tuscl

tuscl gps club locator

If I want to find the closest Home Depot or gas station to me it is pretty easy these days. Does tuscl have any option to find the nearest strip clubs to a person based on the current location. This would be great for people who travel often and don’t necessarily know the names of all the towns around them.

4 comments

• CJKent_band
    a month ago
    @StripClubXpert

I will play along and comment on your discussion.

All you have to flap is search for Gentlemen Club in Google Maps or Maps and the app will show you the locations.
  • whodey
    a month ago
    On TUSCL home page all you have to do is click on "Map to Clubs" which is the very first link under the search bar and it will bring up a map to all of the nearby clubs around you. It doesn't give you turn-by-turn GPS directions, but it gives you a visual map and their address.
  • StripClubXpert
    a month ago
    @whodey "MAP TO CLUBS" wprks great! Thanks.
  • StripClubXpert
    a month ago
    I just used "MAP TO CLUBS” to find Cheerleaders NJ.
    It works great but one way it could be improved is if there was also an option to put in your starting and ending destination with the list of all of the strip clubs closest to your route. Kind of like Waze except instead of showing you all of the speed check spots you could see all of the strip clubs along the way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion