tuscl

IG Means I Rarely Miss

IWantHerOnMe
I'd live this way again
I’ve got various thoughts about how social media has affected strip clubs, most of which are negative, but it me gives me 2 big advantages.

One is avoiding celebrity appearances, prices go up, it becomes a regular club etc.

2 is knowing when my favs are in the house. I can count on 1 hand the amount of times I’ve struck out since IG actually 2 of the times were this year, because I often know at least one fav is there. Am I alone?

8 comments

• ww
    11 days ago
    That sounds like night time advice. Doesn't come into play much if you patronize dayshift.
  • Icey
    11 days ago
    Social media just makes communication easier. Updates in real time. If the page is active.
  • IWantHerOnMe
    11 days ago
    @ww I had a thought about this. This might be an Atlanta/dayshift town thing.
  • ww
    11 days ago
    Celebs rarely come out to dayshift clubs. And most of the IGs posts are done on nightshift at the black clubs, as that where the bigger crowds come out.

There are a couple of dayshift Atlanta clubs that might do that, but it's only a few.

Detroit used to do that a lot at their black clubs, too, also at night.

For me, I prefer a club with minimal social media presence - if I see a lot of activity, it typically means it's more party than personal stripper attention.
  • IWantHerOnMe
    11 days ago
    @ww I agree 1000 percent about more social media means more a party. I meant more about individual dancers making notes about when they are coming in. For example I know 3 of my favs will be in Onyx the 13th so even if it sucks overall I’m still going to have fun.
  • drewcareypnw
    11 days ago
    Ig is relatively reliable for seeing who is at the club in seattle, with the exception of when there are very few girls at the club and the club wants to hide it so they go mum.
  • JamesSD
    10 days ago
    I'll echo that day shift rarely worries much about social media beyond generic posts about the free lunch.
  • Icey
    10 days ago
    A lot of clubs here dont have day shift any more. I liked going to some. It was a way to waste the day smoking and day drinking with dancers lulz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion