tuscl

How do you find dominant dancers?

I like being dominated during dances. Do you have any tips on how to approach or find dancers who are actually into that? It's more fun if they actually like doing it and not just because you tip for it.

Also, any suggestions for locations specifically in South Florida?

6 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    a day ago
    Look for RBF. But, keep in mind what the Marquis de Sade said. That when a masochist asks to be dominated, the true sadist says no.

Several of my favs had stories about accommodating guys who were into being dominated. They said that, if they have gone as far as they were asked to, the guy probably would have ended up in the emergency room. So, might be safer to find a stripper who's faking it and not really into it.
  • Puddy Tat
    a day ago
    Just ask them. Or find ones who work as a dominatrix on Eros or Only Fans.
  • Icey
    a day ago
    Be careful. Domination is an art and not many can do it right. One time a guy at a club paid a girl to stick her heel down his throat. He started spitting up blood and the paramedics came. And the girl was freaked out 😭 😂
  • JamesSD
    a day ago
    There's actually a saying that the best professional Dommes are subs in their private lives because they know what a sub wants.
  • sfrsox
    11 hours ago
    I would tell you but then it would be more difficult to have her for myself!
  • AlienBoy
    6 hours ago
    Try The Château, near LAX.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion