tuscl

I actually do think strippers do like hearing from you out of the blue

After a few years away. I always get right to the point, right down to brass tax, "Hey I'm back in town. Wanna fuck for 200 bucks?"

Although I never ever hear back from that. Ever. But I think deep down they think to themselves, that he is at least thinking of me, he didn't forget about me and he still finds me plenty attractive. And I think that means something.

Reaching out every now and then, just to connect, maintaining that relationship, to bridge that customer/stripper gap so we can one day unite under one banner.

12 comments

• Alfredo_Darke
    a month ago
    You are joking, right? Great way to re-establish contact and sweep a girl off her feet, by saying "wanna fuck"?
    And they say romance is dead...
  • Muddy
    a month ago
    You might be right, "wanna bang???" might just be more tactful. Less cussing involved.
  • Dolfan
    a month ago
    Just imagine the person who got that number after the stripper quit the business and changed her number.
  • wallanon
    a month ago
    What's funny is I was about to suggest exactly what Muddy said, except for leaving off the "for 200 bucks"...then Alfredo went and said it was bad from. Not saying "Hey I'm back wanna fuck?" has worked for me, but I'm also not saying it hasn't lol
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    After 4 $10 dances in Vivide, without having said a single word during the dances, one stripper (Dominican, not Cuban) just said "wanna fuck?"
  • Muddy
    a month ago
    And I usually might get anal in the deal too maybe "Hey can I fuck your ass too?" or "You think I could I work in some anal action too?"

I say it right off the rip. Before they even respond. I let 'em know where I stand.
  • Muddy
    a month ago
    If they don't respond at all (which seems to happen in all cases) I bump it $220 with "final offer" attached. So far still nothing but I'm holding ground. Staying firm.
  • rickthelion
    a month ago
    Muddy Ape, you really must sweeten the deal a bit. Text the following:

Wait…I just 2 quarters, a dime, and a penny in the couch. So how about a final offer of $220.61. Actually, I just noticed the penny is Canadian. How about some anal action for $220.60 plus a Canadian penny?

She’ll think you’re a frickin’ international hairless ape of mystery because of the Canadian penny. ROAR!!!
  • GoVikings
    a month ago
    "If they don't respond at all (which seems to happen in all cases)"

my fav is like this--totally unreliable

i'll send her a text message and won't get a response until weeks (sometimes longer) later. and i'm not the type of person to blow up anyone's phone. i'll try to reach her a couple times but after that i give up. then what happens is i'll get a text message from her out of the blue weeks later lol.

anyone, it's not a big deal, just a bit frustrating
  • twentyfive
    a month ago
    Muddy you’re not training your girls properly, the way it works is you call and say “baby I just got back in town, how’ve you been”, then she replies Baby I’ve missed you so much, have you got time to come over and fuck me, good, oh by the way, can you spare two hundred dollars for me too, baby?”
    That’s how you do it😁
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    ^Nobody wants to hear from 25iq. Whenever he goes an hour without posting, everyone hopes he has gone the way of the dodo.
  • Mate27
    a month ago
    I get texts from strippers gone dormant trying to drum up business during the slow season. They come out of the blue and I’m left wondering who is this?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion