tuscl

“I Enjoy Being White”

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Friday, August 2, 2024 7:41 AM
“Sorry I'm being so negative. I'm a bummer. I don't know--I shouldn't be. I'm a very, you know, lucky guy.

I've got a lot going for me: I'm healthy, I'm relatively young, I'm white...which, thank God for that shit, boy. That is a huge leg up.

Are you kidding me?

Oh, God, I love being white. I really do.

Seriously, if you're not white, you're missing out.

Because this shit is thoroughly good. Let me be clear, by the way.

I'm not saying that white people are better.

I'm saying that being white is clearly better.

Who could even argue?

If it was an option, I would re-up every year.

Oh, yeah, I'll take 'white' again, absolutely. I've been enjoying that. I'm gonna stick with white, thank you.

Here's how great it is to be white: I can get in a time machine and go to any time, and it would be fucking awesome when I get there! That is exclusively a white privilege.

Black people can't fuck with time machines! A black guy in a time machine's like, "Hey, anything before 1980, no thank you. I don't want to go."

But I can go to any time! The year 2. I don't even know what's happening then, but I know when I get there...

"Welcome, we have a table right here for you, sir."

"Thank you. Oh, it's lovely here in the year 2."

I can go to any time--in the past. I don't want to go to the future and find out what happens to white people because we're gonna pay hard for this shit, you got to know that.

We're not going to just fall from number one to two.

They're gonna hold us down and fuck us in the ass forever.

And we totally deserve it. But for now, wheeeeeeee!

Now, if you're white and you don't admit that it's great, you're an asshole.

It is great. And I'm a man.

How many advantages could one person have?

I'm a white man. You can't even hurt my feelings!

What can you really call a white man that really digs deep?

"Hey, cracker."

"Uh. Ruined my day. Boy shouldn't have called me a cracker.

Bringing me back to owning land and people, what a drag.

I 'm saying that being white is undeniably, clearly better.

Who could even argue?

Now, if you're white and you don't admit that it's great, you're an asshole.”

~ Louis Székely
~ White Privileged 1%er
~ Born Sep 12, 1967 Washington, D.C., U.S.

“I Enjoy Being White”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2o8jrhF6UK…

28 comments

• ggofv
    a month ago
    what is the point of this post
  • CJKent_band
    a month ago
    ^
    I 'm saying that being white is undeniably, clearly better.

Who could even argue?

Now, if you're white and you don't admit that it's great, you're an asshole.”

The point is:

White Privilege is UNDENIABLE

Who could even argue?

“Now, if you're white and you don't admit that it's great, you're an asshole.”
  • motorhead
    a month ago
    I’m ashamed to say that my great institution of higher learning where I graduated with both a BS and MBA hold classes in math and English Composition that only black students can enroll.

A couple of takeaways. It seems inherently racist to have a class only one race can enroll. But even worse, are liberals saying most black people are not intelligent enough to be in the same math class as whites?

The real racists in the country are liberal progressives not some white MAGA dude in Alabama
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    "If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell
  • TheeOSU
    a month ago
    “I Enjoy Being a White Dick Pic Collecting Commie Homo Troll” ~ cjkunt

Title says it all.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    Cj Kent the examples given for white privilege are literally things like, a white gas station owner eyeing black customers more carefully than white ones.

It’s actually called racial privilege. If you look at a strip club where the bouncer is black, in some clubs you’ll see how he’ll be extra friendly with black folks, shake their hand, and not do the same with white or other races.

The time machine example is completely incorrect… what do you think would happen if a white person went to africa on that time machine?
  • GivenToFly
    a month ago
    I like Louis CK a lot as a comic. If you want to take this bit as gospel, okay. His white privilege didn’t save him from the backlash of masturbating in front of women comics.
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    https://sashastone.substack.com/p/when-i…

"They’re telling us - those “white dudes for Kamala Harris” — that the only thing that should matter is that a Black female wins the presidency. And for most of them, that’s enough. If they’re represented by a Black female, utopia lives!

They are, I’ve decided, self-centered narcissists who don’t have real problems. They have existential angst. They are tortured by the idea that America might be a “white supremacist empire” and we’re all supposed to spend our time and energy fixing that. But by doing what? Making history without solving real problems for everyone?"
  • misterorange
    a month ago
    This some real weirdo shit.
  • wld4tatas
    a month ago
    Another hilarious attempted distortion by Puddy Tat. Here's a more accurate explanation.

“White guys are really tired of the endless parade of weird MAGA Republicans trying to bend our democracy to its breaking point,” Brad Bauman, a longtime Democratic communications consultant who helped organize the call, told NBC News.

"They think they get us, but they don’t," Bauman added. "And honestly, their dark vision for our future is just holding all of us back. That’s why we decided to start White Dudes for Harris.”
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-el…
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    @wld4puddytat is a little obsessed with me!

Amazing how libs used to talk about the evils of segregation, and now they're segregating everything, fundraisers, dorms, graduation ceremonies and much more.

"Even though I was front and center with the “making history” brigade, I find myself asking now, is that all there is? When can we turn the page? When can we stop talking about racists and racism like that’s the only problem in America?

Yes, they would say, “You have white privilege, so you don’t have to worry about it,” but everyone is expected to care only about that and nothing else.

Trump will win on kitchen table issues. He will win on his message of unity. He will win by offering a strong economy, better jobs, a major reset. He can win by being the steady hand amid a storm of hysteria.

The best way to do that is to ask when it is America’s turn."
  • motorhead
    a month ago
    I’m a huge basketball fan - so don’t laugh, I follow the WNBA. (Yeah, it’s just not for lesbians). And I’m not a band wagon jumper because of Caitlyn Clark. I’ve followed women’s college basketball since the 90’s and the WNBA since its inception. Way before CC was born.

One thing the so-called rivalry between CC and Angel Reese had exposed is the true level of racism and racial divide there is. And it’s not coming from white Clark fans. The Angel Reese supporters spew the most vitriolic hate against white men I’ve ever seen

• CJKent_band
    a month ago
    ^^^^^^^
    How many advantages could one person have?

I'm a white man.

You can't even hurt my feelings!

What can you really call a white man that really digs deep?
  • TheeOSU
    a month ago
    ^

How about a dick pic collecting homo troll except in your case it's true and a badge of honor.
  • Book Guy
    a month ago
    Or as has been said about females many times, "She's free white and twenty-one, she can do as she chooses."

I don't disagree with the abstract premise, that being born European-American is a better luck of the draw on many points, particularly socio-economic ones, than being born African-American, in 20th or 21st Century USA. But I think the original dialog is misleading (fuck time machines, that's hypothetical and beside the point and inaccurate anyway) and doesn't get at the gist of the problem.

In every culture in every time and every place, there have been "privileged" and "oppressed" groups. Sometimes the benefits go to a family, or a set of wealthy people, or those with genes which resist a disease, or a racial or ethnic group. Usually the benefits align with the political and socio-economic circumstances of the time. Consequently, being born Jewish and worshiping Judaism in pogrom-filled East Europe, f.e. the "Pale" region now partly in Belarus, up to World War II was generally a disadvantage, when compared to being born a Hapsburg near there. But being born Jewish and worshiping Judaism in 1996 in Israel, f.e. Jerusalem, is probably a benefit when compared to being born Arabic and worshiping Islam near there.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    In the modern day usa, its clearly most advantageous to be Jewish, followed by black, followed by native american, then probably latino/white, then asian, indian, middle eastern.

You can simply get away with a lot more in the eyes of mainstream media depending on race. According to mainstream media, a white guy saying the N word, or dressing up in a ghost robe (without attacking anyone or destroying anything) or holding a nazi flag, is more terroristic than someone who actually burns down buildings, loots and destroys shops etc.

It’s blatantly obvious that for the last 24+ years, different races, genders and religions are held to different standards.

There supposedly was a time when it was more beneficial to be white than any other race in the usa… but it’s something you simply hear about in history courses. It hasnt been reality for 25+ years.

Literally all you have to do is examine how right wing protesters are regarded compared to left wing ones… look at how murder and theft cases are described in the news depending on which race/gender is involved… look at how the media treats instances of israel/IDF killing people compared to other groups like even american cops, American military… etc.
  • misterorange
    a month ago
    @RMD "Literally all you have to do is examine how right wing protesters are regarded compared to left wing ones…"

Do you mean like how the Jan 6 protesters were treated with kid gloves, while the George Floyd rioters were rounded up and thrown in jail before they could do any real damage?
  • misterorange
    a month ago
    ^ Lol
  • CJKent_band
    a month ago
    ^
    ^^
    ^^^
    “ Nothing someone says (or thinks) before the word 'but' really counts”
  • motorhead
    a month ago
    “How many advantages could one person have?”

CJK

you claim to be a math teacher/professor but you never addressed my original post why there are separate math classes that only blacks can enroll.

I wouldn’t want you as a professor. Do you give give extra points for being black.

Math is one of the few classes that is black and white. Pardon the pun. No subjective grading. Either the answer is right or wrong. If you’ve gained admission to a highly ranked university you should be able to handle a freshman math class without special favors
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    @motorhead - CJ is admittedly a trust fund baby and academic. People like that know nothing about the real world and their comments should be taken with a grain of salt. Academics have the luxury of beliefs that wouldn't fly anywhere else.

"The most fundamental fact about the ideas of the political left is that they do not work. Therefore we should not be surprised to find the left concentrated in institutions where ideas do not have to work in order to survive." - Thomas Sowell
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    The lefts idea’s definitely work- look at israel and some of the nordic countries.
    You simply cant openly discuss why they work in Israel without being labeled an anti semite- and why they work in the nordic countries without being labeled racist.
  • CJKent_band
    a month ago
    “THE REASON SO MANY OF YOU PEOPLE MISUNDERSTAND SO MANY ISSUES IS NOT THAT THESE ISSUES ARE SO COMPLEX, BUT THAT MANY OF YOU PEOPLE DO NOT WANT A FACTUAL OR ANALYTICAL EXPLANATION THAT LEAVES MANY OF YOU PEOPLE EMOTIONALLY UNSATISFIED…”
  • CJKent_band
    a month ago
    “Oh, God, I love being white. I really do.

Seriously, if you're not white, you're missing out.

Because this shit is thoroughly good.

Let me be clear, by the way.

I'm not saying that white people are better.

I'm saying that being white is clearly better.

Who could even argue?”
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    ^ "The problem isn’t that Johnny can’t read. The problem isn’t even that Johnny can’t think. The problem is that Johnny doesn’t know what thinking is; he confuses it with feeling."

"The poverty rate among black married couples has been in single digits ever since 1994. You would never learn that from most of the media. Similarly if you look at those blacks that have gone on to college or finished college, the incarceration rate is some tiny fraction of what it is among those blacks who have dropped out of high school. So it’s not being black; it’s a way of life. Unfortunately, the way of life is being celebrated not only in rap music, but among the intelligentsia, is a way of life that leads to a lot of very big problems for most people."

- Thomas Sowell
  • CJKent_band
    a month ago
    “When you want to help people, you tell them the truth.

When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear.”
  • CJKent_band
    a month ago
    In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

~ George Orwell
  • Context21
    a month ago
    Your post are so fucking annoying!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion