tuscl

Playhouse Lounge NJ

sfrsox
I love boobies
So many reviews, ugggghhh. Jeez we get it you like it. Overkill

8 comments

• Studme53
    14 days ago
    lol - Yes - they can get redundant. But I go there so I at least peruse every review of the Pink Palace.
    Here’s a novel idea; If you’re not interested, don’t read ‘em.
  • sfrsox
    14 days ago
    Added it up, 9 reviews in a week
  • Studme53
    14 days ago
    Omg - it has a loyal following. I get it. The world doesn’t need a million reviews of Applebees…
  • Studme53
    14 days ago
    Unless of course Applebees offered handjobs from a sexy Brazilian with the burgers and fries
  • wallanon
    14 days ago
    If that's the club guys go to, I don't have a problem with the number of reviews.
  • Annie1
    8 days ago
    Headed there next week.. I find the reviews fun!
  • Hank Moody
    8 days ago
    Agree with Wall. To add, it’s founder giving the 4 weeks vip so it doesn’t cost us anything. Just skip over them if they get redundant.
  • motorhead
    8 days ago
    It certainly leads the league in the “Where’s Krystal? I haven’t seen her in 7 months. Where does she work now” type of question.

There’s so many of these posts for Playhouse, often wonder if it’s the same stalker using multiple names.

It wouldn’t bother me, except it breaks the only rule founder really has. For better, or for worse, this is in unmoderated forum and founder pretty much allows anything - but this is the one question founder explicitly says can’t be asked yet it still happens for this club a lot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion