tuscl

VIP and Cascadas Slight Bump in Price

Monday, July 15, 2024 3:29 PM
Maybe I missed the boat on this but I just noticed that VIP is now $70 and I don't see room discounts outside of Monday and Tuesday anymore.
Also looking at room rates, I noticed the room I typically book is $10 more a night at Cascadas.
Not a real big deal but those who normally book on Wednesday and Thursday, not sure if those days qualify for a discount with VIP (maybe the website accidently removed and it is incorrect) and the $70 price looks weird when it was $50 not that long ago.
With that said, I'm thinking of going back in about 3 weeks or so on Monday and Tuesday night so the VIP will be worth the cost for hotel on those nights for sure even though VIP has increased.

13 comments

• RonJax2
    2 months ago
    I still see on their website that it offers 20% off Hotel, 70% Monday Tuesday.

And I can confirm that from my trip two weeks ago the Rizo card did give me 20% off Weds, Thurs, Fri and Sat.

I think even though the cost has increased it's still worth it, especially for a Mon/Tues trip.

One thing I'd note: I prefer staying at Rizo over Cascadas. And though the rooms are comparably priced, the Rizo card is only $50 instead of 70. If you're curious about this I wrote a detailed comparison of the two hotels in this review: https://tuscl.net/review/413694
  • Jascoi
    2 months ago
    room deposit is now $10us more. and still cash.
    i buy the hk vip card.
    yes it is more but more value than tropical vip card. and you get the room discount ai BOTH rizo and cascada.
  • devl_dawgg
    2 months ago
    Scraped from the HK website a few minutes ago:

Get Your $70 VIP Membership Card.

Membership includes:
    A $95 value each visit!
    70% Off Hotel Mon & Tues
    20% Off Bottles Mon & Tues
    20% Off in Hotel*
    50% Off HK Surprise
    20% off HK Souvenirs
    20% Off Restaurante Azul, Dine in
    VIP Room Access
    Free:
    Limo Service
    Security Parking
    Personal Waiter
    First Drink
    Birthday Cake
  • RonJax2
    2 months ago
    ^ Has anyone ever gotten the "50% off HK Surprise"? Like what even is that.

Some of that list is a joke. You won't get any more or less attention from the waiters with the VIP card for example. And you can catch the Zona shuttle with or without the card.
  • Jascoi
    2 months ago
    50%off 5 minute lap private dance in miami room. it is a gamble sometimes depending on the girl... sometimes great and sometimes a waste if money. i've done it many times.
  • Jascoi
    2 months ago
    *of*
  • Jascoi
    2 months ago
    get the validated coupon when you get your vip free drink at courtesy desk. pay attention to the printed expiration time. i tip a buck per visit to the guys.
  • justinyoo
    2 months ago
    @RonJax - so I read the website as..
    70% Off Hotel Mon & Tues, obviously cheaper rooms on those days. (Off keyword)

20% Off in Hotel* - I read as items you buy in hotel (in was the keyword) and not off hotel so glad to see your confirmation that Wednesday through Sunday all have the same discount at 20%.
    Is that better than before as I didn't think there was a discount on Friday and Saturday before but I just can't remember?
  • RonJax2
    2 months ago
    My recollection from past trips is that 20% weekend discount has always been there. I think they talked me into buying my first VIP card by doing the math and showing me what I would save on the room, that was about 2 years ago, and I don't think that's changed.
  • justinyoo
    2 months ago
    Ah, you are right. I stayed on a weekend once and I bought a VIP. Same scenario.
  • CJKent_band
    2 months ago
    @justinyoo

I will play along and comment on your discussion.

I am going to quote RnJax2:

“I think even though the cost has increased it's still worth it, especially for a Mon/Tues trip.”

Do yourself a favor and read the whole website information regarding the VIP card discounts

And ask questions when you arrive to the hotel because typically front-desk staff have some leeway to allow discounts for guests who ask politely.

With the right mindset and realistic expectations, most American heterosexual men will be able to afford and have a good time at the Happiest Place on Earth (Hong Kong)…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mCFQl0NfoP…

Let’s just be careful out ther and don’t do anything crazy, stupid, illegal etc etc etc.

Use common sense and let’s be careful out there.

:D

• ReadyToMonger
    2 months ago
    What are the STDs looking like in these spots?

Any concerns.

• Jascoi
    2 months ago
    the girls get checked monthly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion