tuscl

Using tinder or dating apps for sugaring arrangements

Saturday, August 10, 2024 6:35 PM
Has this been successfully done by anyone?

My tinder of 12+ years, with no issues, got perma banned for having the word sugardaddy in the bio…

Of course you could DM to arrange it with anyone… but I wanted to be upfront and have it on the profile bio…

4 comments

• apieceofsausage
    a month ago
    As someone on the other side of it, back when I was interested in sugar dating I never took SDs on dating apps seriously 'cause there's never any follow-through from them, or they just flat out don't reply even if we literally matched, so I assumed most of them aren't even real SDs and stopped swiping right. Seeking and SecretBenefits are the only places I've ever found genuine SDs.
  • SalaoLikeSantiago
    a month ago
    IME works great out-of-the-country. Mexico, Hungary - if a girl swipes you on Tinder you know what it means. Also, get yourself a Sugar Daddy candy and hold it in your photo. Women will understand; bots won't automatically ban.
  • Subraman
    a month ago
    There are people who use regular dating apps for sugar, but as you just discovered, if you are overt about it, you will be banned off the platform. What you have to do is set your age range to sugar range, and then make oblique references. They might be very cringey, "Looking for a relationship that's sweet as sugar!", or maybe you'll figure out a better way to do it. A 23 year old who gets favorited by a 50 year old, will not even bother checking his profile unless she's open to sugar, and the sugar reference will give her the green light.

That said, I tried this on Tinder for a while and was not successful in finding an SB there. But this is the approach that doesn't get you banned, and that the people who are successful as SDs there have done.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    Well I would be doing this in my 30s mate

Also didnt tinder recently release some sort of paid version meant for sugaring
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion