tuscl

She said in her career as a prosecutor, she’s taken on perpetrators of all kinds

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Wednesday, July 24, 2024 8:19 PM
Title couldn’t say it all l.

She said in her career as a prosecutor, she’s taken on perpetrators of all kinds: "Predators who abused women, fraudsters who ripped off consumers, cheaters who broke the rules for their own gain," she said. "So hear me when I say, I know Donald Trump’s type."

Everyone knows Donal “Jesus” Trump “Type”:

Convicted Felon, Guilty and Liable for Sexual Abuse and Defamation, Racist, Rapist, Raging Narcissist, Con-man, Thief, Notorious Liar, Fraudster, Deadbeat…

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/f6hcPwHIGc0

17 comments

• RonJax2
    a month ago
    She's going to absolutely demolish Trump in a debate. But my guess is Trump knows this and will chicken out.
  • goldeneagles9
    a month ago
    It will be a blowout of epic proportions. All the felon has is middle school insults.
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    She's also taken on young black men on weed charges.

Ridding the state of the scourge of marijuana!
  • RonJax2
    a month ago
    @puddy are you suggesting she's tough on crime?
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    ^ When it got her ahead in her career. Just like sucking Willie Brown's Willie.

Trump can remind black men that she put them in jail to advance her career, and that she contributed to bail out rioters. Worst of both worlds.

As for demolishing Trump in a debate, has shown some formidable debate skills in the past? Trump knows it's not about facts or logic, it's about emotions, and he knows how to play on them. Her best bet is to try and get Trump to say or act awful.
  • RonJax2
    a month ago
    > Trump can remind black men that she put them in jail to advance her career

I would encourage him to try but I think this will back fire on him.

It's been 25+ years since she was a DA "taking on young black men on weed charges.
    And importantly she has evolved considerably on marijuana since those 25 years (as many reasonable adults have.) She's pro-legalization. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati…

I think weed is actually a winning wedge issue electorally and I think Kamala's actions as VP and in the Senate, where she introduced legislation to decriminalize marijuana, cast her squarely on the bigger side of this wedge than Trump's vague but mostly opposed position to legalization.
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    ^ Weed legalization is all but a done deal, sooner or later. Not a motivator. But if she goes to her DA background, he can cut that off.

Black men remember Biden's crack vs powder sentencing guidelines. They'll remember what Harris did to advance her career. Part of it too is the Democratic party becoming feminized.
  • jaybud999
    a month ago
    @puddy

" When it got HIM ahead in his career. Just like sucking DEUTSCHE BANKS Willie."

"Trump can remind black men that HE WRONGLY ACCUSED THE CENTRAL PARK FIVE to advance HIS career/NAME RECOGNITION."

I stand by my assertion in a past post that the bullshit is the same from both sides.

• Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    ^ Yet Trump is polling better among blacks than any Republican since Nixon. Please talk the Central Park Five rather than a plan to actual improve the lives of Americans.
  • mogul1985
    a month ago
    Trump has gained a lot of street cred with Black men as the Dems just see all as "You ain't Black if you don't vote Democrat." Trump did prison reform. Enough see how he was railroaded as they have been for generations - they can relate.

Also, while Harris put drug and weed dealers in prison she admitted she smoked and laughed about it. Not a good look.

Also note, the SS is strongly recommending Trump do inside rallies which will limit the size immensely, and help bring "Equity" to Harris. I'm looking forward to seeing if Harris and whomever she picks as her running mate bitch can do a +30K rally in a DEEP RED city.

I will say, It's going to be interesting once the Harris honeymoon euphoria wears off, and it will.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    Trump is considered gangsta by a lot of people. Its hard to say.

Also i dont know if kamala will be able to out debate him? A lot of times she speaks like a total buffoon despite being much younger than biden or trump
  • RonJax2
    a month ago
    Donald Trump's Gains With Black Voters Have Been Wiped Out

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-bl…

^ For all you white dudes out there opining on how Trump, who tear gassed George Floyd protestors, is going to be the choice of black men. White dudes, please keep it up.

• rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    Trump has the support of a lot of athletes- particularly UFC.. but also mike tyson.. floyd mayweather.. and more.

But the bigger thing to note is the fact kamala is so much younger than trump or biden- yet acts and talks like a buffoon. Im thinking if she debates trump- shes going to make blunder after blunder and continuously embarrass herself.

Also is she Hindu or Christian? She may benefit with some minority voters because of race, but if shes Hindu that could hurt her with voters. Indians and the Hindu/Sikh/Buddhist religions arent as respected in the US as other minorities and most other religions
  • RonJax2
    a month ago
    @rick, she's a Christian, raised in a Baptist church.

https://apnews.com/article/kamala-harris…
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    ^ Her faith doesn't matter to me unless she's trying to impose her values whether they be Christian, secular, Buddhist, etc.

People were up in arms over Tulsi taking an oath on the Bhagavad-Gita rather than the Bible. I'm not Hindu but I'd rather she swear on a book that means something to her than one that doesn't.
  • RonJax2
    a month ago
    > Her faith doesn't matter to me unless she's trying to impose her values whether they be Christian, secular, Buddhist, etc.

I strongly agree with this statement. I only offered up the info because @rick was asking.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    What if shes atheist or Muslim puddytat? Those would be the two biggest religious groups that the right has an issue with. To the point I believe some republican politicians have outright admitted they don’t believe people from those groups should be allowed to run for or be president.

Its another thing that really makes the right look bad. It’s supposed to be Constitutionalist, so pro free speech and so pro freedom of religion that even hateful, racist, discriminatory ideologies are supposed to be allowed. But when it comes down to it, many of them don’t actually genuinely support freedom of religion nor freedom of speech.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion