tuscl

Former club(s) will turn into a seafood restaurant

https://www.mysanantonio.com/food/articl…

I never went to Vanity Factory back when it was around. Heck, even when I first started dancing, I thought it was some kinda furniture store. But at least the building is getting used, lol

10 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    4 days ago
    Cue the jokes about the fishy smell not being from the fish.
  • ATACdawg
    4 days ago
    Old tuna fish, anyone?
  • drewcareypnw
    3 days ago
    These jokes write themselves!!!
  • JamesSD
    3 days ago
    The fact is in most cities it is almost impossible to open a new club and more and more are shutting down and being turned into something else.
  • rattdog
    3 days ago
    vanity factory-furniture store-seafood....

well if the restaurant is full maybe the hostess can grind on my lap on a raymour and flanagan sofa in the waiting area until a table becomes available. question: i've never tried sitting on a raymour sofa before-are they comfortable and worth their price?
  • gammanu95
    3 days ago
    try the bearded clam
  • Icey
    3 days ago
    Ive seen clubs convert like that. They fail because of the locations. Most wont want to go for seafood in a sketchy area.

Jamessd clubs are just being driven underground. But theyre damgerous and poorly organized
  • skibum609
    3 days ago
    There are two things on earth that smell like tuna....and one of them is tuna.
  • DesertVVolf
    a day ago
    What’s funny is where I’m at (Tucson, AZ) there’s a club that used to be a seafood restaurant but got turned into a SC. It’s boat shaped and nicked named literally “The Boat” lmao
  • nicespice
    17 hours ago
    ^Ahahah, I have heard about Raiders Reef. I really should have driven by the building at least back when I had visited Tucson for a few days.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion