tuscl

Boycott ! The Olympics is Allowing Men to Box Women

Studme53
Pennsylvania
Thursday, August 1, 2024 12:42 PM
Disgusting and unwatchable. Boycott!

https://twitter.com/fairplaywomen/status…

142 comments

• Puddy Tat
    2 months ago
    This has been known for a long time, see Fallon Fox. HIS female opponent said she had never felt strength like that before.

Amazing how stupid white liberals will endanger actual women to show how enlightened and superior they are.
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    @moody hack - I told you so
    Olympic boxer deemed to have male chromosomes wins fight in 46 seconds, opponent left in tears after hard hits

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/olympic-b…
  • rattdog
    a month ago
    the girl would have still quit even if a natural woman such as rousey or nunes had inflicted that shot. a broken nose will alter your will.

"Amazing how stupid white liberals will endanger actual women to show how enlightened and superior they are."
    they don't even have to be white. being a stupid liberal doesn't have fall in any sub-category of race, ethnicity or any other differentiated group. since most of them act on feelings without any regards to actual realities, let's see any of them get into the ring with a fallon fox. or 3-4 of them against tyson, wilder or even someone 60 pounds lighter. this would be way more interesting to watch than most of what's happening in the olympics.
  • Hank Moody
    a month ago
    To add a little context…

I am opposed to men competing in women’s sports. I am opposed to trans women who were born as men competing in women’s sports. I am opposed to women taking testosterone or other performance enhancers competing in women’s sports (or any sports).

With that out of the way, Stud is partly right, in that it’s the IOC that is permitting these two boxers to compete. Someone in my office mentioned the boxers to me yesterday. I didn’t know the story and probably still don’t know the full story. By the article below, both of these boxers have competed on the amateur circuit for a long time. The Algerian boxer for 10 years. The Taiwanese boxer for 6 years. Boxing is governed by the IBA (sorta). The IBA said both of these boxers failed drug tests a couple years ago. One showed elevated testosterone. The other failed a test, but the IBA won’t say what test it was.

Most Olympic sports are governed by their world governing bodies. E.g., I think whatever the swimming governing body is was the one that banned Lia Thomas from the Olympics (which again, I agree with). With boxing, it is indeed the Olympic committee that sets the eligibility rules because the IBA was determined to be corrupt.

According to the article, these boxers have female passports from their countries. I’m assuming they also passed their recent drug tests. We can be skeptical (Barry Bonds, Mark McGwire passed too) but they passed. I assume they also don’t have dicks.

After that, I have no idea. If they do prove these are men or women on performance enhancers, they should be banned. Will it stop me from rooting for the USA or watching the Olympics? No.

https://www.espn.com/olympics/story/_/id…
  • jaybud999
    a month ago
    The combat sports (which I love) are dangerous, and I think this increases the danger unless hormone therapy/blockers were used pre-puberty. Muscle mass and bone density are real data points.

To clarify, I'm not anti trans or anything else....I'm simply discussing the topic within a combat sport.....it could translate to a big problem.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    On average, guys may be stronger or faster than women… but if you bring drugs into the mix, women can easily pass guys. If the woman is using a lot more drugs, or the guy is already messed up from too much estrogen or something, the woman can then pass him up physically
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    @jaybud - what I find extra hilarious is that there are women's and men's and I think trans divisions in chess. CHESS.

I've been tapped by women doing Jiu-Jitsu but strength is real there too. In a striking sport, hell no.
  • apieceofsausage
    a month ago
    from what I've seen, Imane is a cis woman with a hormonal imbalance.
  • Hank Moody
    a month ago
    I agree, jaybud that it’s worse in the combat sports but at least boxing is weight classed. (Men still have a huge strength advantage and shouldn’t be competing v women even if the same weight.) That said, one of the IS heroes of the Olympics is our female rugby player Ilona Maher. 5’11” and 200 lbs and the clips of her trucking people are awesome. Here’s one. https://youtu.be/sg6YBkmtWM0
  • Hank Moody
    a month ago
    One of the “USA” heroes…
  • jaybud999
    a month ago
    @Hank

I just started keying in on Ilona Maher! I really enjoy watching Rugby, and she is just a tank! I think I watched a few clips of team USA vs Japan?.....I just kept thinking, those poor Japanese defenders....(I'm going out on a limb here and saying that on average, team Japan is probably smaller than team USA).
  • jaybud999
    a month ago
    @puddy

I didn't know Chess had a trans division! I play a lot of chess online, and didn't know they did that.

I'm not expert in this field, but Chess is a non contact/physical game.....are there documented advantages/disadvantages based on gender here (I see the game as brain powered)? I haven't really thought about it until you brought this up!
  • Muddy
    a month ago
    You know to be honest I never really watched in the first place. That clip you just showed was probably the first time I've ever tuned in. This shit is just so fucking boring, holy shit.
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    ^ Not that I'm aware of. I know men and women have different strengths in cognitive domains but I'm not sure how that would affect chess, and academics aren't segregated like that. But unless chess pieces are large enough to be in a strongman contest, why aren't they competing together.

Ironically there's a hybrid sport called chessboxing which is just like it sounds. Speed chess (not sure time limits) for 3 minutes, then boxing for 3 minutes. You win if you KO/TKO or checkmate your opponent.
  • Studme53
    a month ago
    ^Men obviously have an advantage in Chess. Has there ever been a female grand master or world champ? Same with pool, darts and a lot of other skill games.
    Men and women are different in mind and body. Men’s brains evolved differently than women’s. Men evolved to hunt, fight, compete. Women not so much.
  • TheeOSU
    a month ago
    I'd like to see some of our enlightened left wing progressive members explain to us caveman right wingers how allowing that beast to box that woman is ok. So far nobody has stepped up?
  • Hank Moody
    a month ago
    OSU, my post and linked article wasn’t a “response?” I feel the need to again say I’m against men competing in women’s sports.
  • Studme53
    a month ago
    Full disclosure- I’ll watch Olympic Track and Field. They somehow have their heads on straight. In international competition they don’t allow some mental defect born a man to pretend he’s a woman and compete against women.
  • Muddy
    a month ago
    And btw I meant the olympics not Studme's issue. I agree that shit is fucking crazy.
  • chiefwiggum
    a month ago
    I heard that these "women" have y chromosomes. Shouldn't that be the standard, like, hey, if you have a y chromosome, you play in the mens division?

Whoever upthread said that give a woman enough drugs and she will be competitive/pass up a man...maybe, just maybe at like 140 and under. I've been in tae kwon do and boxing since I was 10 and there's no way any female is competitive at the higher weights.

Now, think of what a man can do if he cuts weight into the lower weight classes.
  • jaybud999
    a month ago
    @puddy

Oh shit! I just looked up Chess Boxing, that looks amazing....two of my favorite games/sports (outside of Risk/MMA.....and World of Tanks Blitz).

Thanks for the lead, I'm going to check this out and see who the big boss happens to be.
  • Hank Moody
    a month ago
    If someone has an article stating that there’s something more than a failed test, please post a link. That’s not an argument. It’s a question. I didn’t search beyond the one I linked. In most sports (who knows with IBA) once you fail a test you get tested more frequently. These boxers have never claimed they were trans and the IOC has merely said the boxers complied with the qualifications. If there’s more, I’d be interested to know.
  • Studme53
    a month ago
    Ok - I’ll watch women’s beach volleyball too.

But get this - I watched Brazil vs Italy today and the Italians had skimpy bikinis that showed off their tight asses but the Brazilians wore baggy shorts. What’s happening to the world I love?
  • Cunnbunn
    a month ago
    Aren't these physically vagina-having chicks and they just have abnormally high T?

"Conservatives" always have folks blabbing about the dumbest shit.

If anything, set a qualifying testosterone range next time (and even still, that would probably be wrong if these folks are indeed chicks). People don't suddenly have penises just because Americans watch too much right-winger entertainment television.
  • wld4tatas
    a month ago
    Just to be clear - men competing in women's sports is not something most on the left support, despite the attempts of some right wingers to portray it so.

I'm not totally clear what the status of this boxer is, but if he/she was born a male then I wouldn't support them competing against women in sports.
  • motorhead
    a month ago
    “Americans watch too much right-winger entertainment television”

Here’s the fatal mistake many on the left make. Many think that conservatives sit around all day watching Fox News and blindly follow their conservative narrative.

I think Puddy Tat said it in another he doesn’t watch much conservative TV. Same for me. I’m not a conservative because I watch Fox News. I’m a conservative because I watch people like Joy Reid, Rachel Maddow and Jake Tapper and think to myself did they suffer a traumatic brain injury to become such fucking lunatics
  • WiseToo
    a month ago
    The Algerian boxer competed on the amateur circuit for 10 years. Was the Algerian boxer undefeated during that 10 years fighting real women? If the Algerian boxer was defeated, then the Italian boxer in the Olympics shouldn't complain.
  • apieceofsausage
    a month ago
    She has lost several times across her boxing career.

Her having extra testosterone is a typical biological advantage that many athletes have over their opponents (Michael Phelps had several things that made him biologically predisposed to be better at swimming.) She was born with a vagina and uterus, in a country where transitioning is illegal AF (so zero way they'd send a literal trans woman to compete for them), and she won fair and square. The italian bitch is just a sore loser.
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    LOL Motorhead. I just read articles. I don't like hearing the self righteous and lying voices of politicians.

I hear she is phenotypically female but has a 46,XY genotype and went through a testosterone heavy puberty. Don't know what that makes her as far as eligibility but it should disabuse everyone of the notion that there's no difference between male and female puberty. I'm sure they've diagnosed her with something but haven't seen medical reports.
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    ^ Algerian officials said she was born intersex, i.e. she may internal testicles pumping male hormones into her body. If they want trannies and intersex want to compete, then they need to create an open gender competition. It is disgusting to have men and intersex fighting women.
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    ^ I would support that in combat sports from a safety issue alone, though I'd say differently for things like archery.
  • misterorange
    a month ago
    The name is Imane Khelif. I-MAN-e.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    The fact she is “intersex” in itself dispels the so called notion that men and women are the only genders.

Additionally, there can also be an intersex the other way around. If you can have a female with excess testosterone, there can also be males with excess progesterone or estrogen
  • misterorange
    a month ago
    @RMD - Your argument is that because maybe 1 in a million people are born with a birth defect where they have nuts up inside their vagina, that legitimizes trannies, and gender fluidity, and the other 25 creepy made-up VOLUNTARY gender choices?
  • NinaBambina
    a month ago
    ^Yes, because it would dispel the myth that there are only two sexes. Even if it only happened 1 in 1 million times, it would still prove that sex and gender can be fluid and it's not just a black-and-white issue. But it is actually much more common than 1 in 1 million, as it is estimated that around 1.7% of people are born with intersex traits.

At any rate, the Algerian boxer in question seems to be a cis female (born female at birth and not trans). She also comes from a very conservative Islamic country where it is a severe crime to be gay, let alone trans. Algeria would not allow a trans individual to freely play sports, and they certainly would not send a trans person to represent their country in the Olympics.

Imane Khelif was born female and is still female.
  • misterorange
    a month ago
    "Even if it only happened 1 in 1 million times, it would still prove that sex and gender can be fluid"

So then it follows that every person who claims gender fluidity must have mixed genitalia at birth.
  • rickdugan
    a month ago
    @Hank: Here's the article you're looking for:

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/who-imane…

Khelif was disqualified by the IBA because [it] was found to have both XY male chromosomes AND elevated levels of testosterone.

Maybe Khelif lost 9 bouts in his/her career because other pseudo-women were also allowed to fight in whatever venues Khelif was competing in. Idk. But there's no way that a true biological woman is going to withstand that. Lucky for Khelif that the IOC didn't want to subject him to such inconvenient or invasive tests, but instead simply relied upon the gender on his passport.

But even if we didn't know about his previous DNA results, which we do, just look at the fucking guy. I mean seriously now. It's smack in your face obvious that he's a dude. Did you see the height, reach and, most importantly, musculature differences between him and Carina? He broke her nose with one shot.

I feel bad for every woman who trained their whole lives for their Olympic moment, including Carina, just to have it snatched by dipshits who prioritize crazy ass social agendas over women's achievements and safety.

Carina no doubt trained almost every day for many years, with a lot of blood, sweat and tears shed, just to get to that one moment. It had to be heartbreaking to make that choice. But if she stayed in that ring with him, he might have killed her.
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    @nina - Actually unless she has a third type of gamete entirely, or she's some kind of fungus, there are 2 genders and you can't switch between them as well. It was a fringe psychological theory that because chromosomal abnormalities exist that gender is a "fluid" thing. Back in the day, tomboys were tomboys, not actual boys.

Trans identification didn't go up 100x because it was suddenly okay. They're encouraged to do it, and the Biden administration (and the trans admiral) are literally pushing for earlier hormones and surgery when evidence out of Europe says it doesn't actually decrease suicide risk. This nonsense is hurting kids.

As far as the boxer, she might be a female, but safety has to come first. Look up Fallon Fox, we're going to see women with disorders of sexual development dominate combat sports. Males punch 126% harder than females with weight adjusted in. Political correctness sucks dick.
  • apieceofsausage
    a month ago
    Calling Imane a man is admitting a man can be born with a vagina and uterus, which is something that the fox-news-watching group has been vehemently arguing against for awhile at this point. It's a little funny to witness.
  • apieceofsausage
    a month ago
    "Safety has to come first" just 'cause a FEMALE boxer born with FEMALE genitals happened to be better than that crybaby italian chick. This is why women's sports aren't taken seriously...men don't go screaming "cheater!" 'cause another man produces more testosterone than him and is therefore better at *insert sport*.
  • misterorange
    a month ago
    This whole argument is really kind of ironic. If it wasn't for the absurdity of the "trans movement" which really only became prominent over the last 10 years, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. There wouldn't be all this concern among people, regardless of which side of the issue they're on.

Before all the hoopla over men trying to live as women and compete against women, there wouldn't be the questions about chromosomes, testosterone or "intersex traits". Somebody would have said, "Hey that chick looks like a dude. Are we sure she's really female?" And a simple flash of the vag would have been evidence enough for anyone.
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    @sausage - so you admit that genitals determine a female?
  • misterorange
    a month ago
    @ sausage - "Calling Imane a man is admitting a man can be born with a vagina and uterus"

Just like Nina, and rickmacrodong, you are conflating a birth defect with a person who simply claims to be of a different gender. When you say that Fox News watchers don't believe "men can be born with a vagina" you're right, in the sense that a female who claims to be a man, and insists on being treated as a man, is not really a man, not even if they get a dick sewn on where the vag should be.
  • misterorange
    a month ago
    I'll admit that a person born with a vagina but also possesses male chromosomes may not "fully" be a man, but they sure as hell ain't no woman either. They're more like a freak of nature.

You might have an animal that is half Labrador and half wolf. Looks like a cute pet, but would you let your child play with it?
  • rickdugan
    a month ago
    For everyone who claims that he has a vagina, who exactly confirmed this? I haven't read a single article on this that indicated that anyone checked his plumbing.

I'll issue the same challenge that Hank did regarding his DNA testing, which I met: If anyone can produce a confirmed report that someone has done a visual inspection of his genitals, please feel free to post a link.
  • wld4tatas
    a month ago
    Lots of good information shared on this thread. It looks like the boxer was born and raised as a woman, but had some genetic abnormality that gave certain limited male traits. It certainly doesn't seem accurate anymore to simply state the boxer was born as a man, or changed their gender.

Once again, Fox News and the right wing media have severely misled their readers.
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    Nina is wrong. Intersex is one of very few biological conditions which occurs outside traditional binary genders. It is still biologically fixed, is not fluid, cannot be chosen, and does not change because of surgery or physical mutilation. Physical characteristics and dimorphisms give these people an unfair advantage in particular gender-specific athletics which should disqualify them from various league and Olympic competitions.
  • minnow
    a month ago
    mister orange +1
  • Hank Moody
    a month ago
    Thanks for the link, Dugan. I don’t think anyone will be able to say they saw their vaginas, but it’s a fair assumption that they were born female and have not transitioned to being men. Taking the IBA statement into account it looks like a chromosomal disorder.

That makes the dispute one of fair competition rather than one of wokeness or trans rights. Boycott? Why? I’ve watched a lot of the Olympics and haven’t see any boxing coverage, let alone women. Did the US even send female boxers?

Anyway, XY chromosomes and if there are higher testosterone levels would certainly give these boxers an edge. Is it an unfair edge? Probably. The Algerian has a career record of 37-9 in amateur fights. She’s definitely beatable.
  • WiseToo
    a month ago
    Aug 3, Imane Khelif defeated Anna luca Hamori of Hungary. Quarterfinal

Aug 6, Imane Khelif scheduled to box Janjaem Suwannapheng. Semifinal

Let's see if Imane Khelif can be defeated.
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    ^ Wonder what would happen if she fought the Taiwanese woman (Yu-Ting Wang?) who has some other disorder of sexual development.
  • Hank Moody
    a month ago
    Besides people’s heads exploding? lol. They’d definitely put it on tv though. Highest rated womens boxing match ever.
  • NinaBambina
    a month ago
    Imane Khelif has been defeated many times before, she's not some superhuman force, she's a female boxer who has lost to other female boxers before.

It takes a lot of fueled hatred along with a complete suspension of disbelief to go on thinking that a nation which banned the Barbie movie is going to send some trans woman to represent their very conservative Islamic country where even being gay is a crime. But let's believe the IBA even though we know they cheat, lie, and are backed by Russians and even though they could not substantiate any of their intentionally ambiguous claims.

The American Christian way.
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    Imane and Yu-ting should fight each other. I cannot see why anyone's head would explode. It's a more reasonable match-up than placing these intersex fighters with women or men, and a justfiable category for future competitions. Trannies from any gender can fight in the Open Gender Category. Why do they have to fight in the gender category which they are not?
  • JamesSD
    a month ago
    Honestly we should just remove boxing from the Olympics.
  • motorhead
    a month ago
    More liberal hypocrisy from progressives on this board remain silent about the Dutch volleyball player who was allowed to play despite raping a 12 year girl.

I guess they turn a blind eye to participants from one of the most socially liberal countries on earth.
  • wld4tatas
    a month ago
    ^ All the conservatives on this board were silent on this story too, until you posted it. Are they also hypocrites? Or are you just stupid ?
  • NinaBambina
    a month ago
    No, everyone was too busy attacking the fucking drag queens in the opening ceremony to PROTECT THE CHILDREN, and so busy attacking Imane to PROTECT WOMEN, even though Imane is a female who fought another female. There's no smoke at all for the ACTUAL child rapist. None, whatsoever.

At least the French crowd had the decency to boo him during his matches. His name is Steven Van de Velde, and he's the man who raped a 12 year old and is *actually* a danger to women and children. But drag queens and women who don't look feminine enough is where the line is drawn.
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    Men using "gender fluidity" and "nonbinary" claims is a gateway to rape and assault. If the line were drawn where most commonsense American Right want it drawn, that would not be an issue. Men would be in mens' bathrooms, and women in theirs. Let's also point out the rape happened in England and the pedo player was from the Netherlands, two very liberal European countries which many leftists want American to emulate.
  • NinaBambina
    a month ago
    The Dutch man who raped the 12 year old is not non binary, he was born male. And he didn't rape a boy, he raped a girl. Bringing up bathroom regulations is a deflection, as those would have done absolutely nothing to stop this rapist. He is a straight man who raped a girl. That's why no one here cares. It doesn't fit the culture war narrative. Even thought he is an actual convicted rapist.
  • skibum609
    a month ago
    ^ He should be in jail and not the Olympics, but according to the left, jail is unfair to prisoners. Why we are unwilling to accept that Mother nature sometimes fucks up, still amazes me.
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    Nina, you're the one who brought up "drag queens and women who don't look feminine enough is where the line is drawn." I was responding to that. If lefties and trannie- enablers like yourself really wanted to protect girls from predators, you would start there with the basics.
  • NinaBambina
    a month ago
    I do ACTUAL real volunteer work with rape victims, as I've been sexually assaulted myself and there are women who have had it immeasurably worse than I have, and I work for free and give my time and money towards helping this cause. You sit on your couch complaining about BATHROOMS on a post about a female boxing another female even though you do absolutely nothing to help the women you pretend to care about in the name of your weird western culture war drama. You're a fucking idiot with an upside-down USA flag as a profile pic. Sit this one out.
  • rickdugan
    a month ago
    ===> "I'll issue the same challenge that Hank did regarding his DNA testing, which I met: If anyone can produce a confirmed report that someone has done a visual inspection of his genitals, please feel free to post a link."

Still waiting...

Until then, anyone who claims that this is a woman is talking out of their ass. XY chromosomes were confirmed and just look at the fucker, lol.
  • NinaBambina
    a month ago
    Rickdugan, can you show me some proof that Imane Khelif has XY chromosomes? Or are you just going by the intentionally vague statement the corrupt IBA put out when they disqualified Khelif RIGHT AFTER she beat a Russian to advance to the quarterfinals last year?

Furthermore, women with rare XY chromosomes have actually given birth before and men obviously cannot give birth. But nevermind that inconvenient factoid, let's talk about this Imane Khelif woman and her chromosomes. The Russians said it -- well, not really, but they alluded to it -- so it must be taken at face value as being true!

I guess it doesn't matter if things are true if they fit the conservative agenda. Who cares about the truth, right? Who cares about protecting women?

Some Russians knew that most conservative Americans will grab their pitchforks and run with anything that challenges western feminine beauty standards. And it seems you fell for it, hook line and sinker. You bought it and you can't return it, so now you must continue on making yourselves look even dumber.

Better to look dumb and proud than to admit you were wrong and apologize. It's the American Conservative Way.
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    Nina, none of your bitchy PMS posts do anything to advance your argument or prove your point. You suck as badly at biology as you do at law and real estate. You should go back to grinding on a pole and whacking guys off with your tits.

Everything in your 2-3 most recent statements has been complete bullshit. Nothing factual at all, just emotional ranting. Save that shit for Stripperweb. You haven't changed a bit. You're still just a dumb bitch.
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    And Rick beat me to posting the link and just owned you. Two points to Dugan.
  • rickdugan
    a month ago
    And it was reported in a number of other places as well. Just not by most of the mainstream media because they are mostly social agenda cheerleaders posing as journalists.
  • NinaBambina
    a month ago
    Rickdugan - I asked for actual proof beyond the intentionally vague statement from the corrupt IBA who made the initial intentionally vague statement knowing that crazy folks would run wild with it. Can you provide actual proof that Imane Khelif is anything but a female? (That's a rhetorical question btw as she is a female and you will find no such proof, I'm just highlighting the comfortable stupidity of these statements, where you don't really care if you're wrong as long as you're spreading hate).

Gammanu - you're still the same old jealous, miserable, grump. You still have nothing of substance but only whatever random insult you can come up with for me as if you're grasping at any possible branch, with your hard on for me that literally never goes away. Only an insecure little man would try to put down a woman for having been a stripper, while FREQUENTING a website about strippers. Would like to ACTUALLY make an attempt to refute what I've said, or are you just too comfortable being a little butch? You're still whining, bitch, with your fucking upside-down flag you loser. And I can guarantee I'm now richer than you, my primary residence is way nicer than anything you'll ever have so please continue to frequent this website and get absolutely Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered the few times a year I resurface and inevitably put you in your place because it's just too easy and you're just too obsessed with me. You wish, honey. You wish.
  • NinaBambina
    a month ago
    By the way, it is very obvious at this point why men such as Gammanu hyperfixate on women who don't meet western beauty ideals. It's for the same reason he hyperfixates on people who are trans: he is obsessed with them. He is obsessed with trans individuals to deflect from the fact that he has proven, which is that he's fine with rapists. As long as they don't question his agenda, Gammanu95 is fine with rapists. Gammanu95's are the Steven Van de Velde's of the world. They rape in plain sight and then hide behind the anti-trans movement. That is why they're so loud when it comes to trans issues and so quite when it comes to men actually raping women or children or both. Gammanu represents the Van de Veldes of the world.
  • NinaBambina
    a month ago
    So quiet*.

That is why Gammanu is so quiet on real issues of women getting raped, he's fine with it. He hides behind the anti-trans movement so people don't realize how completely obsessed with trans people he actually is. Much like he's obsessed with women who turn him down which is why he has such contempt for strippers who won't fuck him. This type of man is always dangerous. Gammanu has NO business being left along with strippers, even if strippers are all that he has... #ProtectWomen
  • rickdugan
    a month ago
    @Nina, now you're just being silly. The former President of the IBA was explicit in stating that testing revealed XY chromosomes and that, given the finding, he felt it provided Khelif with an unfair advantage. There was no upside for the guy to come out with this other than to defend his decision not to allow Khelif to compete.

Nobody - not Khelif, not the current leadership of the IBA, or anyone else in a position of knowledge has so much as disputed the statement about the testing results.

Your emotional position on this is clouding your clarity of sight. Just look at the fucker, lol. Talk about corroborating evidence.

But of course emotional goofballs like you didn't exist, the Dems would be screwed, lol. That's because you base your conclusions on feel good emotions irrespective of what the facts reveal.

The rags you likely get your "news" from understand this. You don't want the truth, you just want to feel good and right. So when they:

- Try to bury the Kehlif DNA test result story (which they did);
    - Insist that the Steele Dossier was a real thing, even as mounting evidence said otherwise;
    - Claim that Hunter Biden's laptop had nothing incriminating, despite ample evidence otherwise;
    - Coverup Biden's worsening condition even though they are tracking him from one event to another and could see it with their own eyes;
    - First claim that Kamala was the border czar, and then, when it is clear how badly she fucked that up, are tripping over themselves to erase history...

...And this is among countless other things...

People like you don't question because you don't want to. You just want to be told what you want to hear, whether that's feel good stuff about the people you support or sensational nonsense about the people you do not.

Glad I could help. ;)

• NinaBambina
    a month ago
    Congratulations on not being able to provide one single definitive true sentence on why Imane Khelif is not a female.

Color me surprised.
  • rickdugan
    a month ago
    You mean XY chromosomes combined with a very masculine physique weren't enough? LOL. I suspect that you'd keep denying it even if he slapped you with his penis. 😄

Just keep feeling good and right Nina. That's all that matters, right? 😉
  • rickdugan
    a month ago
    Oh, also add his male testosterone levels, which also came out in IBA testing along with the XY chromosomes. FFS lol.
  • rickdugan
    a month ago
    Quote: "The athlete who has ignited a worldwide controversy in Olympic women’s boxing was disqualified from the 2023 International Boxing Assn. world championships in New Delhi after two tests, one in India amid that tournament and a prior test in Turkey in May 2022, “concluded the boxer’s DNA was that of a male consisting of XY chromosomes,” according to correspondence the IBA sent in June 2023 – more than a year ago – to the International Olympic Committee."

It should be added that Khelif had a chance to fight this, first with the IBA, when he was disqualified in 2023. But he dropped his appeal. He also could have had independent testing done and published the results in his defense, but he has not.
    Care to guess why? 😉

So what does the agenda driven IOC do? 17 days after they received this letter, they accused the IBA of corruption and booted them from the process. Then they allowed Khelif to compete with nothing more than a passport review. Just look at the fucker. Of course he's going to win the gold. I'd bet a dollar against a dime that he was coached to pull his punches a bit in his last bout to avoid doing the same thing that he did to Carina.

FFS. At a certain point, some common sense has to play in.
  • Studme53
    a month ago
    Crazy that a person with XY chromosomes is prohibited from competing in Olympic women’s track and field events, but can compete in women’s boxing.
  • Book Guy
    a month ago
    My understanding is that Khelif has not actually been proven to have XY chromosomes. This conclusion has been "assumed" on the basis of OTHER tests which accurately demonstrate high testosterone levels. As I read it, the test for type of chromosome is expensive and genetically invasive, whereas the test for high levels of testosterone is easy and cheap, so the IBF uses the easy cheap test and then EXTRAPOLATES the chromosomal make-up on the basis of that. Essentially, therefore (as I understand it) the IBF has said, "because Khelif has such a large amount of testosterone (and other test result triggers) therefore Khelif must also have male chromosomes." This shoddy approach to science is one of the many reasons that the Olympics have banned IBF coaches and doctors a few years ago. That's my "understanding", from Googling and reading at several news sources. I of course may not have done a complete search.

If my above "understanding" is true, then Khelif is simply an extremely strong and "masculine-type" female human (to an extreme, but within the range of normal). All practical decisions therefore would indicate you can't ban Khelif simply because she/he/it "looks male."

I guess a definitive test would be to make Khelif undress and look at the body parts between the legs. I'm a little miffed that they don't do that. They used to do mandatory "pap smears" which just seemed silly to me -- they'd use a swab to take a sample "smear" flesh from inside the vagina, and then send the sample off to a lab to determine whether or not the hormonal levels indicate that the person had a vagina. Wait ... wut? Didn't you just stick the swab inside the vagina in the first place? WTF ...

I don't believe Khelif is a trans-gender athlete, nor a person of multiple or questionable gender. I do believe the blog-o-sphere is making a lot of silly conclusions. And I certainly believe that trans-gender-ism would be HIGHLY unlikely in the conservative Islamic nation-state of Morocco, where Khelif grew up and which Khelif is representing in the Olympics.

So here's what I'm tempted to conclude: Get over it dudes. This isn't woke-ism gone amok, it's just a really ugly chick.

But my data is inconclusive because I don't genuinely know the test results. I could be wrong. If Khelif genuinely is a trans-gender person then I would think it's idiotic that she/he/it would be allowed to compete in women's athletics.
  • rickdugan
    a month ago
    ===> "My understanding is that Khelif has not actually been proven to have XY chromosomes. "

Your understanding is wrong. They tested his DNA twice, once in 2022 and again in 2023. He had XY chromosomes.

Quote: "The athlete who has ignited a worldwide controversy in Olympic women’s boxing was disqualified from the 2023 International Boxing Assn. world championships in New Delhi after two tests, one in India amid that tournament and a prior test in Turkey in May 2022, “concluded the boxer’s DNA was that of a male consisting of XY chromosomes,” according to correspondence the IBA sent in June 2023 – more than a year ago – to the International Olympic Committee."

It should be added that Khelif had a chance to fight this, first with the IBA, when he was disqualified in 2023. But he dropped his appeal. He also could have had independent testing done and published the results in his defense, but he has not.
    Care to speculate as to why? 😉

So XY chromosomes, male levels of testosterone AND an all too obvious masculine physique. The only thing he hasn't done yet is to whip out his penis on camera.

• Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    ^ Testosterone/estrogen are a very easy lab test, but reading chromosomes is an easy blood draw and inexpensive these days, and gene sequencing for disorders of sexual development can be done on the same sample. Nowadays, genetic testing is easy and readily accessible. For an event as monumental as the Olympics, this isn't even a rounding error in costs.

With all that, why is this a political issue, I don't see any evidence that the two boxers in question are transgender, run a fucking blood test and know everything for certain. Whether they want to limit participation based on testosterone levels or chromosomal makeup, IDGAF. Olympic committee can do whatever they want, who watches Olympic boxing anyways, it's not exactly Fury vs Wilder out there.

Most people here don't seem to know jack about genetics anyways.
  • rickdugan
    a month ago
    ^ It's about fairness in competition and not getting a woman killed. And if you don't see the obvious mismatch between Khelif and everyone he is fighting then you're fucking blind.

This debate goes far beyond what's happening now in Paris, as bad as it is. It's also about what is and is not acceptable as a matter of policy in our local communities. Any parent with daughters competing in athletics has to worry about this stuff.

Thankfully I am in the enlightened state of FL, where boys are not allowed to beat up girls in competitions and watch them undress in locker rooms. But it's playing out in all too many communities to count right now around the country.
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    ^ There's a big difference between a mentally ill man claiming to be a woman (transgender) and someone with a disorder of sexual development. Personally if T levels are elevated I'd say it's a safety issue but there's a rush to politicize and project one's own issues onto it.

Disorders of sexual development are rare. Let the science speak.
  • rickdugan
    a month ago
    ^ Even if he was really one of those extremely rare cases of some sexual development disorder, it doesn't change that he is built like a full grown man. He broke Carina's nose with one punch. She said that she had never been hot so hard in her life.

He looks like a male, has the body build of a male, the DNA of a male and the testosterone levels of a male. So he's a male, even if there is something messed up with his sexual organs.

My guess now is that he was coached to pull his punches a bit to avoid another Carina moment. But look at him - beating up on these women is a walk in the park. He's shaking off punches from the females like he doesn't even feel them.

This is wrong and, for those of us with daughters in sports, a bit scary.
  • wld4tatas
    a month ago
    The genetic test probably should be redone, since the XY claim is based entirely on the word of the discredited Russian IBA. The IBA held a press conference today where they were supposed to clear things up, but it turned into a complete debacle.

Khelif's next opponent is Thailand's Janjaem Suwannapheng. She looks even more like a guy, with bigger biceps. They fight tomorrow. Let's see who prevails, millions will be watching.

https://static.bangkokpost.com/media/con…
    https://www.the-sun.com/sport/12113369/j…
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    ^ Good lord she looks even manlier than Khelif.
    Of course she's Thai, so "trans" might not be wrong, lol
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    I see Nina was triggered enough to write three essays attacking me, but still too stupid for me to waste anymore time than to briefly skim them. We can add her to the "obsessed with hating GammaNu" basket and move on.

This discussion seems to be ready to acknowledge that Imane is intersex, and perhaps even too male to compete in womens' sports. So what is the solution? Why is it so hard to add a third non-specified gender to the Olympics? My guess is the IOC is too woke to say that you may not be what you want put on your passport.
  • rickdugan
    a month ago
    ===> "The genetic test probably should be redone, since the XY claim is based entirely on the word of the discredited Russian IBA."

That's ridiculous. If the two separate tests were not accurate, Khelif could have continued with the appeal process with the IBA, but instead he dropped it. He also could obtain his own test at any time and use the results to dispute the findings, but thus far he has not. I think we all know why.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    As far as “intersex cannot be created” it absolutely can.
    First of all, the testes produce testosterone and other hormones. If a guy chops off his balls, it absolutely changes his hormones. It feminizes the guy, and guys who do that, are even very resistant to hair loss and grow luscious hair on their head.

If a woman has her ovaries removed, im sure there could also be hormonal implications involved. Chopping off sex organs is not like chopping off a finger or random other bodily injury.

Besides that, you can literally use chemicals and hormones to alter your biology. It’s laughable that so many conservatives are going back and forth debating “XY chromosomes” as if were still in the stone ages. Have you not seen female pro bodybuilders or something? If you still have doubts as far as whether biology can be altered, whether women can be extremely muscular, you need to look up 3 things on google. Female bodybuilders, male to female trans, female to male trans.

Now, intentionally using steroids and hormones isnt the only way you can alter your biology. There are foods that can contain estrogens. Environmental chemicals can contain estrogens. That is why, you can sometimes see guys with man boobs, or see women who are losing lots of hair. Just gaining bodyfat alone doesnt cause man boobs.

• rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    Why is there so much focus on XY chromosomes as if thats the only explanation for why Imane outperformed someone? Look up Nataliya Kuznetsova. Literally has records like 389 bench press, 680 squat, deadlift over 700. According to gammanu and misterorange this person doesnt exist or isnt a female. Its “not possible” for a female to outperform a male no matter what, supposedly.

Its well known that the olympics and other sporting events, even if they do drug testing, simply arent able to test for all the varieties of performance boosting drugs out there.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    Simply limiting which gender participates in womens sports wont do anything to resolve the drug usage since you can in fact, be a woman and use drugs and become far more masculine than imane.
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    Khelif didn't appeal with the IBA because he knew that the science would stand. He got in with the IOC because they are a bunch of woke European socialists who are afraid of being labeled as intolerant.
  • motorhead
    a month ago
    Shifting gears….

Props to American discus thrower Valerie Allman. She’s not a steroid freak nor a man. Cute face and smoking body. And still won the gold. Congrats to feminine women in the field events
  • Book Guy
    a month ago
    Yup, y'all (up there ^^, someone, I'm not going to put in the effort to figure out who) corrected me. He/she/it does evidently have XY chromosomes. This means my foregoing analysis is incorrect. I stand corrected. He/she/it does have XY chromosomes, but only according to tests that the Olympics don't use. He/she/it certainly does have high levels of testosterone. Weirdness, though, he/she/it also is female. I don't understand how that works and for me the problem is that the "tests are inconclusive" despite the fact that, really, it should be damned easy to have a conclusive test. LOOK. AT. THE. DICK.

I still don't think this is a case of woke-ism, as much as a case of an individual ugly chick. And a case of sports administrators run amok. They love to have excess rules and crazy prosecutorial appeal processes, mostly to prove they can still compete even though all of them are overweight middle aged men who used to be good boxers. Or swimmers. Or whatever. I still think Lance Armstrong should be allowed to keep his Tour de France wins ...

So, now I know, Khelif is a she/he/it who has all sorts of weird genetics. But obviously wouldn't be able to live as a transvestite in sharia Morocco, but also really doesn't tick all the boxes for "totally female" nor for "male who is dressed up as female." So a lot of this would be solved with a simple lift-the-skirt look-at-the-wienie investigation. Olympics don't do that, probably because it's too easy. There's actually an appeal still pending from way back in 2018 on similar issues.

In the interim I've learned that the IBF is banned by a lot of different sports governing bodies because they change their standards to suit whoever bribes them the most, and because they have different standards at different weight classes.

So seriously, I won't be getting a lap dance from anyone who looks like Khelif.
  • rickdugan
    a month ago
    ===> "Weirdness, though, he/she/it also is female."

Says who? Not by any measurable genetic or hormonal standards.
  • rickdugan
    a month ago
    But beyond the testing results, which clearly indicate that it's a he, just look at the dude.

And now we have another dude in a different women's weight division also fighting for a gold. Up is down and down is up in this crazy world we live in.
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    "Things fall apart, the center cannot hold,
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world.
    The best lack all conviction,
    While the worse are full of passionate intensity. " -Yeats
  • motorhead
    a month ago
    The left wants 6 year old kids to be able to choose their own gender. Ok, so I challenge the progressives with this.

Show any 6 year old kid a photo of this person and ask them

“Is this a boy or a girl”

And see what they say. Lol
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    “Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies… Rivers and seas boiling… Dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!” - Dr. Peter Venkman
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    A testosterone test result isnt at all indicative of someone’s gender. Beyond the obvious possibility of steroid usage, there are many medical conditions which can cause abnormally high testosterone levels in women.
    Theres also specific types of diets and supplements that can reduce estrogen levels or raise testosterone etc. a simple ZMA supplement of vitamin b6, zinc and magnesium has been shown to raise testosterone.

But beyond that, you also need to take into account how fucked Americas healthcare system as well as food supply and modern environment are. It’s possible that someone living and growing up in Algeria simply has higher testosterone than the supposed natural range in america
  • misterorange
    a month ago
    ^^ So do all the chicks in Algeria look like dudes? It's something in the food supply?
  • rickdugan
    a month ago
    He has XY male chromosomes, male levels of testosterone AND an all too obvious masculine physique, indicative of going through male puberty. The only thing he hasn't done yet is to whip out his penis on camera.
  • misterorange
    a month ago
    Probably wears one of those "tuck" bathing suits from Target.
  • misterorange
    a month ago
    Under his boxing trunks.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    Misterorange, possibly, my friend…
    Ive only met one guy from Algeria… he looked very ape like, like ron perlman…
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    Imane looks feminine enough. Her face is a little tomboyish sure but her shoulders look feminine. They arent broad and developed like a males would be especially a male athlete or boxer… she has obvious breasts on her. She doesnt really look like a guy, she looks like a female to male trans. Shes nowhere close to the female bodybuilders in size or muscularity.

Its her Moslem faith that’s probably the biggest problem. Algeria isnt friendly with Israel, and Israel is dominating politics and the world stage currently.

Floridas governor is “the most pro Israel governor in history”. So obviously anyone from florida who has an issue with imane, is because of her Moslem faith…
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    “Khelif is an undercover guy” is clearly a dog whistle that in all actuality means “Islamist Khelif”
  • misterorange
    a month ago
    ^^ Buddy, if she's so feminine, perhaps you'd like to do a VIP session with her. Get a little DFK action, and suck on those supple young breasts? https://static.euronews.com/articles/sto…
  • Book Guy
    a month ago
    I read more stuff that says Khelif has NOT been proven to have XY chromosomes. First I said that I thought she/he/it did not have XY chromosomes, then others posted links that said she/he/it did have XY chromosomes so I said I was wrong, but now I've found more that says she/he/it does not. The IBF SAID that they found XY chromosomes but never made the test results public and the IBF's tests have been consistently suspect on many occasions. I'm simply going to abandon the chase. I wouldn't get a lap dance from Khelif, personally.

I think some of the dudes here are probably sad that it's turned out that their favorite dancer was possibly not qualified to dance.

Last graf is sarcasm duh ...
  • rickdugan
    a month ago
    @Book Guy: The IBA tested him twice over two different years and even went so far as to discuss the results in a letter to the IOC.

Why in the world would they open themselves up like that if the results weren't accurate? Khelif could refute the results simply by getting his own test. Then he could potentially sue them, depending upon the jurisdiction. But instead not only did he not do any of that, but he also dropped his appeal with the IBA.

Sorry to say Book Guy, but when you aren't getting your facts wrong, your logic fails you.

So again...XY male chromosomes, male levels of testosterone AND an all too obvious masculine physique, indicative of going through male puberty. The only thing he hasn't done yet is to whip out his penis on camera.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    Rick how many times do you have to state “whip out penis on camera” comon mate no need to be so vulgar…
  • misterorange
    a month ago
    Actually "whip out his penis" is not vulgar at all, considering that dude is probably packing a giant horse cock under those boxing trunks.
  • misterorange
    a month ago
    Now the guy won a gold medal. He should fight that other dude from Chinese Taipei, but he might not have "the balls" to do it. Would rather just beat up girls.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    Islamists are a savage, animalistic and different species arent they…? Shouldnt be a surprise then that an Islamist like Imane exists and is female…
  • Book Guy
    a month ago
    @rickdugan yes, I didn't mean to logicize that I would disagree with that conclusion (the one you state). I'm just abandoning the attempt to follow, or to find more information, about the story. Too much work. If the IBF tests are conclusive, then Khelif is a he. Your options (could have gotten further tests, sued, demanded, etc.) are quite intelligent, didn't mean to indicate I would necessarily reject. I do still assert that the IBF is largely controversial and therefore relying on their tests is maybe not possible, and that their test results have not been made in any way public (though, as you now inform me, the results were shared with Olympic committee) which means we (at TUSCL) have almost nothing to go on. I think the Olympics and Khelif both have made this more difficult than necessary. Show. Us. The. Willy. Geez, wouldn't that solve all of it? "Tests" for what? Why does it take chemical analysis to determine whether there is (a) a cavity, or (b) an appendage?

Anyway. Meanwhile the supposedly-woke Olympics have canceled the breakdancer who displayed woke political slogans. (Afghan refugee with apron-cape with political message.) To me, over all, it's all adding up to stories of many many contradictions and incompetent choices, not necessarily in favor of more or of less woke-ism. This is sports administrators for ya'.

BTW I'm pretty much anti-woke. I don't want chicks with dicks. I vote "left wing" because of social-services policy, but I object to cancel-culture (I miss my city's Confederate monuments, f.e.) and to (what I view as) excess intrusion of trans-gender experimentation surgery and mistakes among under-age people. So I'm not hunting for a way to support Khelif's supposed "right" to box as a female. I just don't believe we've established male-ness or female-ness. That should be the Olympics' job. They've totally botched it regardless of what the right conclusion should have been.
  • rickdugan
    a month ago
    Book Guy, since you're struggling so mightily to find source details on the Internet, here you go. The first is the letter from the IBA to the IOC. the second is a recounting of events by the IBA.

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.iba.sport/wp-content/uploads…
    https://www.iba.sport/news/iba-clarifies…

Why would they lie? It makes no sense because it would be incredibly easy to disprove.

So yes, he is a he. If it were otherwise, Khelif would be shouting it from the rooftops. The IBA is a major boxing competition organizer outside of the U.S., which is why they were originally slated to run the Olympic boxing competitions in the first place. For a boxer from Algiers to be banned from competing is a career death sentence.
  • misterorange
    a month ago
    We've had ferocious and honorable champs like Marciano, Ali, Frazier, Forman, and Tyson. Now we've got a gold medalist celebrated for beating up women. That's just great.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    Ali and Tyson arent honorable. Ali used a coward move “rope a dope” and refused to rematch foreman. Supposedly even looked for voodoo witch doctors to do stuff to foreman like make him ill. Completely tried cheating against antonio inoki and failed.

Tyson, mostly ok but he resorted to the ear biting when he was losing against holyfield…
  • Hank Moody
    a month ago
    Tyson may not be the best example of “honorable.” He is a convicted rapist after all.
  • motorhead
    a month ago
    ^^

I don’t wanna derail this thread and open up a 30+ year old conviction - but since this is strip club site we all know the only thing open a 2 am are Denny’s and legs.
  • misterorange
    a month ago
    Honorable might have been the wrong choice of words. I meant that they fought other men, not girls. I guess there's at least some honor in that.
  • wld4tatas
    a month ago
    The IBA is a discredited Russian organization. It was previously known as the AIBA, whose president had ties to Russian organized crime and heroin trafficking. Since 2019 it was banished by the IOC and abandoned by nearly three dozen nations. The group since changed its name to IBA and elected a new leader with ties to Putin.

Anyone following world events knows Russia has been a bad actor on the world stage lately, and certainly not known for speaking the truth. Numerous reports have in fact cited a defamation campaign by Russia to undermine France and the Olympics - no doubt sour grapes from being largely barred from competing.

IBA president Kremlev released a series of English-subtitled videos on social media packed with insults, saying the Olympics “burns from pure devilry” and calling IOC President Bach “evil” and urging him to “resign urgently.” He ended some of them by saying he’s sending Bach diapers so he doesn’t soil himself, then punching the camera.

And yet, @rickdugan puts 100% faith in the IBA, asking "Why would they lie?"

SMH

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/what-…
    https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/clwyy9…
  • TheeOSU
    a month ago
    'The IBA is a discredited Russian organization.'

Discredited, that matches everything you say here testes boi.
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    ^ it's funny because it's true
  • NinaBambina
    a month ago
    Looks like Khelif is taking legal action against some publications and public figures who continued to fuel the lie even after they found out she isn't trans. Good for her.
  • rickdugan
    a month ago
    ===> "And yet, @rickdugan puts 100% faith in the IBA, asking "Why would they lie?""

On this issue, yes I do. Because the question I posed hasn't been answered. Why would they lie? Are we also calling the two independent labs that ran these tests liars as well?

It makes no sense because all Khelif would have had to do is have his own test done, easy peasy. Then he could have voluntarily published the results for the world to see. But he didn't. In fact, he dropped his appeal with the IBA.

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/[view link]
    [view link]
  • rickdugan
    a month ago
    chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.iba.sport/wp-content/uploads…

https://www.iba.sport/news/iba-clarifies…

Sorry, bad links before. The IBA even published the letter they sent to the IOC and gave the IOC the test results from the two independent labs, the second one in a neutral country.

So I ask again, why would all of these people lie? It's absurdly easy to disprove. I think we know the answer.

So we had to watch two men beat up on women in this year's Olympic boxing. What a horribly sad state of affairs. After this, I wonder how many parents are not going to allow their girls to explore the sport for fear of future harm from men.
  • rickdugan
    a month ago
    ===> "Looks like Khelif is taking legal action against some publications and public figures "

He filed a complaint with the French authorities for cyber-bullying. He isn't going to do shit beyond that because he knows that any real legal action will open him up to more genetic testing. I strongly suspect it's why he dropped his IBA appeal.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    Shes an Islamist… thats why she’s more masculine than other girls. Still a girl, doesnt have a cock. Just more “savage” you could say
  • datinman
    a month ago
    Anyone remember Chyna from the WWF? I would have bet money that was a dude until I saw some repulsive porn footage. Everyone piled on this boxer, but did ya see the shot put chicks?
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    ^ Did you see any of One Night in Chyna? Her clit literally looked like a 2 inch cock.

Ironically Sean Waltman came out a few years later saying he hated anal which was actually the focus of the video.
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    I watched a documentary on Chyna. If it was true, such a sad story.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    The 2 inch cock is because women who use enough androgens/anabolics can start growing dicks… it doesnt mean there was a birth defect or that she naturally is a male or something. It’s sad that things that are common knowledge and proven are denied by some right wingers
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    ^ That's the point, genius. She was pumped full of roids.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    Folse…
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    Okay folks, the Olympics are over. It is literally impossible to boycott them now.

Go home, the show is over.

This thread is closed!
  • rickdugan
    a month ago
    ^ Yeah, but the consequences will live on.

They allowed not one, but two biological males to beat up on women and then actually rewarded them for doing so by giving them gold medals. Common sense has gone completely out the window. Once we start deeming this as acceptable, no girl is safe in any type of contact sport or even in their locker rooms.

This will continue to be an object lesson for the dangers of this crazy ass thinking in our states and localities. We're already seeing this play out in a handful of states. Whether it's track and field, volleyball, basketball, field hockey or other sports, girls have already lost opportunities to boys who feel like girls. Some girls are even getting hurt and this will inevitably get worse. It's only a matter of time until some girl gets seriously injured or even killed.

Biden's Administration even tried to amend Title IX to include transgender protections, which ironically runs counter to its original intent, which was to provide real girls with competitive sports opportunities. Thankfully this has been held up by a federal appellate court, but it goes to a full hearing in October.

Truly Crazy Town.
  • wld4tatas
    a month ago
    According to Forbes:

NBC's coverage of the 2024 Summer Olympics was an overwhelming success with rave reviews combined with a resurging interest in the Olympics. The network televised and streamed 7,000 hours of Olympic coverage, across all 329 events. The network generated a record haul in ad dollars, a ratings rebound from the pandemic delayed Tokyo Games.

Looks like the right wing "boycott" was a spectacular failure.

Meanwhile, rickdugan is still spinning his wheels convinced that Khelif is a man, despite the position of the IOC and the lack of protests from the other female boxers. Even that first boxer who quit after 46 seconds wanted to apologize to her. Surely if Khelif was a "he", there would be outrage and protests from the other boxers? Rickdugan is in the minority thinking this case is so black and white.
  • rickdugan
    a month ago
    wild4tatas: The fact that Khelif is a biological man is indisputable. DNA testing confirmed it - twice.

Why these boxers aren't publicly protesting is a matter of speculation. Carina's reaction when he broke her nose with one punch is probably the most honest reaction we've seen, even if she changed her story later. I suspect that these women are feeling a lot of pressure, from both the IOC and societally in their respective countries, to play along.

Though it's also early days. There will inevitably be more to come, especially when some of the female boxers decide not to return to the Olympics in 4 years.
  • rickdugan
    a month ago
    Oh, and you're wrong. His opponent after Carina also complained. Here it is:

"But in a social media post Hamori said: “In my humble opinion I don’t think it’s fair that this contestant can compete in the women’s category … but I cannot concern myself with that now. I cannot change it, it’s life.”"
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    FOLLOW THE SCIENCE. These athletes have the XY chromosome. Only men (and some hermaphrodites) have the XY chromosome. Khelif and that other guy are guys or not women. The science is settled.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    The right will say Islamists are savages and animalistic but suddenly pretend otherwise when an Algerian boxer happens to be savage
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion