Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Visiting NYC - Adult Entertainment

JayhawkJohn

Missouri

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

I am visiting NYC next week and am looking for suggestions for a great adult entertainment. I typically spend my time in Flashdancers, as I love the quantity and quality there. I'll also search for good asian massage parlors.

I'm staying in Midtown. Any ideas? Must go-to? High mileage clubs?

Replies (4)

Profile picture for funonthaside
funonthaside
•

Dude....you seem to be a visitor of TX clubs...why fool around in NYC, when you have access to some of the best clubs in the country.

My response, which will likely be echoed by others, is "don't waste time and money on NYC clubs".

But, if you insist, try Gallagher's.

Profile picture for JayhawkJohn
JayhawkJohn
•

Thanks! Texas is great, but when traveling I take advantage of the location. This time it's NYC.

Profile picture for schmoe31415
schmoe31415
•

In midtown, Rick's Cabaret is a nice place with attractive dancers, but, in my experience, not great dances. They have a lunch special if you want to eat a decent burger while looking at boobs.

Next door to Rick's is Hoops. It's more sports-bar and less fancy, but not at all sketchy. The dancers have been attractive, if perhaps a step down from Rick's or Flashdancers. I've had good luck with $20/song hands-on, decent-grind dances at Hoops.

Both places have very expensive VIP (like everywhere in Manhattan). I've been offered the moon at Hoops.

Profile picture for WiseToo
WiseToo
•

Please keep in mind that Gallagher's is in Queens. You'll need to take the #7 subway from Midtown Manhattan to Queens to get to Gallagher's.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement