has anyone ever been to one of the parody type burlesque shows?

6 comments

• caseyx
    10 days ago
    I used to go to the parody shows that they'd do at Mitchell Brothers in SF. But those were more about naked women than the parody and always ended up with the dancers using dildos on each other, sometimes with audience member participation. It was basically a brothel, after all. Never been to this show or anything similar and at this point in my career I'd probably be bored.
  • grrlgonebad
    10 days ago
    Oh WOW! That looks AMAZING!

Do you guys actually like burlesque? there are some smokin hot ladies who do it.. and honestly it is so much work and effort... I so respect them for their art.
  • TCabot
    9 days ago
    Anyone remember the parody article about Jabbu’s Hutt? It was a Star Wars themed strip club that doesn’t actually exist.
  • schmoe31415
    9 days ago
    Burlesque shares a bit of the entertainment Venn diagram with strip clubs, but is really a separate thing. To start, they tend not to be interactive, and usually the nudity is limited to thongs + pasties. That said, the performances can be quite entertaining. If you like goofy singing, dancing, or skits with some disrobing along the way, they are good time. Some (like those in Vegas) tend to also include circus arts (acrobatics, etc). And some do have quite attractive people doing the disrobing.

I haven't seen the linked show, but the Boom Boom Room in St. Louis has had Star Wars or otherwise geek-themed shows in the past. I've been to a dinner show there. They pushed the drinks hard. The food was fine. The show was entertaining, with dancing, hoop/lyra work, some silk climbing stuff, and of course the shaking of pastie-covered boobs. Physically the women ranged from "average off the street" to "would love to see in a strip club". They have different shows over time, and I think their cast varies a bit.

The Zombie Burlesque show in Las Vegas was an elaborate production. Talented singing and dancing, good makeup and effects, etc.. The performers, mostly but not entirely women, were very attractive. At least some of the nipples were free. They handed out Jello shots near the end. This was a fun show. I haven't been in years, so it might have changed.

More recently, I saw Rouge, also in Las Vegas. This one had more dancing, a little less of the circus/variety acts, and a more casual story line than the Zombie show. The people were all beautiful. Some danced out in the crowd a bit for a close up view. Rouge was good, and I enjoyed it, but it didn't grab me and I probably wouldn't go back.
  • ATACdawg
    9 days ago
    @grrlgonbad: Actually, there are three dancers at my favorite club who are also burlesque entertainers as well - all babes
  • PAWG_Patrol
    9 days ago
    I'd probably find a local burlesque troupe rather than a big touring one. Local is usually more intimate, shows more skin, and costs less money.

The best thing about burlesque is the dancer type definitely skews more toward fair skinned pawgs than your average club. Like old fashioned pinup models.

(One exception I'd make for seeing this type of show would be if you were in Vegas. But, once again, it would be less intimate than both a club and a smaller local burlesque performance.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion