tuscl

Help me figure out this interaction.

I’m not new to clubs but new to VIP rooms and OTC. So there’s this girl I connected with pretty well. Did OTC and then last week got a VIP room with her. (Which wasn’t without drama either) She seemed great. So this week I go in to meet her. I’m not able to do rooms every week. I just can’t afford it that often. So she comes out of a vip room with another customer and sits down with me. She offers to have a friend of hers join us in VIP. I tell her, well I can’t do a room this week but I’d love to buy some dances and drinks.

Suddenly she gets upset, throws her phone in her purse and says “We’re not doing that any more” and storms off. I don’t take things like this personally but there’s no reason to act like that. Had she said something like “ I appreciate that, but I have another regular who wanted to spend more time with me in the VIP room” then I’d be perfectly fine with that.

My guess is once she knew I’m willing to do vip or otc she expects it every time we see each other. Had she not stormed off I still would’ve dropped a couple hundred bucks on her and she would’ve had plenty of time to go see her other client in VIP.

45 comments

• Icey
    8 days ago
    Id see that as a huge red flag. On one hand i understand she doesnt want to lose income. On the other her treatment of you is very disrespectful. That shows how she sees you
  • rickmacrodong
    8 days ago
    Is the same dancer you did OTC with on the other thread? Isnt it more expensive to see her in the club than outside the club anyway?

And yeah in some cases dancers assume you have a certain amount of spending money and that you need to spend it all on them. I thought she just finished a VIP with a customer, did she ever mention that she’s doing VIP with a customer again?
  • shailynn
    8 days ago
    I knew a dancer once that played Jedi mind tricks on customers, convincing them that they needed to rush to the club on payday and dump their entire paycheck on her.

She had them thinking if they didn’t drop significant money on her every time they came into the club she would no longer talk to them. She was extremely charming so she was effective in her game.

Most of her targets were weak men with mediocre jobs who had never been married. She also could have done extras in this club with these guys but never would because A. she didn’t have to and they’d still do VIPs with her and B. she thought she would lose her negotiating power once she did extras with these PL customers.

I know she was doing OTC with some customers so her game would only work on naive, weak men.
  • basictoken
    8 days ago
    Rick - Yes. Same girl. And the es cheaper otc. She never mentioned vip when I texted her earlier. Just when I showed up at the club
  • rattdog
    8 days ago
    “ I appreciate that, but I have another regular who wanted to spend more time with me in the VIP room”

most girls in this industry are not going to say anything as tactful as that.

on your next club visit just see how it plays out if she's there. my move would be to spot her. then walk towards that area without looking at her. just walk in a sorta spaced out kinda way until you find a spot where she sees you. just don't look at her and just look towards the stage or tv. then wait and see if she approaches you,

if she heads toward you do not bring up that bad encounter. if she brings it up just find a way to divert and ask want to start all over? if she doesn't head your way then just move on to another girl.
  • Manuellabore
    8 days ago
    She would be dead to me. Plenty of fish in the sea, etc etc
  • Dolfan
    8 days ago
    It happens. Many girls sorta get a certain dollar amount in their head from a customer and the second they see that customer they've already mentally counted on making that money and if they don't, they see it as losing the money. I think of it as a similar phenomena to how people with gambling problems view a bet they didn't make as a loss.

In my experience, most of the time the girl will come right back over the next time she see's me, sometimes later that same visit and almost always its as if nothing happened. It's up to you if you want to deal with the drama and instability. I didn't see the interaction, so I don't know how bad it was. But I'm generally leery of girls who make a scene or anger quickly over small things and am quick to cut them off. That's partially because I'm mostly seeing girls ITC to eventually to get them OTC, and I do OTC at my home. So, I cut bait at the first sign of instability. Your situation may be different.
  • Hank Moody
    7 days ago
    @OP - do you know the cost/compensation structure in the club? She’s obviously ok doing sex with you ITC and OTC. Yet, she turned down dance cash because it wasn’t vip cash? It’s frustrating, but you might get some clarity if you understand how much she keeps in dance money v vip money v otc money (all of it). Maybe she’s just pissy, but there could be a financial reason that would make her behavior more rational.
  • shadowcat
    7 days ago
    Bitches be crazy.
  • ilbbaicnl
    7 days ago
    How can you expect her to believe you don't have money for VIP, when you don't have an eviction notice to show her?
  • TCabot
    7 days ago
    Dancer entitlement.
  • rickmacrodong
    7 days ago
    “Had she not stormed off I still would’ve dropped a couple hundred bucks on her and she would’ve had plenty of time to go see her other client in VIP. ”

Wasnt she already done with the VIP since she was offering to do a VIP with you?
  • Icey
    7 days ago
    If you still want to deal with her. Tell her its ok. To go work and then spend on another girl so she can see
  • twentyfive
    7 days ago
    Doesn’t seem like there’s anything to figure out, she’s nuts, you can do better, this ain’t high school dating, it’s your money that fuels the interaction, get what you want. I wouldn’t waste my time or energy trying to make sense out of it.
  • iknowbetter
    7 days ago
    Don’t overthink it. Strippers are known to be unstable and irrational at times. Don’t call or text her. Next time you see her in the club act like nothing ever happened. Ask her for a dance, or VIP, or whatever it is you want to do. See how she reacts. If she avoids you or blows up again, then move on to someone else and consider yourself lucky. The flip side of this situation and personality type is the ATF who becomes overly possessive and makes a scene when you want to get with another dancer.
  • rickmacrodong
    7 days ago
    Tell her youre not going to be seeing her again for OTC or VIP because another dancer has been eating up your money
  • basictoken
    7 days ago
    “Had she not stormed off I still would’ve dropped a couple hundred bucks on her and she would’ve had plenty of time to go see her other client in VIP. ”

Wasnt she already done with the VIP since she was offering to do a VIP with you?
    ———————-

Well, apparently she was in VIP with someone else. I knew she was meeting another customer but had no idea for how long or if they were doing VIP. I forget exactly what she said, but as soon as I told her, I wasn’t doing VIP she walked back in the direction of the VIP rooms.
  • Hank Moody
    7 days ago
    So maybe the issue was she left another opportunity in vip out of loyalty to you? That’s just a misunderstanding in her assuming you were going to do your regular spend and then you rejected vip in favor of dances. Her mistake in assuming but she was understandably bitter at then trying to rebuild with the other customer after leaving him.
  • basictoken
    7 days ago
    @Hank Moody - I think she was just assuming I’d do VIP and as another poster suggested, considered it lost money when I told her no even though there was no guarantee. In her mind she expected it
  • basictoken
    7 days ago
    “ Doesn’t seem like there’s anything to figure out, she’s nuts, you can do better, this ain’t high school dating, it’s your money that fuels the interaction, get what you want. I wouldn’t waste my time or energy trying to make sense out of it.”

This seems to be the best interpretation. I’ll be back at the club soon. Other than that I’m not texting her or acknowledging anything unless she wants to come to me and ask.

Keep in mind the last time I did vip with her it was after I did vip with two other girls on a day she told me she wasn’t going to be there. Somehow she took offense to it.
  • basictoken
    7 days ago
    “ So maybe the issue was she left another opportunity in vip out of loyalty to you? ” that’s what it sounds like but I never promised her a vip session. Last weeks vip was spontaneous and I took care of her above what she initially asked for when she asked for more. Either way her reaction was pretty shocking. I left the club after that because it was just uncomfortable. Went to another club and had a great time.

• ilbbaicnl
    7 days ago
    I think only a minority of strippers would do something like this. If they sell an above average number of 15+ minute dances, they are more likely to do it.

Money is the most common motivation for strippers. But, to one degree or another, many strippers are also motivated by power tripping, and/or getting revenge on you for bad acts of others.

When somebody shits on you or gives you the brush off, and you don't already know why, you probably never will. You can ask them why, but it's a long shot you'll get an honest answer. Try not to dwell on it.
  • Icey
    7 days ago
    You have a business relationship with her. Is it worth it to be treated this way by someone youre just paying for a service?

Her game is meant to condition you into giving her more so you dont want her acting like this.
  • rickmacrodong
    7 days ago
    “Last weeks vip was spontaneous and I took care of her above what she initially asked for when she asked for more.”

Why did you give her more for last weeks vip. Also isnt a lot of this extra vip money going to the club anyway. Some clubs even keep half of the dancers vip/dance earnings. Its a waste of money seeing an otc dancer in the club, when you could use it to see a different dancer itc whom you haven’t seen OTC yet. If you only want to see one dancer, even if other hot dancers are available, thats an issue in itself, and the question becomes why you only want to see the one dancer
  • rickmacrodong
    7 days ago
    Just pretend you have someone else OTC and stop inviting her to any otc or doing any VIPs with her
  • stripperlover777
    7 days ago
    If Strippers Need $Money, They Will Play A Game With You!
    🧚‍♀️ 🧚‍♀️ 🧚‍♀️
    ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

𓆩♡𓆪 𓆩♡𓆪 𓆩♡𓆪

heart✧˚ ༘ ⋆。♡˚
  • sfrsox
    7 days ago
    Too bad male refractory periods don't allow this in reverse.
  • Jascoi
    7 days ago
    She's all about the money.
    Time for the next girl.
  • funonthaside
    7 days ago
    Both PLs and strippers should understand that one person owes the other nothing after a transaction closes.

You dodged a bullet with her, as each time you would do a session with her, she would get more and more possessive and entitled.

I've also experienced the "but you gave me $x last time, so I expect at least that much this time" mindset. It sucks the fun out the hobby, so I generally avoid such girls from that point, unless there is some value to me of continuing to associate with her (and in the absence of drama).
  • basictoken
    7 days ago
    "Why did you give her more for last weeks vip."

I'm pretty new to VIP and OTC and I probably got suckered by thinking with the wrong head. I paid for the room already with a previous girl and had two hours with her. I still had the room all night so I invited the girl in question up into the room. I paid her the agreed upon fee, that went to her. She then asked for a bit more to make up for a room she supposedly turned down with another customer. I agreed, probably because of the game she played with me earlier that evening with another girl, and like I said, looking back on it, I got suckered.

She got jealous that I was in a room with someone else anyway. I chalked it up to a misunderstanding. But this latest episode that I'm posting about really bothered me.
  • basictoken
    7 days ago
    I'll just move on. If she wants to reach out to me, she can, but I'm not making any attempts. There are lots of other girls out there willing to do rooms and OTC. The advice here is appreciated, and I know that my story may sound a bit confusing. There are plenty of red flags here that I'm seeing.
  • drewcareypnw
    7 days ago
    It’s a shit test. Don’t react. If she wants to sell you pussy the next time you go in, and you want to buy it then go ahead. Otherwise there are many more girls.
  • basictoken
    7 days ago
    Yea I agree. I fell for it once. Laying low this time. Literally hundreds of hit strippers out there
  • rickmacrodong
    6 days ago
    Basictoken what did she do that showed jealousy? Maybe she is genuinely into you. You could continue having fun times with her if you dont mind the drama.

Jealousy is a mental disorder and the best way to fix it is continue doing things that make her jealous. Keep going to the same club, stop seeing her entirely and see other girls instead.

Also @funontheside i disagree regarding PL and stripper not owing each other anything. Both owe each other common courtesy; what that entails will differ depending on each scenario. It can include things like being discreet, not starting drama, not being jealous or possessive.
  • JamesSD
    6 days ago
    So if you go VIP with a girl and next time want to do regular dances, to her it will feel like a demotion.

Your best bet would have just been to say you wanted to but couldn't afford it and either let her shrug and walk away or be the one to suggest regular dances.
  • basictoken
    6 days ago
    ^^^ that is what I said
  • Icey
    6 days ago
    What jamessd said is something to take note if. Theres no shame in telling a girl you cant afford something or that you didn't bring enough money. Ive said it to girls when i didn't want dances or anything. Most of the time they're fine hanging out smoking weed and talking
  • funonthaside
    4 days ago
    SHE chose to forego a session with another guy in order to be with you. You don't owe her extra as a result of a decision she made.

If a girl gets jealous, or worse, dictates that you can't dance with other girls, send her away permanently.
  • Estafador
    4 days ago
    Any updates basictoken?
  • rickdugan
    4 days ago
    I am going to be perhaps the lone minority in this discussion by saying that I understand where she's coming from. I'm not saying that I agree with her, but I'm not as surprised as others are by how she reacted.

OTC always complicates things ITC. When you told her that you were broke, you not only shattered her assumption that she was going to be paid that day, but also informed her that she had done OTC with a guy who couldn't afford to be a reliable regular.

My best guest is that she was disgusted with both herself and with you. I'm also sure that she was wondering the same thing that I am: Why the fuck would you show back up to the club if you couldn't afford to fully participate? How did you not know that converting from reliable regular to club furniture would not occur without some static?

Idk. Maybe I've been doing this for so long that I suffer from some form of Stockholm syndrome, lmao. But IME it's never going to go well when you breach the OTC barrier with a girl and then show up to her club the next time with empty pockets.

• Hank Moody
    4 days ago
    @jascoi “She's all about the money.
    Time for the next girl.”

All about the money is kinda the point. It may shatter your illusion of “she likes me” or even “she prefers me over other customers” but if your head can wrap around a simple quod pro quo transaction that’s kinda the goal. Give me someone reliable for service and cost.
  • basictoken
    3 days ago
    @rickdugan - I see what you’re saying, but as someone who did contract/freelance work for 20 years, you learn quickly that nothing is guaranteed and you have to be able to take disappointments and miscommunication with a bit of grace or you’ll find yourself out of work eventually.

There was a previous issue when I did a room with her where she flipped out over text when she saw me doing a room with someone else on a day she claimed she wasn’t going to be at the club. I even went so far as to do another room with her later that night. She then acted like nothing ever happened. But really, she had no business getting upset then either. There’s no exclusivity and as far as I knew she wasn’t even going to be there.

When we did OTC. She initially told me she “could work with” what I offered her, then a few days later got angry when I reminded her what we agreed on claiming it should be more. I gave her the chance to back out but she eventually accepted.

So this isn’t really the first time this sort of behavior has happened. I get what you’re saying, and maybe i didnt understand that agreeing to meet her at the club on that night automatically meant getting VIP (I never mentioned it).

Im also more than happy to save my money and stay home if there is going to be this constant increasing expectation of more money and I can’t just enjoy an evening out without the drama. If a dancer wants to act like that then maybe they don’t need my money that bad anyway.
  • basictoken
    3 days ago
    @Estafador. No updates. Have neither seen her nor heard from her
  • mark94
    3 days ago
    The female equivalent of a Pick Up Artist. Insult the customer. Gain control. Take his money. When he gets wise, find another victim
  • drewcareypnw
    3 days ago
    Dugan makes a good point. Also the extra details from the op show this woman to be messy to deal with. I’d move on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion