tuscl

Remember when saying shit like this would get you punched in the mouth?

This is what AdolfNanoDong is saying over PM.
Anyone else remember the days before the internet when saying this would get you punched in the mouth?

Your completely delusional. To insane proportions. Each time israel chooses to kill someone, hamas made them do it?? Lmao. Fucking nutjob. You wouldnt say the same if it was the reverse situation no doubt.

How superior is an israeli or a jew compared to a white person in your mind? Or a black person? Or an arab or asian?

By your own admission, you believe an israeli killing a million arabs is equal to an arab killing a single israeli. That much you’ve admitted, no doubt. Im just curious now, how blacks, whites, asians and latinas stack up in the racial hierarchy compared to jews.
rickmacrodong
29 minutes ago
Lol youre a fucking violent zoo animal who should be getting raped and tortured in prison, walking around with a bleeding ass in prison. Same goes for your garbage wife and family. I completely debunked your so called “points” on that thread.
Your an israeli lapdog.
Why the fuck dont you move to israel since youre clearly a fake right winger who has more allegiance to a foreign country lmao
rickmacrodong
32 minutes ago

18 comments

• RonJax2
    3 months ago
    I wish shit like that would get you banned from TUSCL. It would get you banned or suspended from most major social media platforms. Calling for violence against someone is completely inappropriate.
  • Puddy Tat
    3 months ago
    More of this little big man's bullshit.

Its clear to me though that youre inferior, your family is subpar as is your upbringing. You have no business being involved in any sort of moral, philosophical or political discussion lol. You dont deserve a seat at the table. Prison was made for your kind and your dirty wifes kind
    rickmacrodong
    2 minutes ago

PS - I'm not even married :)
  • Puddy Tat
    3 months ago
    ^ Not Jewish. Raised Catholic, actually
  • Puddy Tat
    3 months ago
    Little Adolf doesn't know when to quit. Hey, if you're reading this, how much gasoline does it take to burn a cross?

Ah no worries, ghetto lil zoo animal
    rickmacrodong
    3 minutes ago
  • founder
    3 months ago
    Does the mute feature not work?
  • Hank Moody
    3 months ago
    That’s a bunch of bullshit. You should just mute him. Sucks that you have to as he’s the one being a dickhead but it’s easier that way. Back in the 2020 election run up, I had some guy invite me to his home state so that he could fight. He told me how big and built he was, etc. it was over politics. I’d never interacted with him directly. He just didn’t like what I posted. There really is no need for it.
  • Puddy Tat
    3 months ago
    Mute? Why would I do that when I could expose what a little-dicked bigot he is to everyone?
  • RonJax2
    3 months ago
    Because you’re just reblogging this assholes nonsense… giving him the attention he’s seeking
  • wld4tatas
    3 months ago
    PuddyTat's posting of these private messages is entirely consistent with him being the biggest narcissist on TUSCL. Another opportunity for him to portray himself as superior, or someone else as inferior.
  • Puddy Tat
    3 months ago
    ^ Someone isn't coping quite hard enough!

Someone wants to be a threatening racist Jew hating piece of shit, I'll put them on blast. I don't make threats in PMs.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 months ago
    He's a troll. He has never been anything but a troll. Those PMs are pure attention seeking and drama bait.

And it's working.
  • skibum609
    3 months ago
    The stupid fuck is a prior poster with a new name since the cunt's posts were blocked on my feed before he started. If there is a God, the bitch will get cancer.
  • Puddy Tat
    3 months ago
    Drama? No, AdolfNanoDong stopped when he realized his bad behavior would go public. (Don't know why @wld4tatas decided to come here and start shit, but the universe is full of mysteries.)
  • wallanon
    3 months ago
    This would've been more effective if you'd made it clear when the quotes were starting and who saying what. The PMs were a little more clear but quotation marks are a thing.
  • Puddy Tat
    3 months ago
    ^ You could tell from the unhinged and more than a bit homosexual threats. I'm where the IQ goes up.

I'm single with no kids and not Jewish
  • wallanon
    3 months ago
    "I'm single with no kids and not Jewish "

No offense to you, but your posting volume is pretty high these days but you're still just a bundle of words. Most of us aren't tracking your personal details and 30 seconds from now I'll maybe remember you don't have kids. Once I couldn't sort out what was background and what was quote in the OP on a second glance I'm not going to take the time to sort it out. This is a titty bar message board not an amateur debate club.
  • Puddy Tat
    3 months ago
    ^ Yet you took the trouble to comment here :)
  • gammanu95
    3 months ago
    Just post his impotent PMs here to be humiliated.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion