tuscl

Visiting NYC - Adult Entertainment

JayhawkJohn
Missouri
I am visiting NYC next week and am looking for suggestions for a great adult entertainment. I typically spend my time in Flashdancers, as I love the quantity and quality there. I'll also search for good asian massage parlors.

I'm staying in Midtown. Any ideas? Must go-to? High mileage clubs?

4 comments

• funonthaside
    10 days ago
    Dude....you seem to be a visitor of TX clubs...why fool around in NYC, when you have access to some of the best clubs in the country.

My response, which will likely be echoed by others, is "don't waste time and money on NYC clubs".

But, if you insist, try Gallagher's.
  • JayhawkJohn
    10 days ago
    Thanks! Texas is great, but when traveling I take advantage of the location. This time it's NYC.
  • schmoe31415
    9 days ago
    In midtown, Rick's Cabaret is a nice place with attractive dancers, but, in my experience, not great dances. They have a lunch special if you want to eat a decent burger while looking at boobs.

Next door to Rick's is Hoops. It's more sports-bar and less fancy, but not at all sketchy. The dancers have been attractive, if perhaps a step down from Rick's or Flashdancers. I've had good luck with $20/song hands-on, decent-grind dances at Hoops.

Both places have very expensive VIP (like everywhere in Manhattan). I've been offered the moon at Hoops.
  • WiseToo
    9 days ago
    Please keep in mind that Gallagher's is in Queens. You'll need to take the #7 subway from Midtown Manhattan to Queens to get to Gallagher's.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion