tuscl

PROTESTORS THAT WORK AS DANCERS

rattdog
New York
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNW1vdaV…

i watch these protesting clips and i do notice there are a few girls i wouldn't mind getting lappers from at a club. anybody here ever seen any of these kind of girls working at your clubs? did you try them in lapper/vip room? mileage? i ask because i've never met such girls well pretty much anywhere, but sure never at the clubs.

16 comments

• Icey
    11 days ago
    I know a few very politicized strippers.

One very pro Trump girl steals wallets uses meth. Brings guns to the club. Fights other dancers and customers.

The best one is a Iranian American legal assistant who dances to help with bills
  • FutureK
    11 days ago
    I feel like (for me) sadly in the Northeast I run into way too many Trumper strippers, which is odd considering Project 2025 would completely destroy their business
  • DrStab
    11 days ago
    I know a bunch of Trumper strippers, bar staff. You’d think they would not support the Christian right policies, but many of these ladies are not high school graduates and are right in the wheelhouse of Trump’s low-information supporters.
  • rickdugan
    11 days ago
    No. I doubt that these kids have either the work ethic or the emotional fortitude to strip. They'll no doubt spend the next several years exploring their "authentic selves" while working as little as possible and collecting as much government support as they can.
  • Icey
    11 days ago
    From my interactions with them. trump supporting strippers consider themselves entrepreneurs and think theyll be rich like Trump in the future. So they feel they relate to him. Same reason scammers and drug dealers support him. They see him as their peer. Of course theyre delusional but they think that
  • Manuellabore
    11 days ago
    Saw nothing that appealed.

Can count on the fingers of one hand the number of dancers who have ever said anything political to me. I just say: "Sorry, I don't like to talk about politics." (Makes me think of the Costa Rican MILF spinner I see OTC who told me upon first meeting: "I just like to talk about sex". She also likes ot talk about her messed up life, though ).

If they ask me a direct question about my political views, I answer it directly and succinctly
  • rickmacrodong
    11 days ago
    Lol what % of scammers and drug dealers support trump? Thats the most nonsense thing ive heard.

Most scammers and drug dealers are poorer and support liberals because they want free stuff, they think leeching and stealing is okay, they want easy unemployment income and often dont work regular jobs…

The only scammers supporting trump may be those internet asian or indian scammers… I doubt a ghetto shoplifter or stripper hoe scammer is voting trump
  • rickmacrodong
    11 days ago
    As far as protestors who dance, there were many dancers attending the 2020 george floyd and other protests, but those protests may have been a lot more popular. There was actually one local dancer who moved to a different state who did put up pics of palestine protests she attended.

But as far as those middle eastern girls protesting in that video I doubt youll ever see them at a club
  • sfrsox
    11 days ago
    Gross video
  • Puddy Tat
    11 days ago
    Whatever these civilization-hating malcontents need to do in order to feel relevant in the world. Any hot leftist protester I've seen is an airhead college chick that can't do more than recite slogans. Most are fat ugly sweathogs who think capitalism sucks because they suck at life.

Why are they waving flags of everywhere except the USA? Where does their allegiance lie?
  • Icey
    11 days ago
    I don't mind political discussions. Lets me know who to avoid. But its always junkies, high school dropout s or meth heads ranting about Trump.

I always one star maga hat wearing uber drivers lulz
  • Icey
    11 days ago
    One maga hoe i knew used to bring a gun to work. She got fired for beating up a girl after accusing her of stealing her chicken nuggets.

Woke dancers are actually refreshing
  • skibum609
    10 days ago
    Progressives are vermin, muslims worse.
  • jaybud999
    10 days ago
    "Freedom Cockus are vermin, attorneys worse."
  • iknowbetter
    8 days ago
    I must have been looking at the wrong video.
  • skibum609
    8 days ago
    ^^exactly the type I was referring to. Spells like a retarded Palestinian. Woke dancer is an oxymoron. Dancers actually work.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion