tuscl

Amateur nite in GA, AL, SC or FLA?

GF wants to find a strip club that has an amateur night to get up there and do a few dances. She's hot and has been asked to dance by the mgr at Cheetah in ATL but they wanted her to get a license, fill out an application and make it official. She just wants to do it once, no strings attached. Anyone know a club in GA, Alabama, SC or Florida that has an amateur nite?

8 comments

• jablake
    16 years ago
    I think the RolLexx has an amateur night and I think Coco's does as well.

• magicrat
    16 years ago
    I think Platinum Plus in Columbia has one on Thurs night? You might call and check it out.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    magicrat: they used to have one but I just checked their updated web page and they made no mention of it. It was phony as hell anyway. All the contestants were strippers from this and other clubs in the area. My next visit will be May 20-22, if you can make it.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    A friend of mines wife started dancing at a amateur night in Key West, FL. Not sure of the club or if they still have it.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I thought at least 2 or 3 or more clubs in the Greenville, SC had amateur nights. I don't remember which nights they are. I suspect the best choice would be to call and ask. I thought Platinum Plus in Greenville still has an amateur night but I don't know how crowded they are at the moment if that's a factor or not. The crowd was light last night. Nepals I like but I don't know if they have an amateur night or not and they require membership or a hotel key if visiting I believe. I enjoy seeing hot dancers but am usually too busy or too tired to make any weekday visits to strip clubs.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    The Trophy club usually isn't that crowded either and I believe they may still have an amateur night as well. I'm not sure. It seems like many clubs have an amateur night around here. Platinum Plus used to have one on Saturday night. I think it got moved to a different day not long after a 200 pound girl got voted the winner or runner up as the crowd thought it was a lot funnier to cheer for her rather than the other much more attractive contestants. I've noticed many amateur contests do seem to have a stripper or two from another club competing in the contest. I don't know if they lied on their forms or if that's acceptable but I've seen it happen several times. Sometimes the biggest factor of who wins seems to be how many fans the girl brought with her to the club.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Some of the dancers in Greenville at Platinum Plus will encourage a female tipper if they know she's willing to go topless on stage with them or just lie back on the stage with their feet on the steps. She could visit Saturday night and if she finds the right dancer after tipping a few, she might have an opportunity to go topless or let the dancer pull up her top and flash the crowd for a few seconds without going through all the trouble of an amateur contest. I often visit very late Saturday and would enjoy seeing that as well. I think if a hot 10 wants to encourage dancers to help her flash her tits, that would be encouraged here.
  • a66tee
    16 years ago
    In South FLA Amateur nite at Scarletts in Hallandale happens on Tuesday night and on Thursdays at Toosties in Miami Lakes.
    Both these clubs are really established venues...I would recommend boht of them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion