tuscl

You're are special. I don't do this for everone....

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, April 27, 2008 9:48 AM
I know that I am gonna die and if I don't stop having unprotective sex with strippers, I know what my demise will be. I don't care. After a horrible marriage, sexless for 15 years. I just want all I can get for as long as I can still do it. Why am I special? Or am I? I don't know. It's not all about the money because I know that I am paying a lot less than most guys would. She is no dog. You would not be ashamed to be seen with her in public. 30 yo give or take a couple of years. Single. No kids but a boyfriend that she refers to as "dickhead" I would not call her an ATF but rather a "fuck buddy". I can't say NO to her. I'm gonna die.

26 comments

• parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    That's a shame...
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Is this another drunken exercise in bullshit? This strikes me as a pitiful cry for attention. He wants someone to tell him to use safe sex practices. He wants someone to tell him not to risk his life. Personally I don't give a fuck. What I do find to be a real scum-bag move is the fact that he has unprotected sex with others. (If any of his boasting is true in the first place.) He dosen't care enough about himself, others or spreading preventable disease to slap on a rubber then maybe the world would be better off without him. Too bad he is going to damage a lot of others as he tumbles headlong into the grave. Let me know where they plant the old fool. The up side of this is I'll have a new destination to go and piss all over!
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Thumbs up that you're having some fun. :) I'd caution you that just because you're paying a lot less than most guys would doesn't mean it's not all about the money. Strippers have different strategies; some seriously sinister. Sinister is often the best, imo. :) Or, you may be clicking with her for whatever reason and money is a negligible or nonexistent consideration for her. BTW, even if she does want $$$ from you doesn't rule out that she may have feelings for you. The important thing, besides your health, imo, is enjoying the good times even if she just a great actress. Death, imo, shouldn't be feared too much. Now, slow death with extreme pain or disfiguration or blindness or etc., will definitely place some real fear into me. But, hell not everyone is afraid of pain or disability and if you're in that camp more power to you. I don't understand the non-condom use, but it seems like the norm among people I know. For whatever reason there doesn't seem to be any fear of disease. When I'm feeling really sick or in a lot pain it definitely places the face of hope on death.
  • IDleStripper
    16 years ago
    Five years later, and he is even more self-loathing! Drinking again, huh Shadowcat?
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Reality check: a) If she is doing it for you, of course she is doing it for others. b) "Fuck buddies" don't pay.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Bobby: I don't need a reality check. I agree with you. I know what I am doing. I just couldn't think of anything other that "fuck buddy" to describe our relationship. I get no stripper shit from her. We have not taken it OTC. No phone numbers or email address's. She has made it known to me that she would be up for an OTC experience but at a higher price. I have no desire. Why should I? If I can get FS ITC for only $100, why pay more? I got an email from one of my TUSCL buddies today. He knows her and said that if I did not stop fucking her my dick was going to fall off. Oh well. What else do I need a dick for?
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    I actually agree with your logic. Will probably being doing the same when I'm your age. Have fun!
  • zorro
    16 years ago
    Getting AIDS and dying is your choice. I can think of better ways of finishing out one's life, but I don't judge. Just be sure to warn all of those you have unprotected sex with that they are likely to be infected with a deadly virus. It's the gentlemanly thing to do.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I choose not to have AIDS. Lucky for me I'm gonna have sex with another stripper soon, so that means she won't get AIDS from me. In fact, now that I've made this choice not to have AIDS, I should have sex with MORE strippers just to make sure that as many of them as possible don't catch AIDS (from me), ever. That makes sense, right?
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    I heard you can AIDS just by LOOKING at a stripper who has it. And 98% of them do. (Not surprising since often LOOK at each other on stage.) The virus is SUPER CONTAGIOUS and SUPER DEADLY!
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    "That stripper's so hot her STDs are weaponized, man!"
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Hi Book Guy, Actually, as counter-intuitive as it seems having *fewer* partners can increase the prevalence of AIDS at least according to one economic working paper. Here is the link: [view link] If the working paper is correct, then government abstinence education/propaganda helps spread AIDS. I wouldn't dismiss or accept reasoning out hand, but it is good food for thought. Bottom line it is your duty if you don't have AIDS or other diseases to have sex with as many strippers as possible and unprotected may be best for the stripper.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I thought this thread was about "how many times have you heard this line before?" and I was going to say I can't even remember now. However my memory I fear is awful. I got a dance the other night and didn't even remember it was the same dancer who introduced herself to me the previous weekend. Then she said she used to dance for me regularly at another club and that had to be in the last 10 years. I wonder if she dyed her hair a different color. Anyway this thread is on a different subject so I'll just say be SAFE, use protection. The other guys she's sleeping with later that day might appreciate it. Not including others during the week.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    [view link] Yeah, I wouldn't take the urbandictionary as the last word, but it is more fuel for the fire. [view link] [view link] Lastly, if 51% of Jews believe the term Jew down is fine and dandy, then does majority rule? Especially if 49% of Jews start crying non-stop and need counseling everytime they hear such a allegedly offensive term. I don't know how the typical Jew feels about the term, but it wouldn't surprise me if he or she thought damn straight Jew down is a positive phrase. And, yes it wouldn't surprise me if the typical Jew found it offensive.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Oops, I posted the above post in the wrong thread.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Glad you said you posted that in the wrong thread. Confused the fuck out of me for a minute.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    My writing at times can be confusing enough without posting in the wrong thread to boot! :)
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    [view link] Bravo. The double-reversal in full scientific effect!
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Hi Book Guy, I'm not acquainted with the "double-reversal," but it sounds neato. :)
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I'm not sure I got it. I am not a Book Guy and he used a lot of words that had more than 4 letters. Was he saying that you stood a better chance of getting an STD, if you only had a few sexual partners vs many?
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    "Was he saying that you stood a better chance of getting an STD, if you only had a few sexual partners vs many?" The short answer in my opinion is NO! If you have just one sexual partner, then that is better than sleeping around. Abstinence, however = BAD! The paradox of more sex participants equals less disease (up to a point) is that if the safety conscious people accept abstinence it creates a situation where a "sexual predator" type will me more successful. For example, Bob listens to the message that says NO SEX and being a very careful and obedient type he complies. Meanwhile, Mary would still like a little action, but now the safest members of society have basically opted out. Mary ends up with Don Juan who'll fuck anything in pants or a skirt. If only the nice guys weren't so wimpy, then Mary wouldn't be placed at a much higher risk. Anyway, that is my limited understanding. :) And, not only may I be 100% wrong in my interpretation, but the whole damn theory may be wrong! It is interesting food for thought in how good intentions can spread significant misery.
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    The real question is: is sex with a condom really sex at all?
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Yikes, that is a good question, imho. A little too deep for me at the moment.
  • gk
    16 years ago
    I've heard the line a few times, but most smart dancers realize it's too transparent these days. As far as your situqtion, Shadowcat, we always want what we're not supposed to have (thus clubbing and the hunt). And if we ever get it--we can't stop going back for more. So you're normal, relax and go with the flow. But try to be safer.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    GK: That will be easy for the rest of the month. I am still trying to regain my strength. Next month will be another question. Not only do I have some sure things going but 2 prospects that I have been working on for months. I am getting closer. But I think that both of them will need dinner first and I don't mean tube steak.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion