tuscl

Compliments? Do you feel good giving them and or receiving them or are they just

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, May 9, 2008 2:54 PM
When you tell a dancer that she is beautiful and has a great personality and she says "Thank you", What is she really thinking? Fuck you ass hole. just give me your money? I think not. Dancers are first of all women and women love compliments. Yeah,they like my money but I also appreciate the compliments. "You do not look your age", "You smell good. Is it Curve?", "You have the chest of an eighteen year old", "I love your smooth hairless legs", "you have a nice sized dick" or maybe bullshit "You have a big dick", "I just realized that you have a nice ass." It can't all be bull shit. They are already getting my money.Compliments work both ways. Keep doing it.

16 comments

• ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I'll agree. Compliments cost nothing, and feel good to give and receive. I do try to find something less obvious to compliment though... although I must say complimenting a woman's eyes never fails! O.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    I like to give compliments too, but only when they're true. And like Ozy I try to say something different. I'll probably tell a girl I like her smile more often than anything else (and if she doesn't have a nice smile chances are she isn't likely to be with me for long.) Next would be eyes or hair.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    I like to compliment great smelling hair.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    And one other thing. If the club is one where they pick their own tunes, I will compliment them on their selections if I do like them. Many appreciate that and it always leads to more conversation, especially since I am an older guy.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    I like receiving unless they're phoney; what a big dick you have, etc. Giving compliments is nice and often their appreciated with the big exception of looks in general. With black women becareful of complimenting the hairdo even if it fits them very well. Complimenting their smile if they have a nice smile seems to be appreciated.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I don't know of anyone who doesn't like compliments as long as it's not overdone or seems fake.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    casualguy, I won't say I don't like them, but they sometimes make me feel uncomfortable. It's like I need to return the compliment and that puts pressure on me to come up with something to compliment. Hope that makes some sense.
  • brainiac
    16 years ago
    I also only give compliments sincerely and try to stay away from the more common ones. The two that I give that seem to be the most appreciated are for skin and eyes. Compliments on perfume/body splash as well as outfits work well too. When I receive a compliment from someone I've just met I usually ask in a teasing manner, "Is that the stripper talking?"
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    brainiac: like that one. I will try to remember it.Could make for some fun conversation.
  • BaddJack
    16 years ago
    I never was complimented about the size of my dick. I once got frustrated with an older (read: looser) gal in VIP and made the bouncer laugh when I yelled: "You want more penetration??? I'll jump off the pool table!!!"
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    Giving sincere compliments is one of the best ways to improve your odds of high mileage. stay away from the obvious, "nice rack" kind of stuff. as the others have said, eyes, hair, outfit. all good choices. girls who don't react are only there for the hustle
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    I thought the big dick compliment was standard.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    jablake, It is almost universally used by dancers. Some times they say you have one and others, you are one.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    I don't care for the you one because it just sounds so phony and coarse.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Oops. I don't care for the "you have [a big] one" because it sounds so phony and coarse.
  • hornytoad085
    16 years ago
    I don't give them unless there's at least an element of truth to it, I figure they hear so much BS that their radar is fine-tuned to the point of absurdity. Also I try to give compliments which are as unusual as possible, without being weird, things other posters mentioned like hair, eyes, smell, etc. I read an online article about how to talk to strippers one time and the guy recommended constructive criticism as the best way to get real with them--like saying oh that color dress is too bright against your skin or whatever. Apparently his theory was that they hear so much positive BS that some non-hostile critiquing is refreshing and interesting for them. The only absolute no-no I think is anything related to breasts, even the most positive compliment you can think of. Women in general tend to think men are weird for being obsessed with breasts (IMO) and strippers are 10x more so.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion