tuscl

1,000 Bottles of Baby Oil and Lube?

There's gotta be an underground book somewhere in Vegas taking bets on how this Diddy situation is gonna go. It'll make that Epstein shit seem tame....

10 comments

• shailynn
    2 days ago
    I was punping gas in front of a gas station/liquor store today and they had a poster in the window of Diddy and Ciroc Vodka. I was thinking “you guys may finally want to take that poster down.”
  • jaybud999
    2 days ago
    *in no way do I support shaming, degrading, or assaulting people who did not agree to it*

"Bitch! You ain't shiny enough! Come here!" Pulls a bottle straight from the case and proceeds to squirt it all through the air in a zig zag pattern....
  • CJKent_band
    2 days ago
    @wllanon

What you wrote, and I
  • CJKent_band
    2 days ago
    quote: “this Diddy situation is gonna go. It'll make that Epstein shit seem tame.“

It is an excellent example of White Supremacy and Privilege in the United States.

Epstein abused under age girls from all over the world an had many accomplices none of them has been prosecuted.

Both cases are despicable crimes, and both are the ones that are being investigated for some reason.

How about the sex-crazed, drug-fueled parties that Elon Musk and Bill Gates had?

Again those are the ones that people are aware of, there are many more “parties” in that mos people don’t know about.
  • Muddy
    2 days ago
    I'm wondering what that celebrity list looks, you know some big names are gonna be caught up in that.
  • Studme53
    2 days ago
    That’s a week’s supply for the Playhouse aka Burlington Hand Factory
  • rattdog
    2 days ago
    guess buying a huge vat of baby oil from costco never crossed his mind.

i'm assuming that they all were under many substances, particularly the pink coke, that enabled the freakoffs to last for days. how many parties have we all ever attended that after it was over we had to be hooked up to an IV? this makes epstein island stories sound real tame. what was worse, these freakoffs or the stuff that went on in the playboy mansion?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a day ago
    It's possible that the greatest test of anyone's morals and character is a giant pile of money.
  • PAWG_Patrol
    a day ago
    "It'll make that Epstein shit seem tame"

I doubt it. I think Diddy will be more on R. Kelly's level. Definitely a depraved monster, but not on the level of having world leaders flown in to your private sex island.

@Muddy Rumor has it Diddy banged Usher and Beiber when they were underage. Disgusting. There's 2 names before we even talk about potential celebrities on the freak off tapes.

@Ishmael Truer words have never been spoken.
  • iknowbetter
    a day ago
    CJ Kent makes a good point. Epstein and Maxwell were definitely afforded privileges not available to other sex offenders.

Anyone remember back in the late 80’s or early 90’s when Will Kennedy Smith and Mike Tyson were both charged for sex offenses at roughly the same time? Both were likely guilty, but Tyson went to jail, and Kennedy Smith got off (no pun intended).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion