tuscl

The Soprano’s Quote

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Wednesday, August 21, 2024 4:41 PM
Watching an old episode of the Soprano’s

The manager/bouncer was telling a new dancer about the VIP room

“If you want in, it’s $50 bucks to me and a blowjob later”

I suppose the extortion money is realistic, but c’mon, how many blow jobs could you get in a night?

11 comments

• funonthaside
    a month ago
    At least a few.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a month ago
    Not sure but that's a challenge I'd accept.
  • Dan3635
    a month ago
    I heard a rumor that they might not be all for the manager. Maybe they also gave freebie BJs to cops and politicians. Maybe even clergy. Kind of a credit system.
  • rattdog
    a month ago
    damn!!! a bj isn't even enough. got to also pay in addition 50 bucks.

years ago at some mid-level brooklyn bar i met a scores dancer. she had an arrangement with the scores manager. no housefees for the month in exchange for the manager getting taken care of. lucky manager-she was a top 5 girl easily when scores back in the day would have some real nice looking lineups.
  • misterorange
    a month ago
    @rattdog "a bj isn't even enough. got to also pay in addition 50 bucks."

It makes sense. The BJ lasts a few minutes, then it's over. At least with 50-spot you get to take something home with you!
  • Muddy
    a month ago
    If I was running a strip club I would totally take blowjobs as payments. Legal tender in my world. If you force it your a dickhead but if you give that option I thinks at A-OK
  • PAWG_Patrol
    a month ago
    Whenever I get oral from a stripper I push her head up and down and pretend I'm Tony fuckin Soprano 😂
  • drewcareypnw
    a month ago
    The local mafia light boss Frank Colacurcio (deceased) of Rick’s fame was known for taking home a different girl every night. They also charged the girls nightly rent for dancing. I believe the latter drove the former.
  • rattdog
    a month ago
    orange,

the blowjob is the accomplishment and the 50 bucks is the prize.
  • iknowbetter
    24 days ago
    When I was a younger, single man, I had a friend that was so loyal, he would go out and get two blow jobs and bring one home to me.
  • JimGassagain
    24 days ago
    ^ you’re saying your friend is gay for you?

Bacon!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion