tuscl

Broader definition of "faulty equipment".

Friday, July 19, 2024 12:19 AM
So this relates to the earlier discussion of when are we too old to go to strip clubs. Some guys assume they will draw the line when they get erectile dysfunction. I am going to throw something else out there:

A casual friend of mine is quadriplegic from a broken neck in a collision. I learned from a mutual friend that he still hires a prostitute occasionally. (His wife bailed on him within a year or so of him being injured.) The mutual friend (female) was a little scandalized, and I am like What the Fuck? More power to him.

So he obviously has no feeling in his dick. I presume that means he can't get a hard on. Yet he still gets some satisfaction from being intimate with a woman. I don't know, maybe it realigns his brain if he can get a whiff of pussy once in a while. Or maybe he just wants to be alone with a woman.

What's my point? I'm not sure, other than this is a new perspective for me. Some of you guys explicitly state you do not want conversation with a dancer, you just want her to service you. Good, if that trips your trigger. I like conversation, as well as a little physical stimulation. I hope I never have to settle for what my friend has to settle for. My hat's off to his prostitute.

Chris Rock is the guy that said "Don't be the old guy at the club." I suspect he is going to be singing a different tune as it applies to himself within a few years.

One thing I know for sure: Once they throw the dirt on your face, your clubbing days are over. As long as they keep taking your money, there is no reason to quit before then.

9 comments

• dickdecker
    2 months ago
    Well if your brain is your 'biggest sex organ' then Hell ya I want to keep up the company of hot naked woman until I draw my last breath. Working equipment or not.
  • Mark974
    2 months ago
    Hear, Hear Rightfield,

Totally agree with you point on " I like conversation, as well as a little physical stimulation..." when I go to a club for the night. These ladies that come up to you and say want to get a VIP right off the bat with no conversation, drink or anything become a bit boring to me. I have gone so far as to say no thank you to a couple of these ladies and then after having some good conversation and maybe a drink with another dancer take her back for some VIP time (after seeing her dance on stage of course). If the former dancers seemed really rude, I then come out find them and said ask the dancer I just finished with why I took her instead of them. Then depart the club. I do not know if they did but the way most dancers chatter in the back, I feel confident they they did.
  • azdd
    2 months ago
    The OP’s story about his quadriplegic friend sounds similar to the scene in the movie Born on the Fourth or July, when Tom Cruise’s character goes to Mexico and spends time with a Mexican whore, even though his dick is completely non-functional. He’s embarrassed to tell the girl his dick doesn’t work, but she gives him affection and intimacy that gives him some satisfaction. Who’s to say what brings someone happiness? I see guys in wheelchairs in clubs from time to time, and hope they are finding happiness, but obviously would never want to be in that situation.
  • Rod8432
    2 months ago
    I see guys in wheelchairs on occasion. One regular at my usual club looks like a Vietnam war vet, but dunno if that's how it happened. I've even seen wheelchair-bound guys with obvious mental deficiencies. In one case, his family was there, buying him drinks and dances. Hats of to'em all!
  • Hank Moody
    2 months ago
    God bless em. There’s a very frail disabled older guy in a wheelchair who comes to one of my regular clubs. He was there before, during an after covid and he looks like a mild cold would be life threatening to him. Keep on keepin on, man. He regularly gets rooms from a lot of the long time dancers and they do what they can so that he enjoys it.

Not disabled, but a dancer told me she has a tough time with overweight guys because she can’t find a way to grind on their cock. The guy she was talking about has somewhat of a belly, but he’s by far not the most overweight dude in the club. Whatever works.
  • Puddy Tat
    2 months ago
    Not everyone goes here to bust a load. If he enjoys contact with hot naked women, more power to him.
  • Book Guy
    2 months ago
    I absolutely disagree with Chris Rock, I think you SHOULD be the old guy at the club, just don't be the old guy who ACTS OLD at the club. Don't try to fit in with the young kids, don't try to dress like the latest style, but do determine what is timeless enough that it applies to you and to the young kids. For fashion, generally, a black suit with narrow-ish lapels is a good guess. Something that crosses age boundaries. Now figure out the behavior to go with it.
  • blahblahblahs
    2 months ago
    A black suit at a club? Not unless you work there.
  • azdd
    2 months ago
    The motto of 94 year old Clint Eastwood - Don’t let the old man in!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion