tuscl

How did you find a GF/Wife who was open to you going to stripclubs?

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 10:38 AM
Hey guys,

I have been thinking about this for awhile. At some point I might consider getting a Long Term GF/Wife but I wonder how can I find one who might be open to me going to stripclubs or Sugar date...etc.

I wonder how did you guys do it? It seems there's two possible either she is bisexual and wants to join in. Or she's asexual and has no interest in sex and doesn't mind you going to clubs...etc.

I'm still haven figured it out so I would appreciate your insights.

13 comments

• shailynn
    a month ago
    You first need to find a girl that will spend time with you without having to give her money in return, then you can worry about your question.
  • JimGassagain
    a month ago
    I got news for you to save a lot of time. You’ll never figure it out. Move on and accept women are emotional and want you available to them for their needs, including emotional. Forget this topic and never mention it again because it can’t happen.

Bacon!!
  • Electronman
    a month ago
    Option 3: She wants and open, non monagamous relationship. Works both way.

By the way, are you ever going to write a review of a strip club?
  • Dolfan
    a month ago
    "Just to clarify, a lot of my threads are not my personal opinion but based on discussions I had with other people online"

^ Not to be a total dick, but I feel like it needs to be said. Why bother interacting with you? You're just gonna parrot back what you think someone else would say. Come back when you can form your own opinion based on your own knowledge and experience in this world.
  • rattdog
    a month ago
    "You're just gonna parrot back what you think someone else would say. Come back when you can form your own opinion based on your own knowledge and experience in this world."

ahh i came across with one of these guys very recently at another site. the dialogue went exactly like this:

dude: "I don't listen to Van Halen, nor do I listen to Stevie Ray Vaughn, but since he's also a highly regarded guitarist, I Googled 'Stevie Ray Vaughn vs Eddie Van Halen' and came across this video...

I read through the top 20 - 30 comments, and each one emphatically said SRV was better..."

my reply: "advice - if you want it or not: if you don't listen to eddie van halen or srv you might want to refrain from making opinions. cause like you know it makes you look and sound like you don't know what you're writing/speaking about. and your basing on the opinions based on a youtube clip along with the 20-30 comments below?"

dude: "Except... I didn't give any sort of opinion regarding SRV or EVH

Well now, I've got some advice for you, little buddy
    Before you point your finger, you should know that I'm the man
    I'm the man and you're the man and he's the man as well
    So you can point your f**kin' finger up your ass"

he's absolutely right-he indeed didn't make an opinion-which makes it even way worse.
  • drewcareypnw
    a month ago
    That is one weird fucking tagline.
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    Have an open relationship. But she'll get around and you'll be paying strangers for sex. I don't see how that would be enjoyable
  • Beat100
    a month ago
    I wrote the hashtag a long time ago. Mainly I wrote it because back in the day people on forums would "jump on me" which time I said anything controversial.

They would immediately say, "You are just like X, Y and Z" and focus on arguing with me as opposed to giving me answers.

Nowadays, I became better at writing threads. And also, I ignore people who are into arguing and "ad ad hominem" responses. I focus on the few people who write replies with substance.

Any way, I deleted the hashtag since I view it as no longer necessary.
  • Beat100
    a month ago
    *tagline
  • gSteph
    a month ago
    By building up 35 years of love and trust, faithful monogamy.

When I discovered lap dances at strip clubs and fondled those perfect boobs, I knew I was hooked. And knew I'd have to tell her. I put it off as long as I could, finally broke down and told her I didn't want to give up such occasional thrills.

So we talked it out. She knows it's just a sweet illusion for me, not too often (or much $), and that I love, lust, and like HER.

Truly a difficult conversation, like having another kid, or buying a house, but necessary.

So I go a little, enjoy it immensely, and keep my real lust/love at home.

I'm a lucky dude 🙂
  • gSteph
    a month ago
    Honesty worked for me. And luck.
  • funonthaside
    a month ago
    If you can't be open about your interests with a potential mate, find a new potential mate. Things get worse over time, generally. Even you start out head over heels in love, you will someday find the desire to stray.

One point that is pounded into people from early on is "be yourself". You may feel the need to hide certain of your attributes or interests, in order to land a mate, but that will eventually create misery.

Imagine if you like to hike, and she prefers to lie around watching romantic movies all day. You will pretend to like romantic movies to land her, then be annoyed years later when she won't allow you to hike.
  • skibum609
    a month ago
    Sex is the single stupidest reason to enter into a marriage/long term relationship. Conversely, sex is the single stupidest reason to end a marriage/long term relationship.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion