tuscl

Auto-Reject reviews

Thursday, July 25, 2024 12:23 PM
"Me and my wife..."

"I was at a bachelor party..."

"It was my first visit ever to a strip club..."

You see any of that, just stop reading and head down to the red reject button and click. To the 2% of the above who might actually somehow be legit, fuck 'em.

20 comments

• Muddy
    a month ago
    Way less phony reviews on this site. When you check back later on, it's all one review user deals. Same bullshit over and over.
  • captainfun
    a month ago
    Yes likely true Muddy. I don’t typically read the unpublished reviews so never see things before they are posted.

The reviews that I get a chuckle out of are the real elaborate fake reviews that ALMOST seem legit but the author always gives himself away with one zinger at the end with something like: be sure to see Becky, she will rock your world.

Guessing the fake reviews are mostly written by club managers or a dancer’s loser boyfriend who is e-pimping / pumping up his girl.

Every now and then I’ll drop a ‘club ad’ in the comments as an acknowledgement to the BS that someone wrote and partially for my own amusement

My favorite fake review in recent memory was one a few months back from Allstars in McCook, IL. It was written by a bouncer and he dreamed up and wrote a rowdy fight scene that was hilarious
  • rattdog
    a month ago
    "Every now and then I’ll drop a ‘club ad’ in the comments"

at this moment a new star is born. desertscrub just may be flattered.
  • captainfun
    a month ago
    Ha. I only drop it in occasionally. The problem with scrub was that he was too overzealous with his club ad comments. He seemed to be wrong 80% of the time.
  • goldmongerATL
    a month ago
    It was my very first time in a strip club. I took my hot wife to her brother's bachelor party. She gave every guy a BJ in VIP wile I snuck out to the parking lot and banged the bride.
  • PAWG_Patrol
    a month ago
    I'll take the shitty couple reviews over all these AI reviews any day.

PLs. If the review repeats the name of the club 20 times, is extremely general, and says weird shit like "the helpfulness of the security personnel was most enjoyable" it was probably NOT written by a human 🤣
  • blahblahblahs
    a month ago
    "First ever visit" reviews can have a lot of value, but they should be held to the same standards as others: describe the dancers, provide prices, are lap dances contact?

The other value in them is that they describe the experience of a non-regular, which is useful for traveling.
  • misterorange
    a month ago
    "First time at a strip club" is a bullshit review. What first-timer comes home and says, "Now let me find a strip club website so I can write a review"?
  • Lurker-X
    a month ago
    Excellent point orange
  • Hank Moody
    a month ago
    “The problem with scrub was that he was too overzealous with his club ad comments. “

Rejecting a review without reading it is likewise overzealous. Yes, the phrases Muddy cited are signals that you’re about to read a shitty review, but IMO adjudicators owe it to the reviewers to vote on content of the entire review. Don’t want to read the full review? That’s fine. Don’t vote.
  • blahblahblahs
    a month ago
    orange: probably the person that is already aware of TUSCL and wants free VIP.
  • RonJax2
    a month ago
    Spent: Under $100

These are the reviews I'm most skeptical of (and before anyone points it out I'm guilty of submitting reviews like this once or twice too.)

But, how much can you really tell someone about a club if you haven't gone and gotten any dances?
  • gSteph
    a month ago
    My last visit/review I spent under $100 and got 3 dances.

Far from my only visit though.
  • RonJax2
    a month ago
    Yeah, not all Under $100 reviews are bad, just a lot of them are IMHO. Enough that I'm immediately suspicious when I read that on top of the review.
  • ggofv
    a month ago
    @RonJax2, I generally agree..To be fair it's possible to get dances and stay under 100. In Huntsville Alabama we have $30 songs for lap dances. You can also tip as much as you want on stage.
  • ggofv
    a month ago
    My big issue with being under $100 is that your full experience at most clubs will be very limited. Unless it's slow, most women won't talk to you if the tipping isn't around $20. And house deals aside, your going to have limited interaction with most dancers unless you come in often.
  • misterorange
    a month ago
    Just to be clear, regardless of the initial indicator, I wouldn't reject without reading it first. Unless, or course, it's one of those Viet Nam language bullshit things.
  • the mighty quinn
    a month ago
    Less than 4 lines and it’d REJECT. The box to put your texts says to be wordy and to use paragraphs before you start writing. Note: this comment is longer than some reviews I’ve rejected recently.
  • BGSD3100
    a month ago
    There have been times when I have spent less than $100 even though I was willing to spend more. The club was just lame when I was there.
  • misterorange
    a month ago
    Here you go. I spotted this one when it was up for review. First impression was to reject, but decided to abstain out of curiosity if it would get approved. Sure enough, it was unanimous. I think this review is bullshit, starting with the opening line "My first strip club experience." I love that this "first-timer" uses the acronym OTP. Yeah right.
    https://tuscl.net/review/415428
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion